1317 users online (231 members and 1086 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    [quote=SerendipitySeeker;5113429]
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    Olympia WA in a larger map">
    View Olympia WA in a larger map

Until told to otherwise, the only tower and wooded area i am interested in

Here is a winner of a sex offender next to Capital High...

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

http://www.theolympian.com/2009/12/1...mor-found.html

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54490

Looks like a noisy white car on his myspace page...
    http://www.myspace.com/romerobarney

http://www.facebook.com/people/Barne...00000306200351

Maybe a relative near McCleary?...
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_...9430230&ABSeq=
    http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderm...AgencyID=54490
    This is the map that was showing, from your link above.
    FWI, i don't see where it would be a problem, if LE was to ask this person a few questions in General as part of an on going investigation......Especially, if he is facing some hard time.
    Perhaps, he may know someone, whom knows someone etc etc, that may have knowledge or the mentality to commit such a thing, from those he is accustom to hanging around with.

I would not take this lightly, and not saying you would.
    Just that it is a path LE could travel on, just to see if anything is there, if they have not already done so in the past.

Last edited by Dave AHFB; 03-11-2016 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Broken link

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 19521 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    Olympia WA in a larger map">
    View Olympia WA in a larger map

Until told to otherwise, the only tower and wooded area i am interested in is on this link and the site is called

How does LE rate Olympia as being a possible location?
    Have they discarded the location altogether and would rather persons concentrate on Mccleary?
    If any of photos of vehicles i posted, don't ring any bells for now, just hang on to them, and wait and see if anything develops.
    A mod can delete them if they wish, for i know they are taking up a lot of space.
    im trying to follow here....been gone for a few weeks.....

why this spot?
    Last edited by Dave AHFB; 03-11-2016 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Broken link

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    im trying to follow here....been gone for a few weeks.....

why this spot?

The tower and the woods surrounding the tower near the school, is an interest.
    but also, i am waiting to see, if the person across the street, up north and little west, has been interview by LE as of today, or in the near future, and if this person is related to the person living in elma?

2?s

1. Have they ruled out the man in the white t shirt with the dog, as being the driver of the vehicle in questioned at the shell station, with 100 percent certainty he is not the driver?

2. Have they chatted with the individual in Olympia?
    That lives by the school.
    And is this person related to the person in Elma?
    If you cant answer it is fine. Just want to be sure, it is not forgotten with the new developments pertaining to the video release.

And this is not a question, but a favor.
    If someone living in Mccleary is looking for something to do some night, around the time Lindsey disappeared. Could you go to the shell station, and stand around the entrance way, where the people on the video tape were shown coming and going, and standing from there, could you take some pictures/video, to show how the area looked that night, from the shell station to the outer areas where Lindsey may have been.

And this one, more important then the above..
    Could someone be the eyes of Lindsey that night,
    and take a caamera, and walk the path she was last known to be seen on before she disappeared, and take pictures/video showing what was in front of her that night, what she may had seen while walking home, the area that night showing her perspective, showing us through your camera, what she was seeing around her that night walking towards her house............ESPECIALLY, how the shell station may had looked to her, as she was walking in that direction towards home, on that night.

I ask, because i would like to see, not only what the area looked like to persons coming and going from the shell station, but i want to see also what Lindsey was seeing that night, as she was heading home from the opposite direction.

Does-not have to been taken in total darkness, around sunset or so, so we can still see the area from both views.

And if two of you could go at the same time, one could take pictures from the shell and the other from Lindsey view, and be able to show us almost in real time, what each was seeing.

add on...
    I am trying to recreate the events of that night, as seen through the eyes of Lindsey and the perpetrator, because eventually there eyes did meet on that night.
    And PLEASE....as you do this, take/remember any mental thoughts that you have as your doing this. Let us know what you felt, your thoughts you were having, for example if your being the eyes of Lindsey that night, and you come to a spot in the road, that has you feel perhaps she was taking from that spot, and went in a certain direction, PLEASE post it......Dont worry about being right or wrong.......Just tell us your emotions, feelings, any thoughts that played in your mind as you did this........

add on ...2
    If someone has a video recorder, and can film driving from the shell station, the same path as the vehicle in question was seen leaving the shell station,and your able to film leaving the shell, and crossing the street onto the street she was last reported being seen on that would be wonderful........if you can, try and film it around the same time, she left the friends house, so we can see exactly what the perp was seeing at that time. He may have passed her up, before going to shell, and then went back to her, wanting to see the area, the lighting around the area she was walking in etc.

Safety first, go in pairs if possible, you never know whom may be watching you.

Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 05-05-2010 at 05:13 AM. Reason: addon...2

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I have done something similar to what your asking at the beginning of the case and just a week ago with a ffriend being my eyes and ears. The reason for my little experiment was because the mother released a statement that the last time she saw Lindsey was at 9:15 that evenning. Well that put a different spin on the fragile trimeline in a big way! Initially we only has kk's and Scotts different time of Lindsey leaving from the porch. With both those timelines different just the few minutes between each puts a spin on the times Lindsey reached each block from kk's porch, going all the way to two blocks away from her home putting her at the station at different times. These two times of kk and scott (I can't feel good about using caps for their names. Sorry emotional) were tested by having a young girl Lindsey's size, same possible stride leaving the mothers front porch from the mothers orginal time of last scene, keeping time with each block all the way to kk's. These times would show somewhat where LB would have been and at what time there and back to kk's. So we have one experiment for kk's time, one there and back on Scotts time, and 2 test there and back of the mothers accounts of last scene. Out of all four experiments allowing dilly dally time and argument time (this arhument time sure seemed important to mention. and mention and mention again. Some tried to downplay this moment) rena time ect... The time of 9:15 leaving the mothers all the way (guestimate time using same girl and stride) recording each block time there and back would place Lindsey at the shell station around up towards the parking spaces at 9:50. where she would be crossing over to Mommesan. It would be nice to know what the sky looked like at 9:50 that evenning, the longest day of the summer. This point was also something important to some as if it didn't matter what the time was because it was the longest day of the year. It is interesting to go over old post to read commentary about some of those blocks along her walk. You could almost write a book using every block as a chapter telling what Lindsey may encountered on every block trying to reach home.
    This is just a novice approach but was necessary for me to have some of the understanding you seem to want as well. Guess I better get back there and borrow another child! lol! Proably not much help for you but I'll see if images arte available.
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    thank you kageykaren!!!

from the start i have always wanted to do just that and take a video to see thru Lindseys eyes....thank you for sharing that with us

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    TakeNote your welcome but it is the work of amatures concerned with reported times. As the months went on we finally heard Rick Scott say she was a couple (2) blocks from home. When he said this it was our first time for a definate even though it was downplayed. I told someone who said they were friends with Rick Scott that I hang on to his everyword when he speaks so tell him ! Sometimes when he gives a pressor like the last one you can see alittle sneaky, devil look towards the end of the video as if to say 'I know more but not telling' As you can see they new more!
    What seemed imformative was the account by the woman who stated her husband saw a Ford Taurus & blue van on Maople at around 9:30 It almost makes one think if that statement were a truth that Lindsey may have made it to at least 4th where those cars were reported to have been at 9:30. If Lindsey made it past those cars up to third crossed over it could put her at the Shell P&R about 9:50. Especially if she dilly dallied at the Shell. This is not to fact but to rumor in the begiining of the case it was said LB had sticky fingers and wasn't allowed in one of the stores. According to Mike at the Shell he said he knows who the kids are that steal and the two kids in the back of the store were ok. This was just a short conversation as a red headed boy about 10-12 came in and caight my eye as he had the readest natural hair I'v ever seen! Any locals who know him tell him he needs to apply to Ronald McDonald when he comes of age!
    Has anyone figured out from the pics the time of night I think thats important as :*:Mr.TT:*:

Glad your back TakeNote and you heart your child is feeling better. (: Are you ok after such worry?
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Thankyou...

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I have done something similar to what your asking at the beginning of the case and just a week ago with a ffriend being my eyes and ears. The reason for my little experiment was because the mother released a statement that the last time she saw Lindsey was at 9:15 that evenning. Well that put a different spin on the fragile trimeline in a big way! Initially we only has kk's and Scotts different time of Lindsey leaving from the porch. With both those timelines different just the few minutes between each puts a spin on the times Lindsey reached each block from kk's porch, going all the way to two blocks away from her home putting her at the station at different times. These two times of kk and scott (I can't feel good about using caps for their names. Sorry emotional) were tested by having a young girl Lindsey's size, same possible stride leaving the mothers front porch from the mothers orginal time of last scene, keeping time with each block all the way to kk's. These times would show somewhat where LB would have been and at what time there and back to kk's. So we have one experiment for kk's time, one there and back on Scotts time, and 2 test there and back of the mothers accounts of last scene. Out of all four experiments allowing dilly dally time and argument time (this arhument time sure seemed important to mention. and mention and mention again. Some tried to downplay this moment) rena time ect... The time of 9:15 leaving the mothers all the way (guestimate time using same girl and stride) recording each block time there and back would place Lindsey at the shell station around up towards the parking spaces at 9:50. where she would be crossing over to Mommesan. It would be nice to know what the sky looked like at 9:50 that evenning, the longest day of the summer. This point was also something important to some as if it didn't matter what the time was because it was the longest day of the year. It is interesting to go over old post to read commentary about some of those blocks along her walk. You could almost write a book using every block as a chapter telling what Lindsey may encountered on every block trying to reach home.
    This is just a novice approach but was necessary for me to have some of the understanding you seem to want as well. Guess I better get back there and borrow another child! lol! Proably not much help for you but I'll see if images arte available.
    For responding back.
    And perhaps we should wait for any more updates, information to come from LE after the release of the shell video to see where we are at on our speculations....In reality, it is something LE should do for us, they have the time, resources, equipment to do what i asked better then anyone.
    And then when they finished i was hoping they would release it to the media, and ask for persons to view it to see if they remember anything from that night if they were in the area.
    I WAS hoping, someone whom was around at that time in the area, would watch this new report, and see things in there mind that they remember, as they watched this video the LE officials had put together.
    and while watching they would in fact remember seeing Lindsey, and anything unusual, or seen her at another spot not yet known.
    So, yes lets wait , perhaps soon LE will release further information details, and we can match it validate it/confirm it with what has been posted here on this thread.

any images, you have would be wonderful to view as visual aids.........In fact, they may be exactly what i am looking for, but not knowing you may have some already in existence!

addon...

your descriptions about the time line, has me wondering if perhaps that may be a reason, the time line on the shell video had been altered so the actual times could not be seen....if it had been, you could have matched it up with your records, and im only speculating, but i feel your time line, as you seen it to be, may in fact had been substantiated by the time line on the shell video......just speculation on my part, but it seems you could have been correct in your time line assessment, that would have been verified with the time line on the shell video.
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 05-06-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: addon...

What is going on?
    Can you tell anything?

SS once again you come through with your google talents! Your links are always appreciated by me.

I was wondering if the tiger emblem was a car emblem or a sticker of a tiger? If it was a tiger looking emblem could it have been a Mercury Lynx emblem? I only ask because this type of car somewhat matches a Ford Taurus that is being mentioned currently on the net.
    My first thought was the Mercury Cougar.

Glad your back TakeNote and you heart your child is feeling better. (: Are you ok after such worry?
    Thank you KageyKaren ....he is doing good.....still working on his health...doing much better now though....

I wish I had more time to work on this case....my heart is with Lindsey....I have fallen behind on the in's and out's so to speak.....Its encouraging that there is something going on McCleary yesterday.....sending divers down into the water ways/drains etc.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNJP...layer_embedded

Since the release of this video, things seemed to have changed somehow.
    Just speculating, but perhaps they released this video, in hopes someone in the area that night, may remember hearing a voice such as Lindsey s.
    That would indicate perhaps an abduction by a stranger, rather then a acquaintance.
    But i have wondered, if it could have been someone one whom used a ruse i believe it is called, to get her to get in a vehicle on her own.
    Such as ,

Hey Lindsey, your mothers been hurt and she is in the hosp9ital, she wanted me to come and get you and take you to see her.

But them that would indicate someone whom knew the family and Lindsey perhaps well enough for her to do that, and as far as we know, that is not an issue.

Could a stranger had done the same thing?
    Perhaps. But i do not know what she was taught, about strangers and vehicles.

We have assumed, she was going straight home.
    But is there anything there, in that area she would have passed by on her way home, That could have had her make a detour momentarily?
    Another house?, friends house,? something she had visited before, there in that area she was walking home in?

Does any know, if on this night, back at her house there were guests there. Any company that left around the time she disappeared?

Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

When I first watched this video the first time I found it very hard to watch being content of it even though it was just a skit. Second time I watched it got to thinking maybe this is a good thing least one could see what she was like and see more of her mannerisms. As I watched how she held her self with this little boy, her voice suprised me. I guess I had thought her voice was going to be kind of softer and meek but was suprised to hear the sound of it. Through this video also noticed that Lindsey was an independent soul that seem to want to take care of things herself didn't need help, I can do it myself. Sensitive to touch, especially when the little boy held her arm. Her pants seem to be pretty loose and pant legs long and seemed to have to pull them up. Wondering if that is what had made her trip the second time. Or could it be, she at times seemed to be more clumsy. She does have a beautiful way about her and is playful. What I also found interesting was she was restating what she heard from this little boy but a little bit of pause in between what he said and what she heard. Then you can see her thinking "OOH your not going to kill me",then seemed to be relieved and sat down, but at the same time the boy turns the knife in a stabbing position from and upright position. I wasn't sure if she went to fall down like he did stab her or she tripped but he grabs her arm. "owww that isn't nice. What are you doing? I can get it myself." Her mood seemed to change for a few seconds from being playful to something that hurt for a second and changed back to being playful making light of the situation. Least that is my perception of this tape. I had wondered related to sound of her voice the loudness and the delayed reaction whether lindsey might have had some hearing difficulties and would often re state things that she heard or maybe slow in thought processing.

When in doubt about where to post I find the dream/vision thread the best place to land.

On June 26th, 2009, Lindsey walked from her home, never to return. There is a person out there, who deceived her into thinking something,
    that wasn't true. Someone simply lied to her.
    Lindsey was ten yrs. old, and innocent to a world of darkness that surrounded her. But how could she have known of such things-- such things; as hate, or violence? Her innocence was real, and will always be.
    Lindsey's brief moment here & untimely fate has marked a certain
    perspective or flame if you may inside us all that we will continue & struggle
    to preserve. for the rest of our lives.
    Lindsey, this is our promise to you, that we will not let you be forgotten, Ever! From time to time we will visit you if not only in our minds. Somewhere inside of every poem, story, blogg we write; you will always have your place within them. You will always have a place in our hearts, you will always-- have a voice.

May you always fly!

A poem similar was written by
    DTC for Shannon Nichole Paulk
    age ten, year missing 2001.
    Nine years later this poem
    still applies.
    TIME FOR CHANGE!

~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "

Thinking of Lindsey had some thoughts that crossed my mind after talking with a friend and had wondered if the perp would be there at the gathering of Hope there in Olympia and made some sort of contact with MB. Wondering if he would be so flagrant to do such a thing.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast