1052 users online (190 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unfortunately, some of these pictures get fewer comments because they have less information (backround, etc...) on them to comment about...Someone on the original discussion thread (before each picture was broken out) commented on the make of the camera here and the year that the camera was issued. The only other thing that I've noticed but I'm not sure about is the towels in these pics are yellow (like they were given to people attending a resort/pool)...The two girls in this picture:

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/00193.jpg

also have a yellow towel. Probably just a coincidence but something I noticed that I wanted to mention.

In the original thread it was being discussed when that Kodak Instamatic came out. I wish there was a sign or something that indicated what hotel they are at. Chilling to think that's his hand in the photograph.

RK, ummmmmmm the first photo of this young lady. What the heck is going on way down on the left hand of the picture? No way can that be a bathing cap on that person. It looks like a clown wig.

One clue we do have is she smokes Marlboro Reds. Who didn't though?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    RK, ummmmmmm the first photo of this young lady. What the heck is going on way down on the left hand of the picture? No way can that be a bathing cap on that person. It looks like a clown wig.
    You mean this?
    wig.jpg
    It is the nature of the truth to struggle to the light.

OMG, What IS that is right! That is so strange!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jessunlil View Post
    You mean this?
    wig.jpg
    You rock, Jess. I have a smile on my face.

Uh-huh!

Quote Originally Posted by jessunlil View Post
    You mean this?
    wig.jpg
    Looks like an older woman whose hair has gone wild from being in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    OMG, What IS that is right! That is so strange!
    If we can't see it Jessunlil will come to the rescue. RK, Jess is great at manipulating the photographs so that we can see them better.

It's weird, right? Trippy. It involves suntan lotion. If only we knew where this hotel was though.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Looks like an older woman whose hair has gone wild from being in the pool.
    No wonder she's messing with the guy's feet. He doesn't want her up the other end if that's her hair.

Maybe it's one of those things like Liz Taylor used to wear in her caftan phase. With that going on nobody was paying attention to Alcala preying on this poor girl.

I think she's rubbing sunscreen on the back of his calf. You can see what looks like a bottle in the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    I think she's rubbing sunscreen on the back of his calf. You can see what looks like a bottle in the other hand.
    I, too, see her rubbing sunscreen lotion on his calf. I have no idea what is going on with her hair! Almost looks like she's wearing a George Washington wig!

This lady appears to be left-handed. Smoking with her left hand and snapping a funny photo with her left hand.

Very white people sunning themselves even after the point when anyone who lived in a sunny clime would give it up and let their skin rest a while. Recliner chairs packed in like sardines around the pool.

I'm going to guess this is a southerly place that offered cheap holiday accomodation to people mainly from northerly places. Go on holiday, get a tan. Europe or America? I'm tending to think it is in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by reasypeasy View Post
    Very white people sunning themselves even after the point when anyone who lived in a sunny clime would give it up and let their skin rest a while. Recliner chairs packed in like sardines around the pool.

I'm going to guess this is a southerly place that offered cheap holiday accomodation to people mainly from northerly places. Go on holiday, get a tan. Europe or America? I'm tending to think it is in Europe.
    Reasy why Europe? I'm just wondering. Obviously I've never travelled but I thought Europeans like Germans, and British all go to places like Thailand now and sun. Then again this is the 70's.

I can tell you where it is NOT. Wildwood, New Jersey. Neon would be blinking, full make-up and heels would be on with the bikini. Every chair would have been filled. Plus this woman's friends would have butted right in on this interaction.

The woman has her pants on over her suit. I wonder if she put them on when Alcala started bothering her? Or did he bum rush her even before she could take them off?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast