761 users online (100 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2010.03.31 - Lindsy in Massachusetts

With the three kids visiting Timmy.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/...ies/#more-4074

Also looks likt Tommy's poly is scheduled for next week.
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-31-2010 at 04:34 PM.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    With the three kids visiting Timmy.

Also looks likt Tommy's poly is scheduled for next week.
    Can't wait for this. I wonder what we will hear. I can't stomach hearing the words.....failed miserably again.....I still wonder why LE are not the ones administering the test for TC

Most wonderful thing in AH's new article? Hearing that her three children were thrilled to be running and playing with their cousins. I hope they are all safe and happy.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Can't wait for this. I wonder what we will hear. I can't stomach hearing the words.....failed miserably again.....I still wonder why LE are not the ones administering the test for TC

Most wonderful thing in AH's new article? Hearing that her three children were thrilled to be running and playing with their cousins. I hope they are all safe and happy.

A big amen to that! It's springtime and children should be running and playing. I hope the change of scenery will help Lindsy to relax because the children will be much better for it. I can't imagine the toll the events of the past year have taken on those little ones. God bless them.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I thought Lindsay was already gone from there ? Poor girl ...
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    IIRC,, TC stated he didn't want to take any test given by LE because he didn't trust LE? JMO

Also, guess we all know now what Lindsey meant when she wrote GONE on her myspace..JMO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 03-31-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: add word

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IIRC,, TC stated he didn't want to take any test given by LE because he didn't trust LE? JMO

Also, guess we all know now what Lindsey meant when wrote GONE on her myspace..JMO

Yes, Em...........she is
    gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.....

If I were poor, and if anything new, (like towels, DVS, even detergent) I would definately question where they came from.

Looks like she'd get right to work as a nurse instead of continuing to hang around the family. I don't buy that no one will hire her either if that is an excuse. Nursing homes are usually desperate for nurses and many wouldn't even know who she is. I don't necessarily trust that she wouldn't do a lot of covering for Tommy, but do feel sorry for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Looks like she'd get right to work as a nurse instead of continuing to hang around the family. I don't buy that no one will hire her either if that is an excuse. Nursing homes are usually desperate for nurses and many wouldn't even know who she is. I don't necessarily trust that she wouldn't do a lot of covering for Tommy, but do feel sorry for the kids.
    ITA. Time for her to do the right thing for her children...get a job and support them. Thank goodness my family never gave me permission to run off for a vacay just cause life wasnt easy. It taught me to face things head on and grow up. When I saw that she was in Mass ..I thought her poor grandparents.

She could definitely be working ..keep the family drama out of the workplace and she could work forever.

Quote Originally Posted by pferrin View Post
    ITA. Time for her to do the right thing for her children...get a job and support them. Thank goodness my family never gave me permission to run off for a vacay just cause life wasnt easy. It taught me to face things head on and grow up. When I saw that she was in Mass ..I thought her poor grandparents.
    She could definitely be working ..keep the family drama out of the workplace and she could work forever.
    BBM I agree, Her grandparents provided her with a home that ended up harboring all of her in-laws. Stipulation on new place was none of them (good for grandparents) but what does she do? Go visit them. It was probably good to get the kids out of the area to spare what the other kids may be saying to them. She needs to find good childcare and a j o b. I am afraid that TC will get out and their lives will go on as they have before. Even with TC out, she will have to work - so the sooner she learns how life really works, the better.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

I assume Padilla flew Lindsay and kids up to Timmys for the little vacation. She is probably wearing a wire getting info for Padilla's book. How nice.

Tommy’s wife, Lindsay, also called me from their house Tuesday to check in after flying her children up to visit, taking a week’s break from Palatka, where she has been struggling to find a nursing job and visit her husband in jail. She said she’s eager for Tommy to take a lie detector test his lawyer, Jim Werter told me last night, has been arranged for next week.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

I think it is great for the children to play together. They were all so close, and there were big changes for the kiddos, and probably ones that weren't so pleasant.

Plus, i think the children may be on spring break this week, (my son is and he is 7, florida resident, just way south)

as far as Lindsay working, well, she is going to have to go back to work especially if Tommy stays in jail.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Did we ever find out what the "serious" letter to Lindsey from Tommy was about?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Yes, Em...........she is
    gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.....

If I were poor, and if anything new, (like towels, DVS, even detergent) I would definately question where they came from.
    Does anyone remember hearing what Tommy said to Lindsey,,about "all" that stuff he had done before and the cops never did anything to him.....Lindsey is just as guilty IMOO,,,as he is for allowing their children to be brought up in a house of theives and druggie liars....She has known for years what this creep has done to "provideZ" for his family......In one of her vids talking to him she clearly states,,"she aint talking to nobody"....She knows what has gone down in that Croslin family,,,she is a Croslin and she will never get away from the stigma that name carries as long as she is married to theiving, lieing,drugging TC.....I wonder how much more, the grandparents of LC will do for her as long as she is a part of that incredible family....I feel sorry for the poor little ones who dont have a choice in who their parents are,,,but I sure dont feel sorry for her.....Having such wonderful GP,,,she doesnt even realize that she does have help to get away from the rest of the creepy family,,,after hearing her ever and forever saying she loves TC,,she will never know what a life without robbing people is all about...After all, she put on display her "new" towels in her bathroom,,,how discusting...She knew she didnt buy them.....along with the other stuff she ended up using that was stolen from their blind neighbor...

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by southernvagirl View Post
    Does anyone remember hearing what Tommy said to Lindsey,,about "all" that stuff he had done before and the cops never did anything to him.....Lindsey is just as guilty IMOO,,,as he is for allowing their children to be brought up in a house of theives and druggie liars....She has known for years what this creep has done to "provideZ" for his family......In one of her vids talking to him she clearly states,,"she aint talking to nobody"....She knows what has gone down in that Croslin family,,,she is a Croslin and she will never get away from the stigma that name carries as long as she is married to theiving, lieing,drugging TC.....I wonder how much more, the grandparents of LC will do for her as long as she is a part of that incredible family....I feel sorry for the poor little ones who dont have a choice in who their parents are,,,but I sure dont feel sorry for her.....Having such wonderful GP,,,she doesnt even realize that she does have help to get away from the rest of the creepy family,,,after hearing her ever and forever saying she loves TC,,she will never know what a life without robbing people is all about...After all, she put on display her "new" towels in her bathroom,,,how discusting...She knew she didnt buy them.....along with the other stuff she ended up using that was stolen from their blind neighbor...
    I never believed that the charges that Tommy is facing is his first go round with Law Enforcement. JMO I think we could be discovering why The Croslin's moved around so much. I wonder if former neighbors are watching this case now and thinking to themselves....."so that is where my _________ went".....
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by southernvagirl View Post
    Come on Southernvagirl, don't hold it all in, let us know how you really feel. ha,ha,ha.

Agree with your post except I don't think Tommy stole the towels, DVD, dish detergent, et al. from the blind man. He just stole the gun from him. He got the above referenced items from two other homes in his neighborhood. What a lovely man. And Lindsay was an enabler to the drug use, stealing et al.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast