akers_tammy.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 63
  • rader_angela.jpg
    rader_angela.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 00651-head.jpg
    00651-head.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 59
WOW - I am usually skeptical and able to find differences but these all look so much alike, especially the brunette.

Wow. This is a hit. The fact that they left home together and match two of his pictures, what are the chances it is a coincidence. You should notify the person in charge of their case.

j794r4.jpg

It looks to me that both girls are missing front teeth. Also, the cheekbones and eyes seem very similar.

IMO the girl with the straw hat is a different girl. Her face is less square and her eyes a little bigger.

I agree. The girl in the hat is a different person.

If the moderators think the post should be moved, of course that's fine, but I wanted these two girls together so I didn't have to double post to both threads. I don't think the girl in the straw hat is the same girl as the one in the orange blouse and red pants.

There are others pictures of the girl in the first photo. In fact, she's the girl in the straw hat. Compared to those photos, I don't think it's her.

Here's the original post with all the photos listed:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Police asks help identifying the people in photos taken by murderer

It should probably be moved here along with the accompanying posts and also into the thread about the girl with the straw hat.

If the moderators think the post should be moved, of course that's fine, but I wanted these two girls together so I didn't have to double post to both threads. I don't think the girl in the straw hat is the same girl as the one in the orange blouse and red pants.

I'm sorry. I apologize. I didn't realize they would go at the beginning of the thread, although now that I think about it it's rather obvious. I will ask for them to be removed.

I'm sorry. I apologize. I didn't realize they would go at the beginning of the thread, although now that I think about it it's rather obvious. I will ask for them to be removed.

Oh, no problem. There are disadvantages to doing it either way -- may as well just leave it as is for now.

The nose might not be right but the brunette in white looks a bit like Angela imo.
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01021.jpg
Can anyone tell the color of her eyes?

She does have a similar overall look, but one thing I've learned following the UID's over the past few months: If the nose is wrong, it's not her (barring cosmetic surgery, I suppose). Likewise teeth and ears. I'm no better than I was at telling when faces match, but I'm getting a lot better at telling when they don't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones
Back