2010.4.1 Nancy Grace - The Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenwe4

Reaction score
Nancy Grace on HLN is on w/LP discussing the letters, inmates, and others involved.

Showing video of CA in depo discussing searching on computer for ZFG

Anyone care to discuss? In the opening NG said..after claiming she was too frail to testify, something about CA in the civil depositions. Rerunning tapes of the civil depo for some reason. They discussed the letters at the beginning but I had to mute it when LP came on lol.

I'm here and watching CA's depo testimony! :D

video of CA continues of depo re: what she discussed w/AH about kc alleging CA & GA divorcing.

Interesting NG started show w/tease about the 50+ letters kc wrote to inmates and jumps to CA depo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

Wondering if letters will be released as of Monday and out to the public, or if it will still be a few days after the release before they will be available to us.

50 letters, 258 pages to Robyn. :eek: That girl sure likes to write a lot!

Back to the letters....the girl that she wrote too was convicted of strangling someone!!

Drug dealer Robin A and KC exchanged letters via Sylvia H. Jump back to CA depo and her being increasingly hostile.

Depo discussing CA refusing to answer questions re: kc using CA credit card, Atty for CA arguing irrelevent

Drug dealer Robin A and KC exchanged letters via Sylvia H. Jump back to CA depo and her being increasingly hostile.
Am I missing something or what does the depo have to do with the letters? :waitasec:

Well here you all are! I had made a thread too and was talking to myself over there!!

I didn't get on early enough to record what LP was saying when he was on at the very beginning. IIRC he was discussing his view on the issue of the 50+ letters (but don't quote me on it)

Please don't make me watch more of CA.....I'm not even allowed to wear green now.....

Did you all see the girl that she wrote too was convicted of strangling someone!! I had to mute LP after he slammed TM last time so I don't know what he said.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member