1123 users online (224 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Fbi arrests philly man for youtube threat

Saw this was mentioned in the Political forum, but since I have quite a few newsworthy stories from my neck of the woods I wanted to include it here.

Norman Leboon was arrested for threatening Congressman Eric Cantor and his "cupcake wife" whatever that means. Our local news wrote that so I guess the man otherwise known as Messiah Messiah called her such.

Leboon not only had problems with the Government, but movie studios as well. All I know is he was mighty mad about Babe Pig In The City. Further more it was discovered Mr. LeBoon had a permit for a firearm. Our Northeast part of Philly has gotten some real doozies this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_519768.html

Formally Charged

The "Son Of Enoch" has been formally charged for threatening the second highest ranking Republican in the US House Of Representatives, and his family.

Whoops lost the link.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local...ngressman.html

Two years in Federal prison for Norman Leboon.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/119458809.html

First he's all in their grill about Babe: Pig in the City, and the next thing you know - man is serving federal time. D*mn.

If my name was Norman Leboon, though, I also might change it to Messiah Messiah, Son of Enoch.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    First he's all in their grill about Babe: Pig in the City, and the next thing you know - man is serving federal time. D*mn.

If my name was Norman Leboon, though, I also might change it to Messiah Messiah, Son of Enoch.
    Srrrsly. Scarrier is I probably passed this dude in my local grocery store. Doubtful in the pork isle.

That would be Mr. Messiah Messiah. Sad is this guy has a partner of quite a few years who tried to get him help.

Two years doesn't seem such a long time!

I saw his remarks about Babe: Pig in the City - which was a remarkably dark feature, especially for one starring a talking barnyard animal - were rather to the point:

“That movie pig, that Babe, was created by Lucifer, because he was a disgusting pig. A greedy, fat pig. That’s all he was. He was a pig god.”

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I saw his remarks about Babe: Pig in the City - which was a remarkably dark feature, especially for one starring a talking barnyard animal - were rather to the point:
    Leboon the film critic. It's as if Charlie Sheen was stealing some of his material. I can picture this guy using the term "Adonis DNA".

I think he also called the Senator's wife a "creampuff". Nothing right about that.

Hopefully he'll get help in lock up.