2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

Their work could continue through Wednesday.
<snipped>

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/30/news/news01.txt

(Thank you to Dr. Know for bringing this to my attention!)

So how many of you besides myself have been wanting to see a search done here?

And how many remember what LE said about how the Mondex search had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing?

And is there anyone who can find out about this two year old murder they are talking about?

The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

Their work could continue through Wednesday.
<snipped>

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/30/news/news01.txt

(Thank you to Dr. Know for bringing this to my attention!)

Yeah right, Kimster. I know (I should say I feel) you don't believe thisl Someone has either told the truth or lied.

we have to go back in newspapers. But I don't tust LE when they say it has nothing
to do with Haleigh....that what they said during the pond search.

wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)

Anyone know IF PDM is located on or near an outlet that flows into the St.Johns River? Just wondering...

wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)

YES!!!

That's why I said I've been wanting them to search there for quite awhile!!!

Ger has some pics of the bridge in the pic area if you'd like to take a look. It's a pretty seriously sized river!!!

Any reports GGMS putting in an appearance to say "It's the wrong place"?

So how many of you besides myself have been wanting to see a search done here?

And how many remember what LE said about how the Mondex search had nothing to do with Haleigh going missing?

And is there anyone who can find out about this two year old murder they are talking about?

bold by me Kimster...You typed my thoughts.

IMO, when LE says it has nothing to do with Haleigh....it means that...It does have something to do with Haleigh. JMO though.

I hope someone is talking.

The Scantastics are keeping their ears on. There are three channels to check so if anyone wants to help in there, dive in!

Here is another article from WFTV http://www.wftv.com/news/22991707/detail.html

snip~Investigators say the search is linked to an unsolved murder case from Volusia County that's two to three years old. And, though WFTV asked the State Attorney's Office multiple times to give details on what cold case it's working on, officials refused to say a word.

Divers told WFTV they had zero visibility in the dark water, saying it's like swimming in cold coffee. They ended Monday's search after around eight hours.

Eighteen deputy divers searched the murky the bottom of the St. Johns River. They began at 8:00am and concentrated on a section of river right under Memorial Bridge in Palatka. The divers said they were feeling the bottom with their hands for a gun that was involved in an unsolved homicide within Volusia County limits two to three years ago.~ end

Seems they are searching for a murder weapon from two or three years ago...or so they say.

You know, Elle, I just don't believe them. I wonder if Tommy has already taken a poly? We haven't heard anything else about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back