1384 users online (243 members and 1141 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    2 persons of hi interest.......from the radio show tonight, no other updates in the investigation was made
    that's because it was a member of the Lindsey Baum search center (volunteer) core team discussing an upcoming event we are planning.

Information on the investigation itself will come from the FBI/LE if/when they decide to release any info... we get it at the same time as everyone else.

[QUOTE=:+:MrTT:+:;5081012]i am studying your maps, and listening to the show now........
    in post 5 the link to the tower, and the school....i thought it was in mccleary but i just found out it is in OLYMPIA?...........SHE would had known no one in olympia is that correct?......or did she know someone in olympia perhaps? or better yet someone living in olympia that new her and the family?............waiting for updates on the show!

Article from the Olympian...Aunt and Uncle in Olympia
    http://www.theolympian.com/2009/12/1...-sketches.html

[quote=SerendipitySeeker;5084218]
    i am studying your maps, and listening to the show now........
    in post 5 the link to the tower, and the school....i thought it was in mccleary but i just found out it is in OLYMPIA?...........SHE would had known no one in olympia is that correct?......or did she know someone in olympia perhaps? or better yet someone living in olympia that new her and the family?............waiting for updates on the show!

Article from the Olympian...Aunt and Uncle in Olympia
    http://www.theolympian.com/2009/12/1...-sketches.html
    Absolutely fascinating!

from the above link...
    The Olympia Police Department announced Thursday that, based on the resident’s description of the trespasser, it does not appear that the Nov. 13 trespassing incident is related to an unknown suspect or suspects in two other suspected lurings that were reported in the Dec. 4 edition of The Olympian. The Nov. 13 incident also was reported in The Olympian...
    Hum, wonder why these incidents occurred months later? And as far as we know, there have been no more correct?

Would you be able to link the article involving the other two suspected lurings?, I would like to compare them with this one you supplied. I am interested in the descriptions of the vehicles and or persons involved if available.
    I am looking now to see, if there is a 4door sliver Mazda sedan, and what it looks like at
    Titus WillTitus motors. Which is a ford dealership

Hum, were they lurking, and just stopping by to lurk at lindseys aunt and uncle property like some morbid fascination.
    OR any of them involved in the disappearance, or have knowledge there of?
    The one on the 13th November , im pretty sure the vehicle, was bought at the titus lot, seems easy to find out whom bought/own that.
    DID THEY EVER FIND OUT WHOM THAT WAS?
    Would i be correct that there is a 50/50 chance one or more at these lurking s, may have in fact have/know something about the disappearance?
    IT seems perhaps, but just speculation a possible connection between mcleary and Olympia? but unsure.

cougar? or Conger AVE.......the school, with the cougar mascott, on conger ave ?

That school still seems connected in someway, one way or the other.
    And that water tower to the east, and the woods surrounding the tower in Olympia, by the school on Conger AVE, WITH the mascot of a cougar still has an interest to me.........ESPECIALLY, the parking area.

was there any indication the guy was smoking?...did he have a cig in his hand, did/would they remember that from the 13th Nov? the aunt and uncle?
    AND why go lurk at the aunt and uncles, why not the mothers house in Mccleary?
    Is that because , they would have been more recognized by the mother, and only seen as a stranger by the aunt and uncle?
    Which could mean, the person/persons involved in this knew the family including the child, so they went lurking to the relatives home in Olympia.

Sorry for the long and strange posts, at times i post things as i think of them, and there not in very good order, but i will try and keep them separated when i can.

addon...
    At least one, one of these lurking s, and of course i am just speculating, but seems to me to be a scary individual...someone whom did not, want not to go to the mothers home, and starred at the missing girls mother with his morbid fascination, so rather he goes to an relatives home, in another town/city where they would not be recognize, to starred at the blood relatives of the missing child, to satisfy his morbid cravings....as if to look at them, as if he knows something they do not know, but only wish they did know.........I would say that, in one of those lurking s, one with knowledge of the disappearance was actually there.............And now, as i think about it, i think LE feels the same about it, and perhaps they think 2 out of the 3 are possibles and may have been one/ones with knowledge/involvement with the case, but of course once again its just speculation on my part.

Is there links on this board, about what searches were conducted in Olympia?

