773 users online (136 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VA - Morgan Harrington - What do you think?

Thank you for voting.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ø My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

arielilane,

Great idea for a poll, but I wanted to vote for 4 of the statements but couldn't & all 4 are of equal value to me.

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    I agree. I think LE has an idea who did it, and are still awaiting test results, and perhaps one person to come forward with the nail in the coffin info, and that an arrest will be made this year.

Quote Originally Posted by thumbtack View Post
    arielilane,

Great idea for a poll, but I wanted to vote for 4 of the statements but couldn't & all 4 are of equal value to me.

I also agree. I think that they know who did this. They are just waiting for something concrete to pin this on them.

I believe that others in the community also know. That was the reason for that press conference reaching out to the residents of the area and phone line for info from the community.

They just don't have what they need and they certainly don't want to make a risky move.

i agree too

i think an arrest will be made later....time....results....
    gotta hope ..with dan and all

whoops

dna, sorry for misstype

Justice for Morgan

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ø My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

I think the police have an idea about who murdered Morgan, but need more evidence for an arrest/successful trial.

Justice for Morgan.

Unfortunately, with this most likely being a stranger killing, and Morgan's body having taken so long to find, I fear that they won't have a clue who this is until he strikes again and eventually slips up...however I hope that he already has messed up and they have SOMETHING to go on that we are unaware of. Then again 'expect the worst and hope for the best' is sort of my family motto.

Possibly now that the shirt which was found in November near UVA has been positively identified as the one Morgan was wearing, an arrest will come sooner rather than later.

http://www.nbc29.com/global/story.asp?s=12318361

I pray for positive DNA...but it only works if they have someone to match it to!
    Missing Children Statistics

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year

Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”

18 months since Morgan was found...not good.
    Just my opinion, of course.

This is one case that I would really like to see solved. I've thought back about the abduction site. Her phone was in the parking lot where she was seen by some of the sports team. Someone reported someone like her walking across the bridge, and other sightings have her hitchhiking on the other side of the bridge. I keep thinking about how extremely unusual it would be for someone her age to drop her cell phone, cigarettes and possessions and not notice. That was the theory circulated at the time ... that she was so out of it that she dropped her bag, didn't notice, and then wandered over to the street to hitchhike. I'm inclined to think the more obvious ... that she was abducted in the parking lot, dropper her bag during the attack ... and someone else was hitchhiking.

Being so out of it on drugs and alcohol that she dropped her bag and willingly got into a hitchhiking vehicle some distance away is quite different from walking through a parking lot and having someone grab her and pull her into a vehicle ... then tossing her bag and phone onto the ground before driving away.

The other thing that bothered me about this case was how she got to that part of the field. The DNA matched the sexual assault DNA from years earlier ... the guy is somewhere ... and someone knows him ... but where is he? I doubt he stopped attacking women.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    This is one case that I would really like to see solved. I've thought back about the abduction site. Her phone was in the parking lot where she was seen by some of the sports team. Someone reported someone like her walking across the bridge, and other sightings have her hitchhiking on the other side of the bridge. I keep thinking about how extremely unusual it would be for someone her age to drop her cell phone, cigarettes and possessions and not notice. That was the theory circulated at the time ... that she was so out of it that she dropped her bag, didn't notice, and then wandered over to the street to hitchhike. I'm inclined to think the more obvious ... that she was abducted in the parking lot, dropper her bag during the attack ... and someone else was hitchhiking.

Being so out of it on drugs and alcohol that she dropped her bag and willingly got into a hitchhiking vehicle some distance away is quite different from walking through a parking lot and having someone grab her and pull her into a vehicle ... then tossing her bag and phone onto the ground before driving away.

The other thing that bothered me about this case was how she got to that part of the field. The DNA matched the sexual assault DNA from years earlier ... the guy is somewhere ... and someone knows him ... but where is he? I doubt he stopped attacking women.
    Bolded by me.

There are a LOT of missing women in VA.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

It is so sad that they still to this day have not found who killed Morgan. I agree with Otto. I think she was abducted from the parking lot and they tossed her things or she dropped them when she was abducted. I do not think she was hitch hiking.
    ..One thing I wonder about that many have disregarded is the dogs tracked her scent to the Foods of All Nations. From sources that I read, the police said that her scent could have been there because it had been windy and her scent could have drifted. They don't seem to think she was there, but I trust the scent dogs and I do think she was there at some point. I hope and pray they find her murderer soon. This has gone on way too long. God bless Dan, Gil, Alex and especially Morgan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast