998 users online (138 members and 860 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Canada - Paul Foster, 28, Hamilton ON, 10 Jan 2010

Paul Michael Foster has been missing since Jan 10, if you have any information regarding his whereabouts please call Central division detectives at 905-546-3833.

SNIP:
    "Paul Foster's faithful dog howled non-stop for three days when he disappeared.

That's how Foster's family discovered he is missing and his truck is gone. It was completely out of character for Foster, 28, to leave his dog unattended. They have asked Hamilton police to find him.

"That dog is everything to him," said Sergeant Terri-Lynn Collings yesterday as police issued a public appeal to locate Foster. "His family is concerned about his well-being."

Foster was last seen by his parents Sunday, Jan. 10 when they left his home at 6 p.m.

Three days later, a neighbour called police, concerned because Foster's dog had been barking for days.

When police checked on him they learned his truck is missing, and he has not touched his bank accounts, spoken to friends or been in contact with his parents."

http://www.thespec.com/article/709743

Last edited by summer_breeze; 09-05-2010 at 06:01 PM.
    ... my heart, I decorate it like a grave...

http://www.thespec.com/News/Local/article/716248

SNIP:
    "Police said yesterday Foster's black 1999 Chevrolet S10 pickup, licence plate 343 1RJ, has not been located, but they have more descriptive detail to help the public identify it.
    The truck has dark tinted windows and is missing the front bumper and front licence plate.

The rear box is empty and has no bed liner. In the cab, there should be a black air freshener with a white skull on it dangling from the rear-view mirror."

UPDATE.....Hamilton police seek assistance of public in locating missing Hamilton man (Media Release)

Paul FOSTER is described as:
    • male
    • white
    • 5’10”
    • 195 lbs.
    • medium build
    • short blonde spiky hair
    • blue eyes
    • distinctive tattoos are a dragon on his shoulder,
    “FOSTER” on his back and a ring tattoo on his ring finger (photo attached)
    (can't find that particular photo)
    (photo attached)
    • It is unknown what clothing Paul was wearing when he left his home.

The truck is described as:

• 1999 Chevrolet S10 pick-up
    • licence plate 343 1RJ
    • black in colour
    • dark tinted windows
    • missing the front bumper and front licence plate
    • empty rear box with no liner
    • black air freshener with white skull on it dangling from the rear view mirror

Hamilton Police are asking anyone with information about the vehicle or the whereabouts of Paul FOSTER to contact Det/Cst’s Chris Elliott or Sabrina Feser.

Media Inquiries:
    D/Cst. Chris Elliott
    D/Cst. Sabrina Feser
    Hamilton Police Service
    Division One Detectives
    905-546-3817/3816
    respectfully snipped bm
    more : http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/...aul+Foster.htm
    Last edited by Hazel; 02-06-2010 at 11:21 PM.
    My posts are merely my humble opinion. Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy nor use any post made by me for anything.
    ★ Thank you ★

Missing Person - Paul Michael Foster Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=270757986906
    My posts are merely my humble opinion. Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy nor use any post made by me for anything.
    ★ Thank you ★

Where is Paul Michael Foster?
    Missing man employed in Waterdown

The 28 year old, who is employed by Taylor Plumbing in Waterdown, hasn’t been seen since Sunday, Jan. 10 when parents, Graham and Margaret, left his Hamilton residence at around 4 p.m. that day, according to his sister Amanda.

Two hours later, at around 6 p.m., a neighbour heard Foster’s truck leave the apartment but didn’t see who was driving. The next day, the same neighbour — concerned Fozzie had been barking regularly — called the family in Burlington.

Michael, described as confident with a laid-back personality, was not in the apartment when his parents came by to see what was going on. They returned home with Fozzie in tow. The family says all it knows at this point is the former Lester B. Pearson High School graduate’s 1999 black Chevy S-10 pick-up truck is gone, his bank accounts have not been used since his disappearance and that his cellphone voicemail kicks in automatically when the number is called.
    “It’s been a difficult time,” she said. “My brother would never leave his dog; he loves his dog. This whole thing is way out of his character. I can’t stress this enough — this isn’t him. He’s not the type to venture off somewhere.

“I’m keeping positive he’s out there.”

Amanda said on Jan. 10 Michael was to have dinner and see a movie with an old high school female friend but the plans were later cancelled for unknown reasons.

What’s made the disappearance even more distressing is Amanda gave birth to a baby girl last week, named Eva, and her soccer-loving brother was looking forward to being an uncle.
    rs&bbm
    more : http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/article/292503
    ★ Thank you ★

bump... this is so sad Please be found safe!

Missing man's family in pain

http://www.thespec.com/News/Local/article/720776

Missing man's family in pain

February 12, 2010
    John Burman
    The Hamilton Spectator

Amanda Massey cradles her three-week-old daughter and looks out the window, far beyond the trim fences bounding her tidy Grimsby back yard.