View Larger Map">
    View Larger Map

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION ON MY PART, NOTHING FACTUAL OR FOR CERTAIN UNLESS OTHERWISE KNOWN TO BE.
    Last edited by Dave AHFB; 03-11-2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Broken link

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 19521 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

Quote Originally Posted by SerendipitySeeker View Post
    There was a Grays Harbor Assessor Taurus in the photos of a few locations, including the Shell (previous Texaco I believe) station on the parcel search site....it is a link on a previous post of mine.
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Ima...0100001A99.jpg
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Ima...0130020A98.jpg

A list of County employees, including assessors, probably no connection though...
    http://lbloom.net/xgrayhar03.html

Some assessors have restraining orders involving children, but probably nothing to do with LB disappearance...Theories are nothing more than guesses....
    http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa...D8F7FE0CF8AD55

Has anyone looked into B-1 #1 Incorporated, as they appear to own the Shell and market store in McCleary?
    http://www.celinea.com/d-485343441.htm
    The Bigfoot Corporation is another that has my interest...Notice the Assessors White Taurus wagon parked in front.
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_...1322010&ABSeq=
    If a Taurus is a possibility, maybe LE should let their dogs sniff their county owned vehicles??

From a previous thread...........

jvk
    Weekend 47 03.337 -123 15.912 Warrior Join Date: Jun 2009

I am going to clarify what i meant by "a vehicle somewhat meeting the description"

The description KK gave (via kid(s)) was basically a clean white station wagon w/round headlights.

She may not have outright said 'station wagon but upon her description & discussion she reflected a likeness of that being accurate.

The pictures i took had a couple of conflicts with that description

1. It was not clean (in nearly any sense)
    2. (closer to) Square Headlights.

- It was a white station wagon

I'd asked KK if the kid(s) possibly said 'round' because the headlights were on. This didn't seem to 'ring a bell.

Round headlights probably being the most telling.

I'd been off/on racking my brain on a round-headlight wagon.

I'm usually not bad w/identifying cars. It only occurred to me today what it might have been.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2717/1997taurus01.png
    1997 Ford Taurus Wagon

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4868/1999taurus.jpg
    1999 Ford Taurus Wagon

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2199/1999wagon.jpg
    1999 Ford Taurus Wagon

- So you may want to take the pictures i referred to earlier w/a grain of salt.

Mercury Sable is the same thing...
    http://l.images.easyautosales.com/19...180747-503.jpg
    Last edited by SerendipitySeeker; 04-20-2010 at 04:47 PM.

i have had only one dream about her.
    It was a few months back, and i am posting now, and i don't know why i waited so long.
    ill type what i can remember most.

the direction, she was walking that night, toward her home, i was parked in a lot in the back row, on the same side of the street she was walking, about 4 or 5 rows up in the same lot was another vehicle parked in the first row by the street and sidewalk, anyways, she came up to my drivers window and told me i could not park there...........i responded, its OK i have---and i don't remember what i said for sure, but i think it was permission to be there.
    after telling me that i pulled up to a spot in the next row from the back, and sat and watch as she was chatting with someone through the drivers window in the first row..........they had there lights off, just setting there.
    she got in on the passenger side, and they left the lot heading in the direction of her home, a right turn from the lot i believe.

there was a street light where this car was parked, that shined down upon it, but it was still-dark to see clearly.

the best i can describe the vehicle it was a gas guzzler, perhaps a 96 or later model......im pretty sure it was a 4 door, but not 100 percent. It looked like a big car, a Lincoln continental or a Mercury/sliver perhaps vehicle with the tiger emblem.....though i could not see the tiger emblem because it would have been on the front of the car and not the back...so i am not sure what the tiger head, emblem means, i believe the windows were smoked, tinted and im guessing there may have been 2 inside but only seen the one she was chatting with..........he was a smoker, for i could see the light from the lighter, and he would pop his head out every so often to look back at me........white, drk hair, black hair perhaps, kinda saggy, little long over the ears.
    there Could have been a woman with the man also

That is all i remember in my dream.

Thank you Mr. TT for telling your dream. It always amazes me how so many dreams interwine with another. Got to thinking of many of the dreams that several have had and common things of each. It kind of reminds me of a puzzle which each has a little piece and putting all the pieces together. Your dream has me kind of wondering about some things for instance the car and the tiger emblem. I know you had mentioned you thought it might have been a 96 or newer model. I was wondering if the car was rusted, maybe have a dents in it or did it kind of look like fairly new paint. I know it was kind of dusky but sometimes as we think we can remember more of what we have seen.

