30 March 2010: Blog entries about the Susan Cox Powell case

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
Blog entries about the Susan Cox Powell case​
Because I have a Google Alert set up for Susan Powell, I receive an e-mail notification every time the name Susan Powell is published to the Internet. Each time I receive a Google alert for a blog entry, I will post it here. This STRANGE blog I read this morning prompted me to start this new thread because I didn't know where else to post it.

peices of a puzzle we are
SUSAN+COX+IN+MOAB.bmp

"I ASKED ANA WHERE SUSAN POWELL COX IS AT. THIS IS WHAT SHE CODED TO ME COX IS IN RANGE, BELOW SNOW, MOAB US 313 7"

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://spiritfrees.blogspot.com/

My first reaction is that someone needs to start taking their meds.

It's creepy, though. And if it turns out she's in Moab, I'll eat my words.

But I bet she's not.

My first reaction is that someone needs to start taking their meds.

It's creepy, though. And if it turns out she's in Moab, I'll eat my words.

But I bet she's not.

That blog entry is the STRANGEST blog entry I've ever seen in my life! What a nut job! Lol!

Um......I am at a loss for words, the whole blog is very strange....

That blog entry is the STRANGEST blog entry I've ever seen in my life! What a nut job! Lol!

Pick, I would still report it to LE. I am not from the area, so don't know the area of Moab, or the significance, but wondered why the reporter in the famed 6 min video, ask if he was in Moab?????

There was also an odd post to her FB page in the last few days.

Maybe some sicko is seeing that the case is starting to wane.............

Far fetched and not very pleasant to think of, but we have seen other cases where the perp likes the attention of the case in the media...and also playing the cat and mouse game.

Pick, I would still report it to LE. I am not from the area, so don't know the area of Moab, or the significance, but wondered why the reporter in the famed 6 min video, ask if he was in Moab?????

There was also an odd post to her FB page in the last few days.

Maybe some sicko is seeing that the case is starting to wane.............

Far fetched and not very pleasant to think of, but we have seen other cases where the perp likes the attention of the case in the media...and also playing the cat and mouse game.

OK: I'll send it to the WVC PD detective I have an e-mail address for. Thanks for the idea.

UPDATE: I promptly pasted the entire blog and the link into an e-mail to the detective.

I'd be checking milepost 7 on Highway 313 immediately. I've thought she was in the Moab area all along from the way Josh reacted when the reported asked him about Moab when he said he 'went south'.

This would be an excellent place to dump a body. The time, range, and all the other facts fit nicely.

Who in the area can drive out there and check this?

I'd be checking milepost 7 on Highway 313 immediately. I've thought she was in the Moab area all along from the way Josh reacted when the reported asked him about Moab when he said he 'went south'.

This would be an excellent place to dump a body. The time, range, and all the other facts fit nicely.

Who in the area can drive out there and check this?

Call Tom Taylor at the Moab Times-Independent.
Looking at the blog... he'll probably laugh.

I wish I had read this before leaving Moab just this morning, I would have checked it but now that's 450 miles away. Not because I think she's there, but because it's a great place to go and poke around for the slightest excuse. A beautiful place.

It's very reassuring to me, that if Susan is anywhere near there she will be found. The Jeep Safari is going on now and the whole region is crawling with people out exploring everywhere. Hwy 313 is so popular they had to restrict camping in the area.

If this is where Susan is resting, it won't be for long.

Call Tom Taylor at the Moab Times-Independent.
Looking at the blog... he'll probably laugh.

The blog is WHACKED! It's like some bizzare thing you'd see in a TV crime show. I can picture this person's bedroom room with all sorts of strange things on the walls and lots of candles and incense burning! Lol! And plenty of prescription bottles on the coffee table surrounded with overflowing ash trays! Lol!

If this was a joke by someone, I hope LE scares the BeJeez out them. People should be dealt with causing LE undo havic.

I wish I had read this before leaving Moab just this morning, I would have checked it but now that's 450 miles away. Not because I think she's there, but because it's a great place to go and poke around for the slightest excuse. A beautiful place.

It's very reassuring to me, that if Susan is anywhere near there she will be found. The Jeep Safari is going on now and the whole region is crawling with people out exploring everywhere. Hwy 313 is so popular they had to restrict camping in the area.

If this is where Susan is resting, it won't be for long.

Wow. I wish you had too grayjay. Are you in Las Vegas?

Wow. I wish you had too grayjay. Are you in Las Vegas?
There's a big weather pattern coming into the region, and we blew home to the front range of Colorado ahead of it. Another snowstorm for us.

Hwy 313 is probably my all-time favorite place to spend weeks on end exploring, for over thirty years now. We'll get back over, just not sure exactly when. We watched some bicycles flown from Europe in crates to the US, being assembled at 4 am. by a husband and wife. It's a world-class place, they tell us. We agree. :D

There's a big weather pattern coming into the region, and we blew home to the front range of Colorado ahead of it. Another snowstorm for us.

Hwy 313 is probably my all-time favorite place to spend weeks on end exploring, for over thirty years now. We'll get back over, just not sure exactly when. We watched some bicycles flown from Europe in crates to the US, being assembled at 4 am. by a husband and wife. It's a world-class place, they tell us. We agree. :D

Too bad you couldn't stick around and tell us if LE was there to scout out this info. Glad you made it home OK. Ole man winter is having a hard time letting go this year. All over. I've never been in the Moab area, but from web pics and info I can see why it would be popular.

28 March - Meditation on Susan Powell

I know that LE needs Susan’s body, so this was the main focus or intention for this meditation. This information, while not what I was really looking for came when I was in deep. But I don’t know that it will be very useful.

1. I see a big, burly man. His teeth are yellowed and bad. Some are either missing or his teeth are spaced wide apart. He has his head thrown back and he is putting food in his mouth. He seems to be gloating about something. He’s big, big fingers. Really grubby, unshaven. I think I caught sight of something around his head, like a bandana. He reminded me of a biker more than anything.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://dreamsofamystic.blogspot.com/2010/03/28-march-meditation-on-susan-powell.html

Reminds me of a condition called "confusional arousal."

Reminds me of a condition called "confusional arousal."

These are for entertainment purposes only. I do not believe in mystics, physics, fortune tellers, palm readers, etc. There is a reason there are a lot of psychologists and psychiatrists! Lol!

Service for Susan
In Susan’s Own Words—Part 1
March 31, 2010 · Leave a Comment

I was going through some papers the other day and found a few things that made my heart skip a beat. They were either things Susan wrote or had her name on them, and seeing them unexpectedly filled me with a flood of memories for my sweet friend.

I’m going to post a couple of them here. When Susan disappeared, she had been serving for over a year as part of the Relief Society presidency in our ward (church congregation), a job she enjoyed very much and was quite good at. The first one today comes from a message Susan wrote for our ward Relief Society monthly newsletter handed out to all the women in our congregation:

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://heartsknitforsusan.wordpress.com/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back