OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here are the ones I have...I will post them individually. The first is the ad in the paper from when she was running for office. Ironically enough, she says that her and Jack have 4 children, well thats not true. Donna was previously married to a Larry Wayne Thomason on 11/26/71 (hence her sons last name being Thomason) From what I can tell all of her children are too old to be Jacks. Donna and Jack didn't get married until 3/2/1981. You can search the court documents at

http://www1.odcr.com/search.php

Donna Jamison is married to Jack Jamison and the couple has four children, Dana Cash, Ladonna Baggs and her husband Darren, Kendall Thomason and his wife Nicki, and Delanna Taylor and her husband Herb. They have four grandchildren, B.J. and Tyler Cash, Dyelan Baggs and Abigail Thomason. She and her parents, Farris and the late Oma Tatham, have all lived in the Sallisaw area, she said.

She said that she has helped with fundraisers, such as band, 4-H, Future Farmers of America, and the Central cheerleaders. She is also a member of the Democrat Women.

Serving as county clerk for 16 years, Jamison said she was of the first clerks in the state to attain Certification for County Clerks. She said she has continued classes to reach Advanced Accreditation, which is a training program with Oklahoma State University through the Center for Local Government Technology.

By July 1994 she said her office had computers for the appropriation ledger and started the filing of land records.

"Not only do we file our documents and post daily, we have added 14 years of past recordings to our computers, which makes it easier to do a search," Jamison said. "Last year we filed about 9,000 documents and over 31,000 pages. My goal is to get every filed document on computer, get it scanned and have CDs stored off site, which would save the county millions of dollars in case of disaster. We have been striving really hard to see this happen."

She said that she and her employees, Lisa Choate, Diane Rhoads, Colleen Franklin and Toni Oliver Gaither, have a combined 60 years of county government experience, with 46 years of that in the county clerk's office.

"We are a friendly, hard working team working for you," Jamison said.

http://www.sequoyahcountytimes.com/...tes+list+ambitions-+qualifications &id=691399

Donna mother:

Oma Tatham
SALLISAW — Oma Faye Tatham, 80, of Sallisaw died Sunday, Feb. 20, 2005, in Sallisaw. She was born June 7, 1924, in Harrison community in Oklahoma. She was a homemaker, a member of Watts Holiness Church where she was children’s Sunday school teacher for 40 years, and attended school at Harrison and Watts.
Funeral will be 11 a.m. Thursday at Immanuel Baptist Church in Sallisaw with burial at Buffington Cemetery in Sallisaw under the direction of Agent Funeral Home of Sallisaw.
She is survived by her husband, Farris; three daughters, Sue Tatham of the home, Donna Jamison of Sallisaw, and Beverly Harris of Broken Arrow, Okla.; two sisters, her twin, Noma Stites, and Madie Stephens, both of Sallisaw; seven grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Pallbearers will be Melvin, William, Roger and Charles Stites, Curtis and Steve Stephens, Jimmy Timmerman and Jim Stewart.
Honorary pallbearers will be Watts Church family.
The body may be viewed 1 to 9 p.m. today and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The family will visit with friends from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to Watts Holiness Church, Rt. 2, Box 92, Sallisaw, OK 74955; or Buffington Cemetery, Rt. 2, box 81, Sallisaw, OK 74955.

Sorry, I will have to post the others when I get home, I cant find the links.

Only other hit for re "blue ribbon downs belt buckles" was someone was selling some on OKC craigslist December 12/09 ... 3 days after Bobby Sr died. What a coinkydink ??

Only other hit for re "blue ribbon downs belt buckles" was someone was selling some on OKC craigslist December 12/09 ... 3 days after Bobby Sr died. What a coinkydink ??

Sillybilly, I think the belt buckles were one of the items mentioned at the Jamison's divorce hearing. I'm pretty sure no one knew where they were at.

Your above pipl link doesn't want to do anything for me, little.

This is why I thought the Jamison's and Philpot's were related:

http://www.swtimes.com/articles/2010/03/02/obituaries/all_obituaries/obits030210_06.txt

They still might be. I just have to do more digging

from the above obit:
She is survived by two sons, Robert Jamison and Harvey Jamison Jr. and wife Virginia, all of Sallisaw

Either different Jamisons entirely or a different branch of the family ... because Bobby Sr didn't have a brother named Harvey ... only Jack and Amos.

I know this sounds silly, but I have always said, if I was ever going to kill some one...I would dump them in Marcopia County Az. Check out NAMUS, they have a ton of unidentifieds. I am sure just a coinsidence that is where Amos has his second home, expensive home might I add. Talk about irony. Wonder what Amos does for a living.

Both Jack and Amos have "renounced" their appointment as Bob Jamison's personal representative.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

I noticed the Notory is from Arizona. Wonder if the Jamison brothers have something going on there?

Not a big deal. They got their entitlement to money from the settlement and don't want to do any of the lingering paperwork, which I might add includes holding money for little Stormy.

2 things....
So would Jack and Amos have got their cut already? DOESNT it ALL go to Madyson at least for the next 7 years? WHo monitors this stuff? Can anything be done to protect this girls inheritance?

Ok, so this isnt the first time a couple has gone missing in the area....Here is a link to a couple found dead about 30 miles from where the Jamisons went missing.

http://www.find-missing-children.org/web-content/missing-folder-tree/poster643c2.html

http://www.find-missing-children.org/web-content/missing-folder-tree/poster643.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie