1228 users online (234 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

Please continue here. This thread should only be used to follow the status of the investigation. All specific info should be posted in the appropriate thread for that info.

Thread 17

Search Affidavit

Salem
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Hi Eyes, In your last post you said:

" Thanks for that article scandi - The upbeat rhetoric LE is using has been missing from the Lindsey case and so good to hear.

~~sipped from above~~
    by KOMO Staff & ABC News

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A renewed investigative effort in the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished last year has identified a dozen persons of interest, law enforcement sources told ABC News.
    ~snip~
    A DOZEN PERSONS OF INTEREST? That's amazing! They go from 0 to 12? This is awesome and hope to see an arrest not far away. moo
    Thanks

You're welcome Eyes. I don't have time now to go find the link, but they have also stated that out of the 12 persons of interest there are 2 of 'heightened' interest, or something like that. It really makes one think that LE is trying to spook this guy and motivate him or them to do something to inadvertently reveal something. I hope who ever this is has continual knots in his stomach and feels the beat of his heart banging in his head! xox

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Eyes, In your last post you said:

" Thanks for that article scandi - The upbeat rhetoric LE is using has been missing from the Lindsey case and so good to hear.

~~sipped from above~~
    by KOMO Staff & ABC News

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A renewed investigative effort in the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished last year has identified a dozen persons of interest, law enforcement sources told ABC News.
    ~snip~
    A DOZEN PERSONS OF INTEREST? That's amazing! They go from 0 to 12? This is awesome and hope to see an arrest not far away. moo
    Thanks

You're welcome Eyes. I don't have time now to go find the link, but they have also stated that out of the 12 persons of interest there are 2 of 'heightened' interest, or something like that. It really makes one think that LE is trying to spook this guy and motivate him or them to do something to inadvertently reveal something. I hope who ever this is has continual knots in his stomach and feels the beat of his heart banging in his head! xox
    Wow that would be wonderful if they find who did this. I have never forgot her. Shes always been in my prayers.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    thanks scandi and eyes .....we all need to be reminded....she will be found!!

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    thanks scandi and eyes .....we all need to be reminded....she will be found!!

Yes, We to keep that hope alive even as Sleuthers we need to examine everything, as we do.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/lind...0107104&page=2

Drawing on interviews, cell phone data, ATM videos and surveillance cameras from the day of Lindsey's disappearance, the FBI built a model and timeline of the day Lindsey vanished.

This is great news ! Not giving up on you, Lindsey !

This is very good...
    Just my, no one elses

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by I AM THE 14 CAR View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/lind...0107104&page=2

Drawing on interviews, cell phone data, ATM videos and surveillance cameras from the day of Lindsey's disappearance, the FBI built a model and timeline of the day Lindsey vanished.

This is great news ! Not giving up on you, Lindsey !
    oh my....that is VERY good news!
    where are you Lindsey??.......come home sweet girl!

Thinking of you, Lindsey!
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

You are in my thoughts daily Lindsey...

I only discovered this site last night, much to my shock. We have knowledge of one of the persons of interest, and called the Sheriff's Department this morning, with the information, which involves his whereabouts, and concerning the connection with another person who may be missing also. No one has returned my call, regardless of their pleas for people to use the Tip Line. This is very frustrating. It makes one wonder how many valid calls have been ignored. God bless Lindsey, and all involved in the search for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertooth View Post
    I only discovered this site last night, much to my shock. We have knowledge of one of the persons of interest, and called the Sheriff's Department this morning, with the information, which involves his whereabouts, and concerning the connection with another person who may be missing also. No one has returned my call, regardless of their pleas for people to use the Tip Line. This is very frustrating. It makes one wonder how many valid calls have been ignored. God bless Lindsey, and all involved in the search for her.
    Thank you Silvertooth for joining here and posting that info. The only possibility I can think of is they are already aware of it, although I can't imagine them not returning your call. When I called in a tip once to the FBI, long ago, I had a call back from them the next day telling me my possibility was not the perp.

If I were you I'd call the Seattle office of the FBI and ask to speak to the laison officer in charge of Lindsey's case.

Please keep in touch with us here. We so want Lindsey found and brought home. xox

HAPPY EASTER Lindsey......
    Just my, no one elses

We came across this site in a very round-about way, after doing a great deal of digging on a person who we quite accidentally found was involved with this tragedy. If we had found Websleuth earlier, we would have saved hours and hours of time. Everyone here has done an awe-inspiring job, don't ever stop digging. My husband and I are now joining you in this; our original interest in this person concerned someone totally different, but now, Lindsey has become part of our hearts, and starting tomorrow morning, new and more pointed phone calls and emails will be made. Thank you all, and have a Blessed Easter.

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    SilverTooth, I'm curious how you know who the POIs are. I'm involved in the Lindsey Baum Search Center and we haven't even been told who they are looking at. As far as I Lindseys mom doesn't even know.

I also suggest if you have information that needs to be looked at NOW you call 911. Don't wait until tomorrow to email/call the tip line.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast