Blonde Girl with Unusual Eye

kz3e6b-kz3e1j0126.jpg

http://www.ocregister.com/news/alcala-238591-women-murphy.html#article-photos

Yes, it is unusual.

Her haircut is strikingly similar to the haircuts of the two girls in the picture from Denmark. Its more than the hair -- she just has a European feel about her - can't really explain it. I've wondered if she is also from Denmark or somewhere else in Europe.

I don't know if it means anything but her photo has the same black outline as the Danish girls.

I worry about this photo. She poses like for a school photograph but somehow I get a dead feeling about her. Maybe I'm just fanciful because I know where this photo comes from but it looks to me like she's in pain.

I don't see any bruising that I'm sure about but it's like there is some swelling around her eyes and underneath. And compare the white in her eyes. The eye that is more in the shadow has a whiter white area, in the other eye that area has a strange color. Is she getting a black eye?

Also the mouth looks strange to me. Is there a shadow or a bruise? Her lips look swollen to me and the way she holds her lips makes me think she's hurt her mouth. It looks tense. Look at the blow up and notice her teeth. Her bite doesn't align, it's like her lower jaw has been shifted a bit sideways.

It looks like her features would be easy to recognize but I worry that she might look a bit different if her relatives used to know her when she had not been beaten up.

Am I just imagining things?

My first impression was this woman is wearing a wig...

Put a wig on this girl and slap her face and she might look a bit like the Alcala girl.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2472dfct.html

It says she has brown eyes though and although the blonde's eyes are dark they look more blue or gray to me.

Isn't it funny how we all see different things.... I looked at this same girl this afternoon and thought she resembled this one, again with a wig on:

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00295.jpg

then I decided she was too young to be her

this girls stuck me as should be easy to identify to. Unique eyes, cross-bite and 2 freckle like beauty marks on her nose (anyone know if those are just 'camera flecks' or birthmarks?)
seems like the marks or cross-bite would have been put in the Distinguishing Characteristics or Marks/scars on a missing persons poster.

i like the idea of checking into possibly of checking into Denmark missing persons. Going to try that...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1206dfnj.html

Charlotte Jean Loomis' photo has the correct hair color and a dodgy looking eye... only her eye seems to point the other way to the girl with the bobbed haircut. Maybe the eye was prone to wander?

Also, her disappearance is '72, right when Alcala was locked up. Doesn't mean it isn't her in the photo though, she could have survived her photo session then gone on to disappear in unrelated events, or she could have been living as a runaway until he got out in 74.

I've never seen this pic...at first glance, it does kinda look like her eye is swelling.

I just wanted to see what my fellew Websleuthers thought about this match. Be kind... my first post. In following with the Websleuth code, I contacted the authorities with the tip, first.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1948dfsc.html

I hope I'm wrong, and both girls are alive, and well.

Her haircut is strikingly similar to the haircuts of the two girls in the picture from Denmark. Its more than the hair -- she just has a European feel about her - can't really explain it. I've wondered if she is also from Denmark or somewhere else in Europe.

There is a Euro-schoolgirl-uniform look between the hair and the jacket. Except that when I brighten the picture what I took for a light jacket is more like an overcoat with very high and wide lapels. It's an odd-looking thing.

Still looks sort of Euro, though. My guess is Alcala wouldn't murder anyone if he wasn't in a foreign country for very long. I know when I first arrived in Germany for a two-year service stint in the early 70s I felt ill at ease just going into a restaurant. He probably would have been very off-stride, aware that he couldn't use his usual line of patter (at least, not on most people) and that he stood out like a sore thumb. But on the other hand, for a guy who prided himself on being a Mensa, his approach to murder had a spur-of-the-moment quality.

There is a Euro-schoolgirl-uniform look between the hair and the jacket. Except that when I brighten the picture what I took for a light jacket is more like an overcoat with very high and wide lapels. It's an odd-looking thing.

Still looks sort of Euro, though. My guess is Alcala wouldn't murder anyone if he wasn't in a foreign country for very long. I know when I first arrived in Germany for a two-year service stint in the early 70s I felt ill at ease just going into a restaurant. He probably would have been very off-stride, aware that he couldn't use his usual line of patter (at least, not on most people) and that he stood out like a sore thumb. But on the other hand, for a guy who prided himself on being a Mensa, his approach to murder had a spur-of-the-moment quality.

I agree! Also, he was really comfortable leaving victims in the woods. I just don't think he would be familiar enough with things (as you said) to take the chance.

Don't know if I'm saying this right, but I think they said that serial killing is an instinct crime. The urge comes over garbage llike RA and they carry it out. Thats why they will murder some people and just leave others. Or there is a gap between murders. Thats why when they get arrested people can't believe that they would be capable of murder.
Alcala comes off to me like he's smug, full of himself so I really don't think that another country would stop him from committing murder when that urge comes. Part of the trill is to take the risk. I can see RA feeling nice looking at photos of alleged victims and saying I did away with her in this country, and her in that country. Some of those pics looks like they were taken in other countries.

At first I just thought she had a lazy eye, but when I blew it up it isn't a lazy eye at all. Her eyes are both looking the same direction. It really looks like that whole eye,cheek, and the surrounding area is caked in makeup to cover obvious swelling. And the hair looks like a cheap wig.

At first I just thought she had a lazy eye, but when I blew it up it isn't a lazy eye at all. Her eyes are both looking the same direction. It really looks like that whole eye,cheek, and the surrounding area is caked in makeup to cover obvious swelling. And the hair looks like a cheap wig.

Could she be deceased, and posed ? dunno

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back