When you mentioned the emblem that you had saw of the tiger. Other's mentioned cougar, lynx, lions. Thinking they are all wild cats. Mention of different schools also got me wondering. When googling came up with

http://www.prepsportswear.com/school...4&category=197

Which got me wondering about others past dreams, when we were trying to find certain type of netting, Coloration of shirts and a field. Some had mentioned a bridge, water, other's mention morain, I was wondering if each part of each dream could be part of what happened and wonder if we piece all together would tell a story.

Sorry for the ramblings but sure has my mind wandering. I really appreciate all that have come forth to help Lindsey by telling their dreams/visions. I know sometimes it can be very difficult to express what they see. I am hoping soon the CARD team will come forth and give more news on the progress they have made to bring Lindsey home.

The above is almost as i seen it in the dark, under a streetlight.
    i have posted some vehicles here, both 2 door 4 door, with without emblems to show as best as i can the description of the vehicle.
    The emblem can be applied to both the vehicle and the school by the water tower in Olympia. as having a possible connection to each other, but not for certain.
    As you view this vehicles, if any resemble any of interest to you or LE, then perhaps check and see if anyone POI owing/using one, may had/have a connection to the school, and the lurking in Olympia concerning the uncle and aunt.
    Please remember this information is based on a dream, and nothing i post here should be taken as fact but thought of as fiction, until proven otherwise.
    I hope I have helped in someway as others, to bring the child home.
    God bless you all for what you Do. :+:MrTT:+:
    99-02
    95 with front emblem

similiar emblem

2001 Lincoln 4 door

Quote Originally Posted by TamgMit View Post
    Thank you Mr. TT for telling your dream. It always amazes me how so many dreams interwine with another. Got to thinking of many of the dreams that several have had and common things of each. It kind of reminds me of a puzzle which each has a little piece and putting all the pieces together. Your dream has me kind of wondering about some things for instance the car and the tiger emblem. I know you had mentioned you thought it might have been a 96 or newer model. I was wondering if the car was rusted, maybe have a dents in it or did it kind of look like fairly new paint. I know it was kind of dusky but sometimes as we think we can remember more of what we have seen.

When you mentioned the emblem that you had saw of the tiger. Other's mentioned cougar, lynx, lions. Thinking they are all wild cats. Mention of different schools also got me wondering. When googling came up with

http://www.prepsportswear.com/school...4&category=197

Which got me wondering about others past dreams, when we were trying to find certain type of netting, Coloration of shirts and a field. Some had mentioned a bridge, water, other's mention morain, I was wondering if each part of each dream could be part of what happened and wonder if we piece all together would tell a story.

Sorry for the ramblings but sure has my mind wandering. I really appreciate all that have come forth to help Lindsey by telling their dreams/visions. I know sometimes it can be very difficult to express what they see. I am hoping soon the CARD team will come forth and give more news on the progress they have made to bring Lindsey home.
    It looked silver, or a close variation of such from what i could see.
    One thing you did have me remember, just now from reading your post.
    Even though its not relevant, but it had been or was raining, drizzling more likely......and she had on what they call a hooded i believe, a sweatshirt like top, with a hood on it, but she was not wearing the hood, it was just hanging. And as a after thought, if you like to know, she just put her hands on my door, since the window was down, and smiled when she said i could not parked there, i sensed no fear or worry from her, she just seemed naturally happy!.....Does that mean, she may have left with someone she knew, and felt comfortable with?, I don't know, and would be only speculating.....But the driver, whom would look back at me from times to times, may had been trying to identify me, or wondered if i could identify; him, because he knew the child.....but again, its only speculation based upon a dream, so i just don't really know, and i am sorry.....but that would be my interpretation anyways.
    I notice no rusts spots, or anything that resembled being dented or dirty.

And yes, updates into the investigation is always good to have, to let one know if there on the right track or totally off....Validation and confirmation of information is always a plus, but more often then not, in an ongoing investigation, getting any confirmation/validation on supplied information is very very hard to come by at times. So yes, it is about pieces of puzzles, and putting them together.....It would just be nice to know at times, where, if any of the pieces fit, from the information provided by one.
    I wish i could remember such details, i know how important it is.
    I will keep trying!

addon 1...
    Hum.................
    McCleary Elementary School Wildcats Men Sweatshirts — Hooded

What would you like to know?
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 04-21-2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: addon 1...

