2010.03.28 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight in an exclusive interview Joy Wray speaks out regarding her knowledge of the Caylee Anthony murder case. Wray claims to have searched the area where Caylee's remains were discovered, she says she found nothing. She also claims she seen a man in the wooded area before the remains were found.

Also tonight: Dr. Lillian Glass weighs in on the latest suicide attempt of River Cruz, the alleged mistress of George Anthony. Reporter Mark Williams reports on the latest document dumps and criminal profiler Pat Brown provides her blunt commentary!

Here is the link to listen live tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/29/breaking-news-in-haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony-c

Mark says that Anthonys cruise wasn't much money, but it STILL could have been applied to a mortgage payment, no?

My question is... will crime eventually bankrupt the whole country?

The whole world is waiting for the letters, lol.

Mark says that Anthonys cruise wasn't much money, but it STILL could have been applied to a mortgage payment, no?

I recall reading that their tickets were $300 each and their house note is/was approx. $800 - with the $600 plus the money they spent on cruise incidentals, they could have easily made a house payment. JMHO.

I personally would rather prosecution NOT bring up GA's alleged affair. Save it for the Anthonys obstruction trial.

I recall reading that their tickets were $300 each and their house note is/was approx. $800 - with the $600 plus the money they spent on cruise incidentals, they could have easily made a house payment. JMHO.
Lee and Mallory also went, IIRC. Do they have jobs?

Surprise surprise Cindy was shopping a book deal at the beginning.

\\So says Harrison, former spokesperson.

I can't say how much I respect the fact JW did NOT appear tonight, Levi.
Thank you.

I turned it off when the music came on....hooking back up.
N'mind, I can't support anyone interviewing her. Sorry.

The defense really hasn't been in contact with her, from the sound of things.

Joy states the defense came to view videos of her "Searching in Suburbia". Is this the title for her fictitious book????????

More like...."Searching in Suburbia....The likely fictitious story of my search for credibility and attention."

Joys states the photos she wanted deleted from her computer were of her and her husband together. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Relating to Joy......I think if nothing else......Levi demonstrated beyond any doubt that Joy is NOT a player in this case.

Why did Levi bother having Joy on his show? How could Joy have "smelled a terrible odor" in the area in November??? Wouldn't the odor have been gone by then? Especially since the water had gone down. No one else mentioned "an odor" when the remains were found.

I see some familiar WS hats over at the Levi chat / radio show. WOW.......all I am saying.......WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth