RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
kz3dc4-kz3das0030.jpg

kz3dqd-kz3dsr0060.jpg

kz3dkq-kz3dke0055.jpg

kz3e6k-kz3e530148.jpg

http://www.ocregister.com/news/alcala-238591-women-murphy.html#article-photos

They appear cosy. I wonder if they're mother and daughter. They don't resemble each other very much but in the picture they're both smiling and looking down their teeth look similar.

Corvette owners?
The girl has rather pointy ears and she's doing something funny with her face in one of the pictures that makes her nose look like she pressed it against glass.

I hope they're alive. At least they're both clothed and looking happy, so he's not molested them yet, presumably.

I love that Vette shirt and I did a search but couldn't find anyone missing with a Corvette or anyone whose Corvette had been found abandoned. I can't decide if these two are sisters (with a big age gap, obviously), mother and daughter or maybe just two girls attending a public function together, maybe a picnic or something. From the way they're posed leaning on each other, I think they did know each other well.

When there was a news article about 2 women coming forward who said they are ok, and quoted "we were just a couple of kids" or something to that affect, I had felt that it was probably these two. Thinking they may have been neighbors or something like the girl with white dress and cross that is ok too. My 2 cents.

When there was a news article about 2 women coming forward who said they are ok, and quoted "we were just a couple of kids" or something to that affect, I had felt that it was probably these two. Thinking they may have been neighbors or something like the girl with white dress and cross that is ok too. My 2 cents.

I believe the quote about being just a couple of kids was in regard to the girls in the European photo.....it was with luggage I believe, and there was writing in the background that was, I believe, Danish

jmoo

Edit to add.....see Sticky above....Found Alive, Danmark girls

I love that Vette shirt and I did a search but couldn't find anyone missing with a Corvette or anyone whose Corvette had been found abandoned. I can't decide if these two are sisters (with a big age gap, obviously), mother and daughter or maybe just two girls attending a public function together, maybe a picnic or something. From the way they're posed leaning on each other, I think they did know each other well.

Interesting. I thought they looked quite close together in age -- ten and thirteen, maybe even closer.

Interesting. I thought they looked quite close together in age -- ten and thirteen, maybe even closer.

It's quite difficult to tell the age on the basis of just a few immovable photographs. It's difficult even when the person is right in front of you. There was this quiz on the net once, I don't remember where, where you had to guess whether the person in the photo was old enough to buy alcohol, and gosh, it was difficult...

Her skin on her forehead looks older to me here but on some of the other shots she might be a teenager with acne. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2011323273/119.html

Dunno. I guess it might be the Vette T-shirt that gives the impression she's an adult; thirteen year olds don't normally own debts or Corvettes. But of course she might just have the t-shirt.

I don't know if it's significant but he only photographed the younger blonde alone (based on what we have got here). If it's the mom she might just be used as a prop to gain the confidence and get access to the young one.

I think some of these pictures are just ordinary shots and some of these people were not his victims. I think this might be the case here.

I think some of these pictures are just ordinary shots and some of these people were not his victims. I think this might be the case here.

Agreed. And I was thinking the older one could be babysitter, older sister, aunt or mom. Lots of possibilities.

Could these photos have been taken when Alcala (under alias John Berger/Burger) was a summer camp counselor in NH?

RKnowley- I think you're right - that would explain the bond between the girls (ie camp counselor and camp kid) and yet the odd age difference (I don't think they're related, the blonde's features are very unique and one would think would be apparent in a relative, assuming she is not adopted). And it is summer.

According to People magazine, this girl is alive.

The younger one? Did it say anything about the other one?

Female in the yellow looks like the girl at the green wall with acne around mouth area. Perhaps this is at a camp Alcala was employed at. Since the young girl is alive then perhaps he lured the older girl to his apt later on. If she is still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back