The Steph Watts Show 3/28/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Did anyone listen to the show? I did. The first 15 minutes or so was about Caylee then they flipped to Haleigh and then back to Caylee and went back and forth.

Please listen to the sections of the tape about Haleigh and hear for yourself. But it appears according to Steph that he received information from Donna Brock's daughter about things she found while cleaning out the Orlando Apartment that Donna rented. Information about a Craig's list ad dated January 12th. About 15- 20 minutes into the show.

Listen and discuss here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Click on the first line in the little web player that says Casey Anthony: Tim Miller. Then start the web player.

I'm listening to the show since I didn't get to hear it all the other night. Since no one has written much about the show, I'll make some notes.

TM and Steph listening to CA's VM she left for TM a long time ago. If you want to hear it, it's on Steph's site.

I dont have time to listen right now, but when I do I will try to jot some notes too...Thanks Grandmaj

At about the 21 minute mark, Steph starts to switch the conversation to Haleigh.

AH talks about Misty's failed poly, it was an official secret police poly on Feb. 26th. She says Joe and Tommy came over that night to look for a prized gun that belonged to Ron and she told them it was gone and Joe got mad and took Haleigh. LE wanted to check that out. Chelsea and Hank both got those letters. LE really didn't think they were credible. (Hmmm...wonder what LE knows to instantly know that? :waitasec:)

I'm listening to the show since I didn't get to hear it all the other night. Since no one has written much about the show, I'll make some notes.

TM and Steph listening to CA's VM she left for TM a long time ago. If you want to hear it, it's on Steph's site.

Yeah, I want to hear it but it's such a poor recording, all I can hear is some screetching noise. Must be Cindy. Any other links? Or can you fill us in?
Please.

TM says LE has a copy of Misty's poly that Tim took too. Steph was there filming the tests for Tim's records. Misty is not able to fool polygraph operators like some other people have been able to do.

Misty got very upset with TM when she failed. TM said he can't help her with those kinds of results. Everyone went beyond the call of duty to do whatever she asked for. TM wasted $100 on a hyponosis test. She tried to fool the person who gave it to her too.

After the results of the test were released, she said TM coerced her and Steph was there and knew she was lying and seeing her change her story showed him what a great liar she is.

AH says Ron told Misty to lie about Ratgate because he wanted to see what she is like when she is lying. Misty comes by lying so naturally that no one can tell, even her parents.

Yeah, I want to hear it but it's such a poor recording, all I can hear is some screetching noise. Must be Cindy. Any other links? Or can you fill us in?
Please.

He said the VM is available on his website. I think it's called "Watts up with this".

Please.

Here's the link to the voice message from CA to TM on Youtube-should sound better.

[removed link]

lol at Cindy screetching comment!!

ETA-Sorry, I got the link at Steph's blog site and didn't even look at who posted it on Youtube-I thought he did!

Steph got an email from someone claiming to be Donna's daughter. She went to the apt. to clean up the computer and apt. Steph wasn't sure if it was her, but she identified a picture that Steph had sent to Donna in an email and then he realized she may really be Donna's daughter and that turned out to be indeed her daughter.

She was along with Donna's husband, her step-dad. They uncovered that they found an ad for Craigslist posted Jan 12th offering the sexual services of two women. It was later to be determined by cell records that the ad was posted by Donna and Misty. They were offering services to men for money. Donna was also doctor shopping as evidenced by several prescription bottles in the apartment. Donna's daughter also said that the apartment was oddly clean. Usually Donna left soda cans laying around filled with cig butts, but the apt. was clean as though awaiting company.

AH said he has heard that Misty may have exchanged sex for drugs at times, as well as other girls she ran around with. AH is now talking about Jerome who is a known dealer and sex predator. Jerome called AH and said he couldn't read the articles AH wrote and Jerome didn't think the articles were so bad. :eek: AH suggested Jerome find out about Haleigh through the girls he knows in Satsuma and LE interviewed him and it was a bust as far as info goes.

AH said he's not surprised that Donna and Misty would do that if they were hard up for money.

I've been interrupted at the 34 minute mark. :doh: They are switching back over to KC.

They do go back to Haleigh again cuz I heard some of that the other night. Someone else can make notes for the latter part or maybe I can get back to it again another time.

Very interesting. A bit surprised that Tim Miller feels that Tommy will not pass the LDT. Hope Tommy still takes one. I'm still purplexed that Ron's name is not mentioned at all when Haleigh's case is discussed.

Not surprised about Misty selling her services. I never believed the story where she and Nay Nay are just waiting on the couch next to WBG while the other girl with them is servicing the Mexicans.

Very interesting. A bit surprised that Tim Miller feels that Tommy will not pass the LDT. Hope Tommy still takes one. I'm still purplexed that Ron's name is not mentioned at all when Haleigh's case is discussed.

Not surprised about Misty selling her services. I never believed the story where she and Nay Nay are just waiting on the couch next to WBG while the other girl with them is servicing the Mexicans.

I go back and forth a lot on Tommy's involvement.

BBM-me either!!

I also found it interesting what Tim said about his feelings that Tommy wouldn't pass a LDT, Tim also said that he spent time with Tommy so he basing that statment on more than we know of Tommy with videos and tv news, he's actually met him and spent time with him and doesn't thinks he would pass.

Hmmmm, that is a bold statement coming from Tim. IMO. Tim usually doesn't go out on a limb like that from what I've heard him say about other players in missing person cases.

Everyone involved is just so sketchy with this case, tommy included.

These players are leaving gigantic carbon prints....not good for the environment. They are using oxygen that we need too. Someone notify the Green Czar.

I also found it interesting what Tim said about his feelings that Tommy wouldn't pass a LDT, Tim also said that he spent time with Tommy so he basing that statment on more than we know of Tommy with videos and tv news, he's actually met him and spent time with him and doesn't thinks he would pass.

Hmmmm, that is a bold statement coming from Tim. IMO. Tim usually doesn't go out on a limb like that from what I've heard him say about other players in missing person cases.

Everyone involved is just so sketchy with this case, tommy included.
I wonder if Tim's view has been influenced somewhat by MN, Mark seems to be very much in Ron's camp. I respect Tim greatly, but it's possible Mark has him believing Tommy was involved and Ron wasn't.

It just seems to me that IF someone else was responsible (besides Misty and Ron) she would have had no problem passing those lie detector tests.

I know that there are certain things that we are not allowed to post but believe me when I say that this isn't the first time that Misty has traded sex for drugs.

I have to wonder based on what TM said how much he knows about Misty's background.

LT, many months ago Tim Miller voiced his concerns over one of Misty's brother's, I will have to go back through and search for the audio recording now. Can't remember if he said Timmy or Tommy but regardless, I just feel that many of those that have taken the time to get close to this case and sort through the BS, all come away stating they feel Tommy or Timmy is involved. I wonder why that is?

I know that there are certain things that we are not allowed to post but believe me when I say that this isn't the first time that Misty has traded sex for drugs.

I have to wonder based on what TM said how much he knows about Misty's background.

Thank you for that. I have always believed that she often traded one for the other. Poor Haleigh. It makes me think instantly of what Tim Miller said Ronald told him about Haleigh waking to see something she shouldn't have seen and threatening to tell Daddy.

God, what happened that night??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members