Thank you MTT for showing pictures of cars similar to what you saw in your dream. I appreciate you taking the time to post it. It kind of took me a little bit to understand about the difference between a Mercury and Lincoln. I use to think they where two different companies that made them, but hubby just told me they where bought out by Ford. Now it makes more sense. I know sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I'm wondering if someone local to ther area might have info on the MCCleary area. Early after Lindsey was abducted her mother was worried that Lindsey was being held captive in a hot "cellar" or "shed". We have checked into the wine cellar and have let that avenue of sluething alone currently maybe hoping LE has checked this mobile out.

My concern is I found a deep fairly good size concrete wall and floor with only one item in the whole room which was a tarnished copper/brass large distillery with a man standing next to it. This was found in pictures on a myspace of someone local to the area. I was thinking maybe there might be away to see who had this set up in 2006 and before. Thanks

I'm also remain concentrated on the 1996 era of a Ford Taurus or something similar.
    MrTT I did mean cougar when I asked you those questions. Sorry I wasn't clear.
    Another area that comes to mind is the gravel/pit quarry where both 108's kind of connect in a sense.
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Mr:TT: I'v been trying to overide the ick lately so I'm sorry I didn't follow through with this thread. Pics are great! Have you looked at pictures of the Highschool in Elma and water tower there also to see if that area may ring a bell?
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Olympia WA in a larger map">
    View Olympia WA in a larger map

Until told to otherwise, the only tower and wooded area i am interested in is on this link and the site is called
    To: Birch St NW
    How does LE rate Olympia as being a possible location?
    Have they discarded the location altogether and would rather persons concentrate on Mccleary?
    If any of photos of vehicles i posted, don't ring any bells for now, just hang on to them, and wait and see if anything develops.
    A mod can delete them if they wish, for i know they are taking up a lot of space.
    Last edited by Dave AHFB; 03-11-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Broken link

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I'm wondering if someone local to ther area might have info on the MCCleary area. Early after Lindsey was abducted her mother was worried that Lindsey was being held captive in a hot "cellar" or "shed". We have checked into the wine cellar and have let that avenue of sluething alone currently maybe hoping LE has checked this mobile out.

My concern is I found a deep fairly good size concrete wall and floor with only one item in the whole room which was a tarnished copper/brass large distillery with a man standing next to it. This was found in pictures on a myspace of someone local to the area. I was thinking maybe there might be away to see who had this set up in 2006 and before. Thanks

I'm also remain concentrated on the 1996 era of a Ford Taurus or something similar.
    MrTT I did mean cougar when I asked you those questions. Sorry I wasn't clear.
    Another area that comes to mind is the gravel/pit quarry where both 108's kind of connect in a sense.

There are many mines and gravel pits in the surrounding area.......
    http://www.dnr.wa.gov/Publications/g...mines_1979.pdf

From thehighroad.org ...........
    There's a shooting pit near McCleary west of Olympia. Shoot whatever you want.
    N47 03.579 W123 10.792

From http://www.crcwater.org/actplan/13lowch.html
    There is a history of gravel mining along the Chehalis River near Elma. A few of the abandoned pits have been reclaimed for wildlife habitat, and swimming ponds for a county park.
    Last edited by SerendipitySeeker; 04-25-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Serendipity thank you for the homework, much appreciated. there is an area that has both 108' showing on a map. In this particular location the railroad runs through and there are what appears to be mobile homes somewhat hidden and brush growing over the road used for accsess. The gravel pit is near this area.

On a side note. Back in the day I was very focused on Sandy Creek Pond and went through much trying to find out more on the area surrounding Sandy Creek Pond but to no avail. the pond is still on mind as someone relayed to me there are 3 very small smallponds located near Sandy Creek Pond. I'm going for a map for directions of these ponds.
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "

Olympia WA in a larger map">
    View Olympia WA in a larger map

Until told to otherwise, the only tower and wooded area i am interested in

Here is a winner of a sex offender next to Capital High...

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

http://www.theolympian.com/2009/12/1...mor-found.html

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54490

Looks like a noisy white car on his myspace page...
    http://www.myspace.com/romerobarney

http://www.facebook.com/people/Barne...00000306200351

Maybe a relative near McCleary?...
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_...9430230&ABSeq=
    Last edited by Dave AHFB; 03-11-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Broken link

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast