744 users online (65 members and 679 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think this case is a "whodunit" - LE doesn't seem to have anything tying someone close to MR to the case, and complete stranger cases are more difficult to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by joerose View Post
    It is so sad that they still to this day have not found who killed Morgan. I agree with Otto. I think she was abducted from the parking lot and they tossed her things or she dropped them when she was abducted. I do not think she was hitch hiking.
    ..One thing I wonder about that many have disregarded is the dogs tracked her scent to the Foods of All Nations. From sources that I read, the police said that her scent could have been there because it had been windy and her scent could have drifted. They don't seem to think she was there, but I trust the scent dogs and I do think she was there at some point. I hope and pray they find her murderer soon. This has gone on way too long. God bless Dan, Gil, Alex and especially Morgan.
    If you trust the scent dogs, you should know that they agree with the multiple witnesses who saw her hitch hiking on the bridge. They place her there, and as you said, possibly found her scent towards Foods of All Nations. But her scent did not double-back to the parking lot where her belongings where found -- it disappeared from the bridge or near it, and so did she.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    I think this case is a "whodunit" - LE doesn't seem to have anything tying someone close to MR to the case, and complete stranger cases are more difficult to solve.
    I completely agree. Stranger on stranger crimes are really hard to solve. My only current hope is that Barboursville Food Lion manager just arrested for abduction with intent to defile. Maybe he was hanging out with the dude in the sketch that night. (Ok, longshot, but people have long speculated about a grocery store connection, mostly because the Fairfax victim was coming home from shopping at Giant.)

You can read the creepy details here: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/ar...a4bcf6878.html

Unhappy That was so sad

I really hoped she would be found alive. I think there may be a serial killer in that area since there seems to be another victim.
    I hope the killer is found.
    The serial killer bit is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourkitty1922 View Post
    I really hoped she would be found alive. I think there may be a serial killer in that area since there seems to be another victim.
    glamourkitty, where does there seem to be another victim? Do you mean the fairfax victim from 2005 (who was not killed), or are you referring to something else?

Quote Originally Posted by glamourkitty1922 View Post
    You were spot on with this one, so it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by SkewedView View Post
    Unfortunately, with this most likely being a stranger killing, and Morgan's body having taken so long to find, I fear that they won't have a clue who this is until he strikes again and eventually slips up...however I hope that he already has messed up and they have SOMETHING to go on that we are unaware of. Then again 'expect the worst and hope for the best' is sort of my family motto.
    Boy, were you ever on the money when you posted this five years ago!
    For those who look sunwards, the shadows fall behind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2