1140 users online (277 members and 863 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #8

Please continue here.

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Myrtle Beach Police Department
    (843) 918-1963
    or CUE Center For Missing Persons 24 Hour Tip Line 910-232-1687

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

Previous Threads:
    Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 12:16 AM. Reason: add info.

Latta - that is why I found that quote so interesting...
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MBLover View Post
    there is so much more to this case then we will ever know...

You are exactly right!
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

MBL

It could have simply meant she was packing to come home from the friends house she was at. But,most people don't have to "pack" to come home from staying at a friends. However, they way these teen girls were with all the clothes, makeup, etc maybe that's what it meant.

That's true...just struck me as odd...especially when we hadn't heard this detail before. But I do believe I remember in one of the first articles that it said all of BD's things were in bags of some sort when JH arrived (with LE) at the BH.

I realize it was a stressful and confusing time for DD and I'm sure that LE prompted her to not release every detail of their last conversation.

Sorry if my statement to anyone was offensive, it was not intended to be.

Love never fails.

packing

she intend on leaving when they had to. she packed her stuff, was on vacation.....that is all
    she intended on coming back...but something happened.
    bluestarzz

Yes definitely she was coming back...that's not what I found odd about the packing statement.

It is known that this group was going to have to change hotels the next day. So I would guess she would have to pack to change hotels...but to make the statement to pack to come home when BD knew they wouldn't be leaving MB on Sunday sounds odd for one thing.

Love never fails.

That's true...just struck me as odd...especially when we hadn't heard this detail before.

Sorry if my statement to anyone was offensive, it was not intended to be.
    Same here! I can't begin to tell you how many articles i have read, forums, comments, etc. on this case. And this was the FIRST time i ever heard that statement.

The only recollection i have about DD communicating with BD was regarding soccer cleats.

Also we have to consider the classic game of "telephone" we played as kids. something as simple as two words "packing up" can change the entire meaning of the statement.

It does make you scratch your head though

I know I certainly did not take offense to your statement. We were simply taking a quote from the media and analyzing it, kicking around ideas and theories... seems like WS would be the place to do it...

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/01...nd-on-net.html

Drexel photo found on Net
    Missing girl's picture posted on Facebook

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Police look into missing spring breaker Facebook page

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=437577

*apologies if this has been posted already. Trying to catch up now.

Myrtle Beach Police say they're investigating a Facebook posting about missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel but don't believe it's a serious clue into her disappearance.

For those of us that miss DD on Doctors Show heres the link to see it!!

http://thedoctorstv.com/main/procedure_list/1460
    :Banane37

Yes definitely she was coming back...that's not what I found odd about the packing statement.

It is known that this group was going to have to change hotels the next day. So I would guess she would have to pack to change hotels...but to make the statement to pack to come home when BD knew they wouldn't be leaving MB on Sunday sounds odd for one thing.

Ur right it doesn't make sense. But who knows how much DD actually knew IMO something tells me she found out after BD was there I don't think she knew right away but within a day or 2. JMHO

I hope you didn't think I did either I was just thinking of a different reason for BD saying it or what Dawn interrupted it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mlatta View Post
    Same here! I can't begin to tell you how many articles i have read, forums, comments, etc. on this case. And this was the FIRST time i ever heard that statement.

The only recollection i have about DD communicating with BD was regarding soccer cleats.

Also we have to consider the classic game of "telephone" we played as kids. something as simple as two words "packing up" can change the entire meaning of the statement.

It does make you scratch your head though

I know I certainly did not take offense to your statement. We were simply taking a quote from the media and analyzing it, kicking around ideas and theories... seems like WS would be the place to do it...

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast