Dreams/Visions? - #2

Hi- I'm not a psychic and don't really understand how psychic information works but, I did have a conversation with a well-regarded psychic who has experience working with law enforcement very recently and I asked her if she had any thoughts about this case. She told me she hadn't been following it but asked me to describe the basic situation. After a few minutes, she told me her impressions and I'll list them here in case anyone is interested:

1. She thinks that the person who 'hurt' Lindsey (hurt is her word, she did not say murdered or raped or anything like that) is someone she knew.
2. She thinks that the person is not someone LE has considered and she thinks the reason for this is that he's young/not an adult. At this point he is completely off the radar and not someone anyone would think to consider.
3. She thinks that her remains are near water and very close to the last place she was seen. She doesn't think she ever left McCleary.

So, that's all.

Hi- I'm not a psychic and don't really understand how psychic information works but, I did have a conversation with a well-regarded psychic who has experience working with law enforcement very recently and I asked her if she had any thoughts about this case. She told me she hadn't been following it but asked me to describe the basic situation. After a few minutes, she told me her impressions and I'll list them here in case anyone is interested:

1. She thinks that the person who 'hurt' Lindsey (hurt is her word, she did not say murdered or raped or anything like that) is someone she knew.
2. She thinks that the person is not someone LE has considered and she thinks the reason for this is that he's young/not an adult. At this point he is completely off the radar and not someone anyone would think to consider.
3. She thinks that her remains are near water and very close to the last place she was seen. She doesn't think she ever left McCleary.

So, that's all.

Interesting,
I think several have felt Lindsey may be in or around water.
I wonder are there any wells near where she was last seen???

i have had only one dream about her.
It was a few months back, and i am posting now, and i don't know why i waited so long.
ill type what i can remember most.

the direction, she was walking that night, toward her home, i was parked in a lot in the back row, on the same side of the street she was walking, about 4 or 5 rows up in the same lot was another vehicle parked in the first row by the street and sidewalk, anyways, she came up to my drivers window and told me i could not park there...........i responded, its OK i have---and i don't remember what i said for sure, but i think it was permission to be there.
after telling me that i pulled up to a spot in the next row from the back, and sat and watch as she was chatting with someone through the drivers window in the first row..........they had there lights off, just setting there.
she got in on the passenger side, and they left the lot heading in the direction of her home, a right turn from the lot i believe.

there was a street light where this car was parked, that shined down upon it, but it was still-dark to see clearly.

the best i can describe the vehicle it was a gas guzzler, perhaps a 96 or later model......im pretty sure it was a 4 door, but not 100 percent. It looked like a big car, a Lincoln continental or a Mercury/sliver perhaps vehicle with the tiger emblem.....though i could not see the tiger emblem because it would have been on the front of the car and not the back...so i am not sure what the tiger head, emblem means, i believe the windows were smoked, tinted and im guessing there may have been 2 inside but only seen the one she was chatting with..........he was a smoker, for i could see the light from the lighter, and he would pop his head out every so often to look back at me........white, drk hair, black hair perhaps, kinda saggy, little long over the ears.
there Could have been a woman with the man also

That is all i remember in my dream.:(

i have had only one dream about her..

the best i can describe the vehicle it was a gas guzzler, perhaps a 96 or later model......im pretty sure it was a 4 door, but not 100 percent. It looked like a big car, a Lincoln continental or a Mercury/sliver perhaps vehicle with the tiger emblem.....though i could not see the tiger emblem because it would have been on the front of the car and not the back...so i am not sure what the tiger head, emblem means, i believe the windows were smoked, tinted and im guessing there may have been 2 inside but only seen the one she was chatting with..........he was a smoker, for i could see the light from the lighter, and he would pop his head out every so often to look back at me........white, drk hair, black hair perhaps, kinda saggy, little long over the ears.

The team mascot at Capital High in Olympia is a cougar....15 miles from McCleary...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ol+cougars+olympia&um=1&hl=en&sa=G&tbs=isch:1

Water reservoir tank next to Capital High in the trees at Madison and Birch...
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=capital high olympia wa&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

SS once again you come through with your google talents! Your links are always appreciated by me.

I was wondering if the tiger emblem was a car emblem or a sticker of a tiger? If it was a tiger looking emblem could it have been a Mercury Lynx emblem? I only ask because this type of car somewhat matches a Ford Taurus that is being mentioned currently on the net.

SS once again you come through with your google talents! Your links are always appreciated by me.

I was wondering if the tiger emblem was a car emblem or a sticker of a tiger? If it was a tiger looking emblem could it have been a Mercury Lynx emblem? I only ask because this type of car somewhat matches a Ford Taurus that is being mentioned currently on the net.

1.That water tower area at Madison and birch. I am curious if last year that wooded area around the tower had been searched for anything of interest?

2.That link, you provided to the high school, about the ten year reunion, the cougar head is similar to what i seen. But here is where it gets foggy.
I wonder if a POI/suspect/one with knowledge, had attended that high school between 96 2000 or later?
As for the car itself, i choose the mercury because of the tiger head, and it was more of a emblem then sticker,.... Mercury Lynx emblem? that could be also, though i was thinking mercury cougar, because of the emblem when in fact it could have been the ford you mention. the ford you mention, is it between 96 2000 model or one of later year.

If any of the above information, can be connected to a poi/suspect/one with knowledge, i would continue on that path, especially if they attended that high-school, during the 96 2000 years, and had access to a type of vehicle we discussed.......It maybe hard to confirm anything, since it is a on going investigation, but perhaps one working close with LE would know, without releasing anything that may jeopardize the investigation.

Thanks for your help, and supplying the visual aids, and thanks for the links serendipityseeker

There was a Grays Harbor Assessor Taurus in the photos of a few locations, including the Shell (previous Texaco I believe) station on the parcel search site....it is a link on a previous post of mine.
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/064000100001A99.jpg
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/180510130020A98.jpg
Has anyone looked into B-1 #1 Incorporated, as they appear to own the Shell and market store in McCleary?
http://www.celinea.com/d-485343441.htm
The Bigfoot Corporation is another that has my interest...Notice the Taurus parked in front.
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=618051322010&ABSeq=

perhaps on the radio show today, they will give an update into the investigation and where it stands.
Actually i am hoping they may be able to validate/confirm anything, one way or the other, on the vehicles, school etc without jeopardizing the investigation.

Mr.tt I'm looking at pics currently of the area Lindsey may have been in within your dream. Give me a bit as I want to respond further to your dream. Thanks!

Mr. TT, There are a few parking lots in McCleary that may correspond with your dream.
The first one will be at the shell station accsessed by Lindsey crossing over 3rd. towards the Shell Station. Once at the corner of the Shell & Mommsen she could walk a few feet to the parking at the side of the shell where there are 4 parking spots and up above those spots is a park & ride with 2 rows of parking. These parking spots are in close proxsymitry to one another. On the other side of the shell which would be the left side if facing the shell from third are 4 spots where you could park for air in tires whith employing parking behind it and the rows of the park & ride.
Gordons grocery has 3 rows on the west side. Then there are 3 rows east between Gordons and the tavern.
Sterloing Savings Bank has rows.
Simpson door plant has several rows as well.
I'm going to give you a map link. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=mccleary,+wa&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=McCleary,+Grays+Harbor,+Washington&gl=us&ei=_17LS8D_OpL-sgO68ZDDDg&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA&ll=47.054445,-123.26467&spn=0.001579,0.003449&t=h&z=18

i am studying your maps, and listening to the show now........
the shell, if she made it that far, would have been picked up on video from the shell store yes?...that could explain the you cant park here statement, because it was for employees only?........she was last seen between 5th and 4th street......on maple is that correct?
and right before you cross 3 on maple to the top is a business with parking.........
I would say she made it at least to the area of 3rd street , one of those two business there.
corner of maple street and s main street....where you see the 201 number.
I dont think she made it past third street, but somewhere between the jewerly store, and third street? nothing picked up on surveillance from the shell station is that correct?

in post 5 the link to the tower, and the school....i thought it was in mccleary but i just found out it is in OLYMPIA?...........SHE would had known no one in olympia is that correct?......or did she know someone in olympia perhaps? or better yet someone living in olympia that new her and the family?............waiting for updates on the show!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=mccleary,+wa&daddr=Birch+St+NW&hl=en&geocode=FV_5zQIdaR6n-CkPWcQRh4ORVDErWxnC_N9udQ%3BFUjszQIdsDKs-A&mra=ls&sll=47.05492,-123.247461&sspn=0.030758,0.090208&ie=UTF8&ll=47.045095,-123.095627&spn=0.123057,0.491638&t=h&z=12

WSIMPSON AVE
EMOMMSENST
AFTER crossing 3rd...........the row of parking on emommsenst by the number 252 next to shell? that liquar store is nothing but troubel
the clarity in google maps, is not the best......so its taken me awhile to respond back to you............i am sorry for the delay

THE AREA SURRONDING THE SHELL STATION..........i would bet that that area, is where she left from with someone.

2 persons of hi interest.......from the radio show tonight, no other updates in the investigation was made

2 persons of hi interest.......from the radio show tonight, no other updates in the investigation was made

that's because it was a member of the Lindsey Baum search center (volunteer) core team discussing an upcoming event we are planning.

Information on the investigation itself will come from the FBI/LE if/when they decide to release any info... we get it at the same time as everyone else. :)

in post 5 the link to the tower, and the school....i thought it was in mccleary but i just found out it is in OLYMPIA?...........SHE would had known no one in olympia is that correct?......or did she know someone in olympia perhaps? or better yet someone living in olympia that new her and the family?............waiting for updates on the show!

Article from the Olympian...Aunt and Uncle in Olympia
http://www.theolympian.com/2009/12/12/v-print/1068288/olympia-police-release-sketches.html

Article from the Olympian...Aunt and Uncle in Olympia
http://www.theolympian.com/2009/12/12/v-print/1068288/olympia-police-release-sketches.html

Absolutely fascinating!

from the above link...
The Olympia Police Department announced Thursday that, based on the resident’s description of the trespasser, it does not appear that the Nov. 13 trespassing incident is related to an unknown suspect or suspects in two other suspected lurings that were reported in the Dec. 4 edition of The Olympian. The Nov. 13 incident also was reported in The Olympian...
Hum, wonder why these incidents occurred months later? And as far as we know, there have been no more correct?

Would you be able to link the article involving the other two suspected lurings?, I would like to compare them with this one you supplied. I am interested in the descriptions of the vehicles and or persons involved if available.
I am looking now to see, if there is a 4door sliver Mazda sedan, and what it looks like at
Titus WillTitus motors. Which is a ford dealership

Hum, were they lurking, and just stopping by to lurk at lindseys aunt and uncle property like some morbid fascination.
OR any of them involved in the disappearance, or have knowledge there of?
The one on the 13th November , im pretty sure the vehicle, was bought at the titus lot, seems easy to find out whom bought/own that.
DID THEY EVER FIND OUT WHOM THAT WAS?
Would i be correct that there is a 50/50 chance one or more at these lurking s, may have in fact have/know something about the disappearance?
IT seems perhaps, but just speculation a possible connection between mcleary and Olympia? but unsure.

cougar? or Conger AVE.......the school, with the cougar mascott, on conger ave ?

That school still seems connected in someway, one way or the other.
And that water tower to the east, and the woods surrounding the tower in Olympia, by the school on Conger AVE, WITH the mascot of a cougar still has an interest to me.........ESPECIALLY, the parking area.

was there any indication the guy was smoking?...did he have a cig in his hand, did/would they remember that from the 13th Nov? the aunt and uncle?
AND why go lurk at the aunt and uncles, why not the mothers house in Mccleary?
Is that because , they would have been more recognized by the mother, and only seen as a stranger by the aunt and uncle?
Which could mean, the person/persons involved in this knew the family including the child, so they went lurking to the relatives home in Olympia.

Sorry for the long and strange posts, at times i post things as i think of them, and there not in very good order, but i will try and keep them separated when i can.

addon...
At least one, one of these lurking s, and of course i am just speculating, but seems to me to be a scary individual...someone whom did not, want not to go to the mothers home, and starred at the missing girls mother with his morbid fascination, so rather he goes to an relatives home, in another town/city where they would not be recognize, to starred at the blood relatives of the missing child, to satisfy his morbid cravings....as if to look at them, as if he knows something they do not know, but only wish they did know.........I would say that, in one of those lurking s, one with knowledge of the disappearance was actually there.............And now, as i think about it, i think LE feels the same about it, and perhaps they think 2 out of the 3 are possibles and may have been one/ones with knowledge/involvement with the case, but of course once again its just speculation on my part.

Is there links on this board, about what searches were conducted in Olympia?

View Larger Map">
View Larger Map

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION ON MY PART, NOTHING FACTUAL OR FOR CERTAIN UNLESS OTHERWISE KNOWN TO BE.

There was a Grays Harbor Assessor Taurus in the photos of a few locations, including the Shell (previous Texaco I believe) station on the parcel search site....it is a link on a previous post of mine.
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/064000100001A99.jpg
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/180510130020A98.jpg

A list of County employees, including assessors, probably no connection though...
http://lbloom.net/xgrayhar03.html

Some assessors have restraining orders involving children, but probably nothing to do with LB disappearance...Theories are nothing more than guesses....
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?f...DA10084BF&dt=209990C209EEA6D8FCD8F7FE0CF8AD55

Has anyone looked into B-1 #1 Incorporated, as they appear to own the Shell and market store in McCleary?
http://www.celinea.com/d-485343441.htm
The Bigfoot Corporation is another that has my interest...Notice the Assessors White Taurus wagon parked in front.
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=618051322010&ABSeq=
If a Taurus is a possibility, maybe LE should let their dogs sniff their county owned vehicles??

From a previous thread...........

jvk
Weekend 47 03.337 -123 15.912 Warrior Join Date: Jun 2009

I am going to clarify what i meant by "a vehicle somewhat meeting the description"

The description KK gave (via kid(s)) was basically a clean white station wagon w/round headlights.

She may not have outright said 'station wagon but upon her description & discussion she reflected a likeness of that being accurate.

The pictures i took had a couple of conflicts with that description

1. It was not clean (in nearly any sense)
2. (closer to) Square Headlights.

- It was a white station wagon

I'd asked KK if the kid(s) possibly said 'round' because the headlights were on. This didn't seem to 'ring a bell.

Round headlights probably being the most telling.

I'd been off/on racking my brain on a round-headlight wagon.

I'm usually not bad w/identifying cars. It only occurred to me today what it might have been.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2717/1997taurus01.png
1997 Ford Taurus Wagon

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4868/1999taurus.jpg
1999 Ford Taurus Wagon

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2199/1999wagon.jpg
1999 Ford Taurus Wagon

- So you may want to take the pictures i referred to earlier w/a grain of salt.

Mercury Sable is the same thing...
http://l.images.easyautosales.com/1998-Mercury-Sable-16180747-503.jpg

i have had only one dream about her.
It was a few months back, and i am posting now, and i don't know why i waited so long.
ill type what i can remember most.

the direction, she was walking that night, toward her home, i was parked in a lot in the back row, on the same side of the street she was walking, about 4 or 5 rows up in the same lot was another vehicle parked in the first row by the street and sidewalk, anyways, she came up to my drivers window and told me i could not park there...........i responded, its OK i have---and i don't remember what i said for sure, but i think it was permission to be there.
after telling me that i pulled up to a spot in the next row from the back, and sat and watch as she was chatting with someone through the drivers window in the first row..........they had there lights off, just setting there.
she got in on the passenger side, and they left the lot heading in the direction of her home, a right turn from the lot i believe.

there was a street light where this car was parked, that shined down upon it, but it was still-dark to see clearly.

Thank you Mr. TT for telling your dream. It always amazes me how so many dreams interwine with another. Got to thinking of many of the dreams that several have had and common things of each. It kind of reminds me of a puzzle which each has a little piece and putting all the pieces together. Your dream has me kind of wondering about some things for instance the car and the tiger emblem. I know you had mentioned you thought it might have been a 96 or newer model. I was wondering if the car was rusted, maybe have a dents in it or did it kind of look like fairly new paint. I know it was kind of dusky but sometimes as we think we can remember more of what we have seen.

When you mentioned the emblem that you had saw of the tiger. Other's mentioned cougar, lynx, lions. Thinking they are all wild cats. Mention of different schools also got me wondering. When googling came up with

http://www.prepsportswear.com/schoo.../productlist.aspx?schoolid=80554&category=197

Which got me wondering about others past dreams, when we were trying to find certain type of netting, Coloration of shirts and a field. Some had mentioned a bridge, water, other's mention morain, I was wondering if each part of each dream could be part of what happened and wonder if we piece all together would tell a story.

Sorry for the ramblings but sure has my mind wandering. I really appreciate all that have come forth to help Lindsey by telling their dreams/visions. I know sometimes it can be very difficult to express what they see. I am hoping soon the CARD team will come forth and give more news on the progress they have made to bring Lindsey home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back