NG 3/31/2010: Ronald & Misty in court today; both plead not guilty - Misty's 2nd Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Haleigh Cummings dad & babysitter/former step-mom Misty Croslin in court today.
This after shocking reports emerge from artharris.com that Misty Croslin allegedly flunked another polygraph about the night Haleigh vanished. Will Misty Croslin finally crack behind bars & reveal the truth about the mysterious disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Please let's wait until show-time before discussion. :blowkiss: Thank you :blowkiss:

Thank you Madgjnlaw....

Ron and Misty plead NOT GUILTY to thier charges. RC next court date in May and Misty in June. Hope plead no contest.

Art Harris: Tommy in the process of finding a polygrapher whom they trust. NG doesn't think it needs to take that long. Padilla ready to set it up. AH says Tommy has to get out of jail first. :waitasec: The polygrapher has to work that out with authorities.

Misty's letter being discussed, as per Art Harris' site. (I've read it, so not transcribing what AH is saying now).

The urgency of the situation? I guess a 5 year old girl missing for over a year is not quite urgent anymore. *sigh*

Dr. Bethany discussing MC being jealous and hostility towards Haleigh

Talking about if Misty was jealous of Haleigh, that would cause hostility. Misty really wanted pics of Ron in jail, so that's where her loyalty lies.

NG talking about what Misty ate in jail. Spent $400 on junk food alone.

I am so glad that Haleigh is still making the news after all this time ...

NG - "Miss Thing hasn't lost her appetite" - - LOL!

Unprotected defenseless child referring to Haleigh.

NG admits Misty shouldn't have been in charge of Haleigh... I forget, who put her in charge of Haleigh... oh yeah that's right... Ron!

Surprised MC hasn't at least been charged with criminal neglect of a child

Unprotected defenseless child referring to Haleigh.

NG admits Misty shouldn't have been in charge of Haleigh... I forget, who put her in charge of Haleigh... oh yeah that's right... Ron!

Oh, no, no! Don't tell that to NG -- she'll have your head on a plate!

I love how NG rips MC apart -- she's talking about how she orchestrated the drug ring and is showing the video -- Does she not see RC in those videos? Ack! This woman drives me nuts the way she protects him!

Has the letters Misty supposedly wrote to her family been released to the public yet? Nancy talked about them last week.

Ron looks like he's been spending $$$ at the commissary too!!

It sounds to me like Misty is saying her brother Tommy left before anything happened to Haleigh.

That was the impression I got, too Ilovemew. She says it like TC left and JO grabbed Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth