1573 users online (349 members and 1224 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NG 3/31/2010: Ronald & Misty in court today; both plead not guilty - Misty's 2nd Poly

Haleigh Cummings dad & babysitter/former step-mom Misty Croslin in court today.
    This after shocking reports emerge from artharris.com that Misty Croslin allegedly flunked another polygraph about the night Haleigh vanished. Will Misty Croslin finally crack behind bars & reveal the truth about the mysterious disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?
    "Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Please let's wait until show-time before discussion. Thank you

COMPLAIN ABOUT NANCY GRACE IN THE PRIVATE FORUM
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

NO name calling of players!

BE NICE to aliens.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Thank you Madgjnlaw....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Ron and Misty plead NOT GUILTY to thier charges. RC next court date in May and Misty in June. Hope plead no contest.

Art Harris: Tommy in the process of finding a polygrapher whom they trust. NG doesn't think it needs to take that long. Padilla ready to set it up. AH says Tommy has to get out of jail first. The polygrapher has to work that out with authorities.

Misty's letter being discussed, as per Art Harris' site. (I've read it, so not transcribing what AH is saying now).

AH says the Croslins want to know which they can believe, so they want a poly on Tommy too.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    COMPLAIN ABOUT NANCY GRACE IN THE PRIVATE FORUM
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

NO name calling of players!

BE NICE to aliens.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    The urgency of the situation? I guess a 5 year old girl missing for over a year is not quite urgent anymore. *sigh*

Dr. Bethany discussing MC being jealous and hostility towards Haleigh
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Talking about if Misty was jealous of Haleigh, that would cause hostility. Misty really wanted pics of Ron in jail, so that's where her loyalty lies.

NG talking about what Misty ate in jail. Spent $400 on junk food alone.

I am so glad that Haleigh is still making the news after all this time ...
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

NG - "Miss Thing hasn't lost her appetite" - - LOL!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Unprotected defenseless child referring to Haleigh.

NG admits Misty shouldn't have been in charge of Haleigh... I forget, who put her in charge of Haleigh... oh yeah that's right... Ron!

Surprised MC hasn't at least been charged with criminal neglect of a child

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Unprotected defenseless child referring to Haleigh.

NG admits Misty shouldn't have been in charge of Haleigh... I forget, who put her in charge of Haleigh... oh yeah that's right... Ron!

Oh, no, no! Don't tell that to NG -- she'll have your head on a plate!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast