Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 175
  1. #1

    2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

    The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

    Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

    Their work could continue through Wednesday.
    <snipped>

    http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

    (Thank you to Dr. Know for bringing this to my attention!)
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-31-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: added date to title



  2. #2
    So how many of you besides myself have been wanting to see a search done here?

    And how many remember what LE said about how the Mondex search had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing?

    And is there anyone who can find out about this two year old murder they are talking about?



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

    Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

    Their work could continue through Wednesday.
    <snipped>

    http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

    (Thank you to Dr. Know for bringing this to my attention!)
    Yeah right, Kimster. I know (I should say I feel) you don't believe thisl Someone has either told the truth or lied.


  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,074
    we have to go back in newspapers. But I don't tust LE when they say it has nothing
    to do with Haleigh....that what they said during the pond search.
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"


  6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,074
    wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"



  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Anyone know IF PDM is located on or near an outlet that flows into the St.Johns River? Just wondering...


  9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)
    YES!!!

    That's why I said I've been wanting them to search there for quite awhile!!!

    Ger has some pics of the bridge in the pic area if you'd like to take a look. It's a pretty seriously sized river!!!



  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missourah
    Posts
    3,446
    Any reports GGMS putting in an appearance to say "It's the wrong place"?
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias




  12. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    So how many of you besides myself have been wanting to see a search done here?

    And how many remember what LE said about how the Mondex search had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing?

    And is there anyone who can find out about this two year old murder they are talking about?
    bold by me Kimster...You typed my thoughts.


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,356
    perhaps they are looking for a gun?


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,749
    IMO, when LE says it has nothing to do with Haleigh....it means that...It does have something to do with Haleigh. JMO though.

    I hope someone is talking.



  17. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,074
    link to volusia county
    http://volusia.org/sheriff/homicides/default.htm

    I checking unsolved murders.
    here a link to all sheriff office online. I checking news...I find a lot intersting news on the sheriffs sites

    http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/...7!OpenDocument
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"


  18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,749
    Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    Any reports GGMS putting in an appearance to say "It's the wrong place"?
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if she did.


  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    The Scantastics are keeping their ears on. There are three channels to check so if anyone wants to help in there, dive in!


  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:


  23. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Here you go Em. It's close to the water. Hope the link works.

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...32177&t=h&z=16


  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:49 PM
  2. Replies: 538
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:34 PM
  3. Identified! FL - Volusia County - Human Remains, Sept 2006
    By Beyond Belief in forum Identified!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 09:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •