Susan must be found, justice must be served; public grows impatient

I will be at the search on April 10th. Although I do not think she is there, my hope is WVPD will see that we will sign waivers and we know the risks. We are respectful of the land and park our vehicles without hurting vegetation. We are prepared for any weather. We will follow any instruction given to us about evidence found and not destroy it. Once we prove this maybe WVPD will organize the next search since they know much more than the public and if she is found on that search they can take credit for her discovery.

I guess I will not be at the search, they just announced on the news that the search is closed to the public

A Clay County grand jury today indicted Shon Pernice with first-degree murder in the disappearance of his wife, who has been missing since January 2009.

Authorities did not provide details on how they think Renee M. Pernice, a 35-year-old nurse, was killed. Prosecutor Daniel White previously said there was substantial evidence that Renee Pernice is dead, but her body has not been found.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/18/1954543/shon-pernice-arrested-in-wifes.html#ixzz0oKbVom1N

This gives me hope that one day Susan will get justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back