Somewhere out there is her brother Paul-Michael Foster, 28, and his family and friends "just desperately want him home."

just a technicallity

On my post #3 I had posted the Hamilton Police press release link regarding Paul-Michael Foster. Only now I noticed that he is being called PAUL FOSTER. I know this is just a technicallity, but thought I would point that out.
    ★ Thank you ★

Massive search hopes to lead to missing man

http://www.thespec.com/News/Local/article/735253

March 10, 2010
    John Burman
    The Hamilton Spectator

It's been two months today since Paul-Michael Foster disappeared.

Friends of the missing man are organizing a massive search March 20 throughout Hamilton and Halton in hopes of finding his missing pickup truck -- and leads to him.

Hamilton police are also asking anyone who has any information to pass it along to detectives.

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    http://www.thespec.com/News/Local/article/735253

March 10, 2010
    John Burman
    The Hamilton Spectator
    Search for Paul Michael's Truck being organized in FB group (link below), and they need lots of help:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...06&topic=13900
    ★ Thank you ★

300 join search for missing Hamilton man

http://www.thespec.com/News/BreakingNews/article/738870

March 17, 2010
    By John Burman
    Hamilton Spectator

More than 300 people have signed up to search for a missing Hamilton man and his truck Saturday.

Paul-Michael Foster, 28 has not been seen since Sunday, Jan. 10, when he visited his parents in Burlington and then left, planning to go to a movie with a high school friend later that night. The family learned later his dinner and movie plans didn't happen.

The search Saturday is being organized via Facebook by Foster’s friends and has 345 confirmed participants so far. Another 640 have indicated they are interested.

Search on for missing man's truck

1999 Chevrolet S10 pick-up truck, black

(click on either picture to enlarge)
    ONTARIO - A friend of a former Burlington resident who hasn’t been heard from in two months is organizing a public search for his missing vehicle.

Hamilton Police Service, which is investigating the disappearance of Paul Michael Foster, 28, says it has been contacted by a friend of Foster’s who wants to assist in locating the Lester B. Pearson High School graduate, who still has family in Burlington.

Det.-Const. Sabrina Feser of Hamilton police’s criminal investigations bureau told the Post that area resident Andrea O’Neill, a friend of Foster’s, is calling on anyone interested in helping the search to show up at Dundurn Castle in Hamilton at 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 20 to participate in a search for Foster’s vehicle.

The vehicle in question is a 1999 Chevrolet S10 pick-up truck, black, with the licence plate 343 1RJ. It has dark, tinted windows, is missing the front bumper and front licence plate, has an empty rear box with no liner and a black air freshener with a white skull on it dangling from the rearview mirror.

Those interested in getting involved in the search can join the police’s Facebook page Missing Person — Paul Michael Foster or O’Neill’s page, SEARCH FOR PAUL MICHAEL’S TRUCK.

It is unknown what clothing he was last wearing.

Hamilton Police are asking anyone with information about Foster’s disappearance to call them at 905-546-3833.
    http://www.educationforthedrivingmas...s-vehicle.html
    ★ Thank you ★

Thursday, March 18, 2010
    UPDATE.......Hamilton police seek assistance of public in locating missing Hamilton man
    UPDATE………………………March 10th, 2010

It has been two months since the family of Paul Michael Foster saw him. An event, to be held on March 20th, 2010, has been organized by a concerned citizen wanting to assist with locating Paul. Those interested in getting involved can join the Facebook page “Missing Person – Paul Michael Foster “or “SEARCH FOR PAUL MICHAEL’S TRUCK”.

Hamilton Police continue to investigate and ask that anyone with any information about the vehicle believed to be driven by Paul or the whereabouts of Paul Foster to contact the Division One Detectives Feser or Elliott.

Media Inquiries:
    D/Cst. Chris Elliott
    D/Cst. Sabrina Feser
    Hamilton Police Service
    Division One Detectives
    905-546-3817/3816
    read more : http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/...+MP+FOSTER.htm
    ★ Thank you ★

SEARCH FOR PAUL-MICHAEL'S TRUCK
    Type: Causes - Rally
    Where: DUNDURN CASTLE, in Hamilton, Ontario
    When: Saturday, March 20 from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm

area resident Andrea O’Neill, a friend of Foster’s, is calling on anyone interested in helping the search to show up at Dundurn Castle in Hamilton at 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 20 to participate in a search for Foster’s vehicle.
    ★ Thank you ★

Hundreds search for missing man

http://www.thespec.com/News/BreakingNews/article/740353

Paul-Michael Foster has been missing since Jan. 10
    March 20, 2010
    DANIEL NOLAN
    The Hamilton Spectator

A steady stream of vehicles poured through the Dundurn Castle parking lot on Saturday as part of a search effort for a missing Hamilton man and his truck.

The search was organized by family and friends of Paul-Michael Foster, who has not been seen since Sunday, Jan. 10.

They set up five stations involving areas to search for the 28-year-old apprentice plumber and handed out maps and instructions on what to do if they found something. The search areas were Burlington-Halton Hills; the Brantford area; Hamilton, Glanbrook and Flamborough; Welland; and Stoney Creek, Winona and Grimsby.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast