Thread: Batman Arrested For Stalking

Batman Arrested For Stalking

Charles Nagle aka Chaz Rose thinks he's Batman.

Nagle's love of Batman knows no bounds as he even named his daughter's after charachters from Batman. One girl is named Bat Girl. The other is I believe HarleyQuinn? They're home schooled thanks to bullying over their names.

Nagle was arrested after Ms. Erbe the star of Law And Order kept track of Batman's e-mails and fan mail to her. It kind of hit the fan when he wrote her relatives. He'd been to the set. He loved this woman. All new to his wife Faye Rose? Of who he also took her last name as his alias for his music career. Oh-Kay.

More serious IMO is that over ten years ago he was arrested for false imprisonment of a minor among other things. Nobody sees he did any time so far. His neighbors all explained that he seriously thinks he is Batman.

My immediate hood is jumping I tell ya.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/top_..._cops_say.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Filly--You always win the prize. Here I'm writing about letters from 1963 which spelled out in plain English just what needed to be done with pedophile priests and you're on the tail of Batman!!

FWIW, Batman's far more interesting than the Pope and probably doesn't have near the capacity to harm as the guy in the Vatican.

I want the good ones tomorrow!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Filly--You always win the prize. Here I'm writing about letters from 1963 which spelled out in plain English just what needed to be done with pedophile priests and you're on the tail of Batman!!

FWIW, Batman's far more interesting than the Pope and probably doesn't have near the capacity to harm as the guy in the Vatican.

I want the good ones tomorrow!!
    Izz, there's religion involved here. Some guy at one of our little papers conjoined Batman and the Koran.

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/ne...-89608177.html

Mind you I mean no disrespect to anyone. I'm only passing it on. Izz, that's all too mind blowing for me. I can't even turn on the TV. I can't imagine what the surmon's going to be about on Easter Sunday. Like my grandmom always says "We're Catholic's. We're like the Mafia. We can't get out"??????????????????????? Always, always, always I pray for the poor, poor hurt victims of those priests. Just sometimes we need a Batman story.

Izz, Batman falsely imprisoned someone underage years ago. I wonder if he was Batman then? He has met Adam West upward of five times, O.K.? Poor Ms. Erbe. Good lookout from NYC cops. The neighbors were laughing actually. The guy has lived here forever.

NO I DID NOT DATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

IMO, you're a might bit defensive about whether or not you dated this guy. Should we be doing some checking?

Yeah, I wonder about Easter service too....and not just at the Catholic church. Let's see, up in Idaho, we'd have a Baptist sermon about reaching out to orphans and in Missouri we'd have a COC church sermon about not reaching out to your kids. I'm not sure which church the Hutaree attend but I'm sure there will be a sermon. Maybe LL Cool J can give a guest sermon. Talk about an elephant in the room at all these churches!! Jeesh.

My sweetie and I will probably mark the day with good coffee and scrambled eggs and have our own quiet time with the guy up there. He knows what's in our hearts. We have a new teeny puppy so that's something wonderful to give thanks for....a new little rescued life.

The Big Guy also knows what's in Batman's heart. I hope Batman realizes this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

IMO, you're a might bit defensive about whether or not you dated this guy. Should we be doing some checking?
    HAHAHA

Izz, you know I'd be the first person saying "See this? I went out with this guy" if I did.

Izz, Church is not a building. Right? It's what's in your sweetie and yours hearts. That sounds like a lovely Easter for you two.

Again I am not meaning to make light of poor Ms. Erbe being stalked, but Batman? Lord knows down at Curran-Fromhold right now the inmates are having a field day with Batman.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

You're right....it would have been a Thread Heading "Filly dated Batman Stalker". I can see it now.

Batman's tights must be teflon because no charges are sticking.

This guy shamelessly brought his two kids to court to beg for his release and leniency.

Meanwhile poor Ms. Erbe testified how this guy even terrorized her own 14 year old DD by photoshopping a cockroach on her face and calling her ugly.

Time served. Five years probation. Meanwhile his neighbors up in NE Philly have to worry he'll grab yet another kid.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...r-kathryn-erbe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Wait. Philly dropped it's fugitive from justice charge ways back and this pertains how to the verdict?

http://www.brianphickey.com/blog/?p=2825

Ya can't make this stuff up I tell ya.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

No, my dear Filly, you can't make this stuff up. You do take the cake, though.

I feel for those little girls. I hate it when parents saddle their children with names and lifestyles that don't seem to fit the needs of healthy children. Name her Bonnie and call her Bat-girl but don't make it legal.

I'll bet lunch that these girls hustle their bunnies to court to change those names when they hit 18. That's sad.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

No, my dear Filly, you can't make this stuff up. You do take the cake, though.

I feel for those little girls. I hate it when parents saddle their children with names and lifestyles that don't seem to fit the needs of healthy children. Name her Bonnie and call her Bat-girl but don't make it legal.

I'll bet lunch that these girls hustle their bunnies to court to change those names when they hit 18. That's sad.
    He's scary. I guess the poor kids are used to it. He said he had no assets, but he's got valuable Batman comics. The Judge should have made him give them up. THAT would have been a real sentence.

Almost forgot about him until my friend said the other day "You knew Batman is out, right?" These are the people in your neighborhood. In your neighborhood. Sung to that Sesame Street tune.

all I could think about while reading was "someone married this guy? had sex with him? at least twice?!"
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

All I kept thinking of today was what was this Batman thinking and where is he?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Oh he got two to four years at least.

http://www.bsmphilly.com/northeast-t...ison-term.html

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post: