Ron's possible plea deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemew

Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire o
Reaction score
Anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what this could be?

Think he is going to plead guilty for a lesser sentence since he has already admitted that he is going to jail.

Do you think they had Misty in court with Ron today to make sure she heard that little part about Ron and a possible deal?

I was wondering if they saw each other today .....

He's going to rat her out even if she is not the one behind it all because I fully believe Ron is the one behind it all. Misty is screwed because she is the one who shows up on all the tapes as the main dealer. They are all going to turn on her. I can only hope that it causes all He** to break loose...

Speak now or forever hold your peace ...

I was wondering if they saw each other today .....

He's going to rat her out even if she is not the one behind it all because I fully believe Ron is the one behind it all. Misty is screwed because she is the one who shows up on all the tapes as the main dealer. They are all going to turn on her. I can only hope that it causes all He** to break loose...

Speak now or forever hold your peace ...

What bugs me is that on most of them she is talking on the phone with Ron and only parroting back what he says to do. How the heck is that a mastermind!

Mystic: what do you think of Tim Miller saying he doesn't believe Ron knows what happened to Haleigh?

ETA: Or anyone of course!

It's odd to me that RC/MC were in court together.
And a search in the St. John's river was also scheduled.
Maybe just coincidence, but so many times LE playing their
game to catch any of these players!!!
I do hope all H3lL breaks lose!
It's time to find Haleigh!!!! JMOO

wow 150 years prison for MC just said on NG!!!
better spill the pot now MC!!!

On NG MC says she cannot bring Haleigh home !!! in video to mom

On NG MC says she cannot bring Haleigh home !!! in video to mom

In a video convo with her dad her voice cracks as she says "I can't just bring her home you know"

Mystic: what do you think of Tim Miller saying he doesn't believe Ron knows what happened to Haleigh?

LOL ...talk about a loaded question !

I ponder that daily (OCD anyone) it always comes back for me to Ron's actions, or inactions.

At first I really wasn't sure because he was at "werk" seemed logical, but then I started to wonder if his "weird" actions and decisions might be from being strung out on drugs.
I also wondered if TN and GGS were being influenced from Ron and wanting to whole heartedly believe his madness...

But after all this time and I am still seeing the same thing and more, I do believe that Ron knows in part or whole what happened to Haleigh, I also am leaning to TN knowing as well.

If it was an accident that happened to Haleigh why go to all this trouble of the misleading actions on behalf of Ron and his family an accident is an accident. There is something much more deeper here that some people are afraid will put them in the slammer for much of there life if not forever.

And there in lies our problem I am afraid we may never find Haleigh because why talk. Ron is already looking at a good chunk of time he knows it and if he knows anything he will not talk because I believe it would get him in further trouble.

Tim M. is such a kind hearted soul and I believe that sometimes that may misguide him, I do not believe that Ron knows nothing of Haleighs disappearence, he knows more then he is letting on.

Moo of course ...

I ponder that daily (OCD anyone) it always comes back for me to Ron's actions, or inactions.

At first I really wasn't sure because he was at "werk" seemed logical, but then I started to wonder if his "weird" actions and decision might be from being strung out on drugs.
I also wondered and if TN and GGS were being influenced from Ron and wanting to whole heartedly believe his madness...

But after all this time and I am still seeing the same thing and more, I do believe that Ron knows in part or whole what happened to Haleigh, I also am leaning to TN knowing as well.

If it was an accident that happened to Haleigh why go to all this trouble of the misleading actions on behalf of Ron and his family an accident is an accident. There is something much more deeper here that some people are afraid will put them in the slammer for much of there life if not forever.

And there in lies our problem I am afraid we may never find Haleigh because why talk. Ron is already looking at a good chunk of time he knows it and if he knows anything he will not talk because I believe it would get him in further trouble.

Tim M. is such a kind hearted soul and I believe that sometimes that may misguide him, I do not believe that Ron knows nothing of Haleighs disappearence, he knows more then he is letting on.

Moo of course ...

MR, Trust me, Ron knows what happened and TN (and probably GGM) helped him dispose of the body. I truly wish all this weren't true. I would like just ONE person to be the guilty perp, however, it sure doen't look that way.

At first I really wasn't sure because he was at "werk" seemed logical, but then I started to wonder if his "weird" actions and decision might be from being strung out on drugs.
I also wondered and if TN and GGS were being influenced from Ron and wanting to whole heartedly believe his madness...

Moo of course ...
That's been my thought, as well. In addition to beng a very compassionate person, I think Tim relates to Ron as another father whose daughter was a crime victim. Undertandably, the bond overshadows his objectivity.

With the exception of NG, it appears that most women see rc as guilty of something. Many male reporters seem to be on his side.

With the exception of NG, it appears that most women see rc as guilty of something. Many male reporters seem to be on his side.
It's our mother's intuition. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable if he were with my daughter. Men are so often accused of being dead beat dads, & of molesting, beating, & murdering little girls, that we want to believe if given the chance, a good man would make a good single parent. Dads are usually given the shaft by the courts, so I understand why men would rally around a grieving dad, but I believe they've picked the wrong poster boy, in Ronald Cummings.

Since they were in court today on "drug trafficking" charges, and the court is obligated to focus their objective toward those charges alone, the pressure is on them facing "time". If RC is the one that has nothing to bargain with in court to gain him "less prison time" for this crime if he is convicted, maybe his only choice is to plea bargain for information as to where he was getting the drugs from. On one of the video's, he said to the UC officer, "I don't know if you do Roxy's, but I can get some of those". He was getting his supply from someone, somewhere. I also seem to remember him saying at one point. "If I had $35,000 dollars, I could bring Haleigh home". Just so happened, that was when the reward was right at $35,000. Maybe he is going to spill where he was getting his supply from, who would be the bigger fish than he or MC in exchange for less time behind bars. Just a guess on my part.

I also believe he's going to leave MC in the dust.

I'm finding it difficult to believe that Ron would admit to anything. I may be wrong but Ron has skated so many times I find it hard to believe he could admit to being guilty.

This really burns my butt if its true. I truly believe that Ron is the mastermind behind their drug dealing operation and in my opinion he doesn't deserve to get any deal at all unless he tells where Haleigh's body is and what happened to his beautiful daughter. (and even then no plea on Haleigh's death. Just a plea on the drug dealing)

In my gut I think Ron has to be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance because I think he would've physically hurt Misty if wasn't involved.

I think Misty is involved is Haleigh's disappearance because of the difference in her voice and attitude in the two 911 calls. (the first one when Haleigh went missing and the second one when she was held up/robbed at the apartment complex)

Other then these two I have no idea who else is involved but I believe that there are others involved or know something. I don't know if others just know what happened or were involved in the actual disappearance of Haleigh or helped Ron and Misty cover their rumps after the fact but I believe others (esp. on Haleigh's paternal side of her family) know more and are helping to cover up the truth.

Oh Please let there be no plea deals for Ron or Misty.
It seems to me that Ron always finds a way to slither out of his troubles. I pray that someone who is involved will grow a conscience and tell LE where Haleigh is but I know that will never happen. Oh well I can dream.

I want Justice for Haleigh and I want it now!

I could be wrong about this but years and years ago I was dating a guy who got himself in trouble. He was the only person involved and couldn't turn on anyone to get a lesser sentence. However, by pleading guilty he was able to get a sentence where he spent a LOT less time in prison than he would have if he had tried to plead not guilty and made it go through a trial- because he was for sure caught and going to be found guilty. Found guilty he would have served 20 years, but by pleading guilty and skipping trial he was able to get a split- serving only 4 years and the other 16 on parole/probation. And he actually only ended up serving 3 behind bars after all.

This is the part I may be wrong about- I wonder if letting it get split like that was a kind of leniency for not making the court go through the time and expense of a pointless trial (since he was totally guilty)? And I wonder if this is maybe the kind of plea deal they're talking about Ron doing?

Taking a chance on a jury when the State has videos is an absurd move. He wouldl be found guilty and get maximum time. A plea bargain may not be accepted. A judge may grant leinency or some appreciation for saving time and money. In the Cummings case, it is the only way to go. Though the judge may not reduce the sentence, it is his only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater