1268 users online (195 members and 1073 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargle View Post
    One more of this girl. I've lightened up the picture, but I'm not very happy with it. Could someone with photo software newer than my 10 year old one try and brighten it up?
    I tried but I'm not sure its that much better.

That does look like Alcala beside her.

I realize that Patricia Osborn disappeared when Alcala was already in prison, but I was shocked to see her picture and how much she looks like this girl in the Alcala pictures. Maybe she was already a runaway and happened to meet him without being harmed???

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._patricia.html

I hadn't seen this picture either (are they adding more?). Definitely looks like RA to me too. The girl in this crocheted bikini has what I'd refer to as a floating eye, one that doesn't quite go in the same direction as the either, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    I hadn't seen this picture either (are they adding more?). Definitely looks like RA to me too. The girl in this crocheted bikini has what I'd refer to as a floating eye, one that doesn't quite go in the same direction as the either, don't you think?
    Possibly. Also something odd about her left rib. It protrudes so much more than the right. Can that be caused by how she's standing???

I think its him too. There's a nipple, and they wouldn't show that if it were a female.

That is Alcala in my opinion also. The only reason I can think of that they would have cropped this (unless he did it himself) is that he is probably also nude and perhaps touching her inappropriately.

This girl definitely has either an artificial eye or some sort of problem with her right eye. She looks very much Hawaiian or Polynesian in ethnicity to me. Also that looks more like a small tattoo of some kind on her breast as opposed to a mole because of the shape.

Since we have other bikini pictures, I wonder if someone could change the thread title to "orange bikini" instead of just bikini, had a heck of a time finding this thread again.

The man with long dark curly hair, surely it is Alcala. Wonder if she was a girlfriend? Maybe the one in Seattle? I don't think there is anything wrong with her eyes. I think there is a twig in front of her. If you look at the other picture, it looks normal.

Her right eye is looking in a slightly different direction in each picture IMO. Since we all agree that is Alcala, and if as we suspect she is nude, I guess the next question is who took the picture? Accomplice? Nude beach?

Assuming that is Alcala and one of them is not on ground too much higher or lower than the other, we can estimate her height. But, I forgot, how tall is he? I've seen it here somewhere?

I find it interesting how various news agencies have these cropped in various ways. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I find it interesting how various news agencies have these cropped in various ways. Odd.
    Yep. You can say that again. Quite frankly, it pzzez me off.

Same here, how can we help if they aren't helping us?

I still think she may have been his Washington girl friend. Very unlikely she is a victim.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast