Identified! Patchwork Calico Shirt and Bell Bottom Jeans

Looks close, and the clothing style certainly matches the time frame of her disappearance.

jmo

Really close, especially the hair. I used to try to wear my hair that way. Hairdo was called a shag.

wow, very close. When I look at the pics I feel like I am looking at the same person.

I see the resemblance but when I blow them up side by side it seems like their noses are quite different. Connie's nose has a narrow bridge and dips down at the end (not sure how better to express that) whereas the UID has a wider bridge and does not dip down.

Sar, the dates sure fit. Both women seem to have the same skin tone.

Maybe someone will put them side to side so we can compare. It seems like a very good match. JMO

I don't know why exactly but the woman in the Alcala picture gives me the impression that she's mature - not a child/teen. Connie and this woman definitely look alike but more as a "type" than as actually being the same person.

MOO

I don't know why exactly but the woman in the Alcala picture gives me the impression that she's mature - not a child/teen. Connie and this woman definitely look alike but more as a "type" than as actually being the same person.

MOO

I agree. She looks like she's in her twenties. She has the carriage and careful grooming of a flight attendant.

Sar, the dates sure fit. Both women seem to have the same skin tone.

Maybe someone will put them side to side so we can compare. It seems like a very good match. JMO

Okay did my best. Faces aren't exactly the same size but you get the idea. I think the eyes are similar but the noses seem quite different (bridge and end). Also UID seems fairer skinned and her eyebrows have a blondish-reddish tint. Not that they can't be dyed but usually its easier to dye them black then to go lighter. Mouths seem quite different but somewhat hard to say given that Connie is smiling more.

2a9e4r7.jpg
tareqo.jpg

picture.php

I included the age progression to compare the vertical spacing of the features because her face has the same angle, more or less.

Take a look at the hands of this person and the wrists.

Also what side does a man button his shirt? Is this a female's shirt?

I'm no good at this, but my elderly mom is an artist. She asks what I'm doing and she looked at this and immediately told me this is not a female? My mom doesn't know how to use a computer, but she could use onion skin and trace and remove things. If that makes sense?

What do you all think? Lurkey it was weird as we were looking at the matches my mom also said "The teeth are wrong".

Take a look at the hands of this person and the wrists.

Also what side does a man button his shirt? Is this a female's shirt?

I'm no good at this, but my elderly mom is an artist. She asks what I'm doing and she looked at this and immediately told me this is not a female? My mom doesn't know how to use a computer, but she could use onion skin and trace and remove things. If that makes sense?

What do you all think? Lurkey it was weird as we were looking at the matches my mom also said "The teeth are wrong".

I think she's a girl, and the teeth are wrong.

To me, it appears that the person in the Alcala photo has a slight gap between her two front teeth and I don't see it on Connie.

Ok, now I see the difference and these 2 are not the same girl! Sorry to waste everyones time!

Not a waste at all sarcoumor! Good to throw stuff out there and let people take a look! Thanks!

Looks male. there is a photo of a red hair person topless with dk circles under the eye, and moles on the neck. is this the same person?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back