1181 users online (226 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

Kelli stated on Gabe's FB that the hand off took place at Raymond Rimkus Park in Leon Valley. Thanks for bringing that to our attention SC!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4995687&postcount=190"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Facebook & MySpace Discussions[/ame]
    Last edited by Litlred; 03-30-2010 at 10:38 PM.

omg..this is big...is this not big?! I'm so excited right now, but FB is acting horrible. Ugh.
    “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    omg..this is big...is this not big?! I'm so excited right now, but FB is acting horrible. Ugh.
    This is huge news!

Anyways, I noticed that park is at an intersection. THere has got to be a traffic or surveillance camera of some sort that caught something or an employee of the park. I looked at the calendar for December and there was one meeting on the 15th, but I failed to see where it was located at.
    Last edited by danisisa; 03-30-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    Anyways, I noticed that park is at an intersection. THere has got to be a traffic or surveillance camera of some sort that caught something or an employee of the park. I looked at the calendar for December and there was one meeting on the 15th, but I failed to see where it was located at.
    This looks like a big park, but someone had to seen them.

22 acre park located at the corner of Poss and Evers Roads. Open daily to the public from sunrise until dusk.

http://www.leonvalleytexas.gov/parks.htm

Its only 4 miles from the Homegate, a straight shot down Huebner. She knew where she was going before going to SA. Look at the map!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...7&ie=UTF8&z=13

Quote Originally Posted by TXHOPE View Post
    Its only 4 miles from the Homegate, a straight shot down Huebner. She knew where she was going before going to SA. Look at the map!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...7&ie=UTF8&z=13
    Yep, its a straight shot.

Now the post on FB is gone?
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Is this true??? Oh my gosh.....I hope so!! It's encouraging. I don't post much in the Gabe forum, but I've been following this case ever since he was reported missing. I continue to pray for him every single day. I hope this leads somewhere and he is found safely and can be returned to Logan and his family!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    Now the post on FB is gone?
    That's weird. Was she not supposed to say anything about it? I wonder how this was confirmed. PI or LE or EJ?

I think we should go private with this thread to be on the safe side.
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

That's weird. Was she not supposed to say anything about it? I wonder how this was confirmed. PI or LE or EJ?
    I was wondering too. I would love to hear that it was EJ..that girl needs to talk.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

There was a question about whether the info was revealed inadvertently and BeanE got confirmation that it was ok. So, I don't know... confusing!
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast