Dark Haired Woman/beige shirt

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
4425405144_5e5acb3701.jpg

4425405014_9b823223f6.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scpr/4425405144/in/set-72157623600695928/

Oh, sorry, I can't see but one photo in the first post, the other link doesn't open for me.

I wish we could read the magazine behind her.

She has interesting earrings - it looks like two gold circles with a green stone in the middle. He collected jewelry from his victims, wonder if they found anything similar..

Okay, now this is scary. I don't know why I didn't catch this before, but this young lady has a red cameo necklace on as Jubble noted above. There is a red cameo charm in the People's Magazine that show's Alcala's jewelry stash. It is heart-shaped and I cannot tell if this girls is or not because of the angle of the picture. But I sure as heck hope LE has caught this!

I'm new to ws and have been trying to keep up with the Alcala case. I didn't get to purchase a copy of the People Magazine that featured this article and pictures. Is there a site that has pictures of the jewelry he kept other than just in the magazine? Thank you!

I'm new to ws and have been trying to keep up with the Alcala case. I didn't get to purchase a copy of the People Magazine that featured this article and pictures. Is there a site that has pictures of the jewelry he kept other than just in the magazine? Thank you!

Unfortunately, even the PM site doesn't have anything on that article. It's very weird, every other article from the mag issue can be brought up when you search their site, but not the Alcala one. It makes me wonder if they received some flack from LE for showing the few pieces of jewelry they did. I don't know why LE just doesn't release photos of all the jewelry, some of them look a little unique. Someone, somewhere might remember giving a missing loved one or friend a certain piece of jewelry. Who knows? And the guy is already in jail and sentenced to death, so why not release the pics? I don't get it!

Hi Penny.

Welcome.:)

OK, here's a scan of the pouch and jewelry picture from the magazine. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
The circled ones are Robin Samsoe's, the rose ones are Charlotte Lamb's.

OK, here's a scan of the pouch and jewelry picture from the magazine. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
The circled ones are Robin Samsoe's, the rose ones are Charlotte Lamb's.

Thanks, Bargle.

I don't see a cameo.

However, I see two what I think are charms. It looks like one is a baby carriage. The other maybe a cookoo clock?

The earrings which are Robin's it is amazing her mom put those grooves there. Who amongst us didn't have those earrings? Basically they pierced your ears with those. I know Alcala was saying he had them on during the "Dating Game". Maybe it's me, but guys wearing two earrings I thought didn't come into style many, many years later.

Two charms.

Thank you for the welcomes guys!! I don't get what the big hush hush about the jewelry is either. Hopefully something will be issued on online soon! Until then I guess we just keep researching! You guys do a great job! Thanks for all you do!

Amazing how many pictures in this collection have some sort of discoloration or deep groove running across the throat.

DarkHairedBeigeNeckFeatures.jpg

She's smiling, but her clothing looks a lot more rumpled than in the other shot of her. Was that the "before" pic? That second button on her blouse, fastened in the first, is now undone. The horizontal band on her neck could be the shadow of something but it's unclear what. Or maybe it's just hair but it doesn't look quite like hair.

It's frustrating that the picture was apparently pushed to the max already in the darkroom to rescue an underexposure. The shadow regions will not brighten to reveal any further detail. Thus it's impossible to tell if the suspicious band continues on around.

In her other picture this person has distinct, thin, natural-looking neck creases resulting from her posture. Now there's a broad, dark band. She looks less composed and her blouse looks more mussed.

The furniture in the background doesn't look like anything I can recall in the other pictures. I'm guessing it's her place.

At least she's smiling.

Edit:
The hi-res Nancy Grace site version shows her skin texture continues across the feature. It's not hair. Could still be the shadow of hair.

DarkHairedBeigeNeckFeatures-HiRes.jpg

The dresser that appears in many other pictures we can see in the background of this pic, so I think this may be another of Alcala's places. Also I think we have seen the table in another picture. Will look. I am guessing this would be in the period after his release from prison in 1977. Will have to work on this some more. It looks like he carried that dresser around to every location. I wonder if it ended up at his mother's place.

Per a discussion above: I can't find a match for that red cameo locket among the People Magazine jewelry pics:

JewelryJewelryJewelry.jpg

The dresser that appears in many other pictures we can see in the background of this pic, so I think this may be another of Alcala's places. Also I think we have seen the table in another picture. Will look. I am guessing this would be in the period after his release from prison in 1977. Will have to work on this some more. It looks like he carried that dresser around to every location. I wonder if it ended up at his mother's place.

You're right, I missed that dresser. Is there evidence for that being with him in California? I wouldn't dream of shipping furniture across the country, but some people no doubt did that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back