Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

Their work could continue through Wednesday.
    <snipped>

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

(Thank you to Dr. Know for bringing this to my attention!)
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-31-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: added date to title

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

So how many of you besides myself have been wanting to see a search done here?

And how many remember what LE said about how the Mondex search had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing?

And is there anyone who can find out about this two year old murder they are talking about?

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

Their work could continue through Wednesday.
    <snipped>

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

(Thank you to Dr. Know for bringing this to my attention!)
    Yeah right, Kimster. I know (I should say I feel) you don't believe thisl Someone has either told the truth or lied.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

we have to go back in newspapers. But I don't tust LE when they say it has nothing
    to do with Haleigh....that what they said during the pond search.
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

Anyone know IF PDM is located on or near an outlet that flows into the St.Johns River? Just wondering...

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)
    YES!!!

That's why I said I've been wanting them to search there for quite awhile!!!

Ger has some pics of the bridge in the pic area if you'd like to take a look. It's a pretty seriously sized river!!!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Any reports GGMS putting in an appearance to say "It's the wrong place"?
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    So how many of you besides myself have been wanting to see a search done here?

And how many remember what LE said about how the Mondex search had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing?

And is there anyone who can find out about this two year old murder they are talking about?
    bold by me Kimster...You typed my thoughts.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    perhaps they are looking for a gun?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

IMO, when LE says it has nothing to do with Haleigh....it means that...It does have something to do with Haleigh. JMO though.

I hope someone is talking.

link to volusia county
    http://volusia.org/sheriff/homicides/default.htm

I checking unsolved murders.
    here a link to all sheriff office online. I checking news...I find a lot intersting news on the sheriffs sites

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/...7!OpenDocument
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    Any reports GGMS putting in an appearance to say "It's the wrong place"?
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if she did.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:

The Scantastics are keeping their ears on. There are three channels to check so if anyone wants to help in there, dive in!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Here you go Em. It's close to the water. Hope the link works.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...32177&t=h&z=16

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Here is another article from WFTV http://www.wftv.com/news/22991707/detail.html

snip~Investigators say the search is linked to an unsolved murder case from Volusia County that's two to three years old. And, though WFTV asked the State Attorney's Office multiple times to give details on what cold case it's working on, officials refused to say a word.

Divers told WFTV they had zero visibility in the dark water, saying it's like swimming in cold coffee. They ended Monday's search after around eight hours.

Eighteen deputy divers searched the murky the bottom of the St. Johns River. They began at 8:00am and concentrated on a section of river right under Memorial Bridge in Palatka. The divers said they were feeling the bottom with their hands for a gun that was involved in an unsolved homicide within Volusia County limits two to three years ago.~ end

Seems they are searching for a murder weapon from two or three years ago...or so they say.

link to volusia county
    http://volusia.org/sheriff/homicides/default.htm

I checking unsolved murders.
    here a link to all sheriff office online. I checking news...I find a lot intersting news on the sheriffs sites

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/...7!OpenDocument
    looks like the last date listed for an unsolved murder in volusia county was in 2005, there aren't many on that page. Eight if i counted correctly.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Anyone know IF PDM is located on or near an outlet that flows into the St.Johns River? Just wondering...
    PDM is directly on the St Johns.
    Attached Images Attached Images

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

You know, Elle, I just don't believe them. I wonder if Tommy has already taken a poly? We haven't heard anything else about it.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Here you go Em. It's close to the water. Hope the link works.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...32177&t=h&z=16
    Thanks Dr. Know.. It worked.. Is that the St. Johns River.. Also, is that the area known as the N-40?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

IIRC, that comment was in reference to the Dunn's Creek Bridge between Satsuma and San Mateo.

This search is at the Memorial Bridge in Palatka. There is a park at this bridge where the Haleigh's Closet school supplies event was held by Crystal's family last year.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

It a Volusia Slaying not Murder..t I don't see where they are mention in the search.

Copy and paste
    The search was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties.

something hinky here.
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    PDM is directly on the St Johns.
    Thanks for the pic, Papa! It looks like there's a way to get to the river from PDM. It's very close.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    You know, Elle, I just don't believe them. I wonder if Tommy has already taken a poly? We haven't heard anything else about it.
    Tommy's lawyer was on NG Monday night right? I doubt there has been enough time for a test and such but who knows.

I don't believe them either. I also don't find a unsolved murder in the past 2 or 3 years at the Volusia County link. I am checking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement they have many.

Link here: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/...es.aspx?Page=1

I don't want them to be looking for any murder weapon on an unsolved homicide, I want them to be looking for a clue and the truth about Haleigh Cummings. Its sad but that is how I feel. : (

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

It a Volusia Slaying not Murder..t I don't see where they are mention in the search.

Copy and paste
    The search was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties.

something hinky here.
    I agree something is hinky here since all of the divers were from outside of Volusia County. Hmmmmmm.

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Always Solvable For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast