GUILTY MO - David Buie for child *advertiser censored*, Kansas City, 2008

Missizzy

Reaction score
I wonder if Mr. Buie's arrest could be connected to Martin Cordry's arrest (see below). An awful lot of similarities. We need to check this out. WTH is going on in Kansas City/Blue Springs/Sugar Creek? I find it interesting that Martin Cordry seems to criss cross paths with some of the Mohlers. And Mr. Buie was a school board member.....shame!!

http://www.justice.gov/usao/mow/news2010/buie.ple.htm

FORMER SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER, CITY EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO CHILD *advertiser censored*

"David R. Buie, 55, of Kansas City, Mo., waived his right to a grand jury and pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Howard F. Sachs this morning to a federal information that charges him with possessing child *advertiser censored*.

A computer technician employed by the city of Kansas City, Mo., notified the Federal Bureau of Investigation on March 24, 2008, that Buie had apparent child *advertiser censored* images on his work computer. The city computer technician told the FBI that a suspicious file had been downloaded onto Buie’s computer and the city’s computer section opened an investigation, which included activating a program that would capture a screen shot of Buie’s computer every 60 seconds so that it could be reviewed. The technician found images of what he believed to be adult and child *advertiser censored*, as well as animated illustrations of child *advertiser censored*......"

more at link

Concerning Martin Cordry:

http://www.examiner.net/news/law/x1...-man-indicted-for-child-*advertiser censored*

"A federal grand jury has indicted a Sugar Creek man on charges of storing images and videos of child *advertiser censored* on computer equipment, with more than 1,000 that depicted cartoons of children being sexually assaulted and in bondage.

Martin A. Cordry, 47, was indicted on three felony counts that were unsealed following his initial court appearance. He remains in federal custody pending a detention hearing on Monday. Independence police officers served a search warrant at Cordry’s residence on Dec. 11, 2008......"

more at link

I haven't a doubt in my mind that Mr. Buie was an upstanding citizen in his community. He was involved and engaged. I imagine he had a well kept garden and a clean vehicle. Probably paid his taxes on time and went to church on Sunday. Why are we not hearing yelling and screaming from his friends about what a "wonderful man he was" and how much "good he's done for the children in his community"? I guess when you plead guilty, you kind of nip those statements in the bud. A little more about Mr. Buie:

"A former member of the Hickman Mills school board pleaded guilty this morning to possession of child *advertiser censored*.

David R. Buie, a lawyer and former administrator with the Kansas City Parks and Recreation Department, admitted in federal court that he possessed the illegal *advertiser censored* in March 2008.

Buie, 55, resigned his school board position at that time. He was also a long-time member of the Metropolitan Community College Board of Trustees."

Can anyone tell me where Mr. Buie is? I've checked Vinelink and he's not listed as lodged. Is he actually walking free pending his sentencing? He pleaded guilty to possession of child *advertiser censored*. This man frightens me as he's an attorney, school board member, worked for the Kansas City Parks and Rec. Dept, and was a trustee on the board of directors for Metropolitan Community College. I also wonder about his involvement with his wife's business:

http://search.intelius.com/David-R.-Buie-MlEuK1pm

"...Clinical Director for Applied Learning Processes, a program for treatment of learning disabilities, located in the Martin City area of south Kansas City, Missouri...."

I always worry when pedophiles and child *advertiser censored* collectors have access to children or even young adults with special needs. Note, he also has grandchildren. Where is he?

$3000 in restitution? For a victim who was under the age of 12? Once again there's a comment about how this man had no contact with children "in his job". Maybe not, but I think the man got mighty creative.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bui...ored*-charges-081810,0,464661.story?track=rss

Former School Board Member, City Employee Sentenced for Possessing Child *advertiser censored*

"A former Hickman Mills school board member and Kansas City, Mo. Parks and Recreation employee was sentenced in federal court Wednesday for possessing child *advertiser censored* on his work computer.

David R. Buie, 55, was sentenced to four years in federal prison without parole and ordered to pay $3,000 in restitution to a victim identified amongst hundreds of images of child *advertiser censored* on his computer at the city...."

and

"....Kansas City police later found floppy discs containing hundreds of images of child *advertiser censored*. Investigators said some of the 300 to 600 images captured the sexual abuse of children under the age of 12...."

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back