RIP-John Forsythe dead at 92

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Actor John Forsythe has died at the age of 92, his publicist said Friday.
He died Thursday in Santa Ynez, California, from complications from pneumonia after a year-long struggle with cancer, according to a statement from his publicist.
"Thankfully, he died as he lived his life -- with dignity and grace," the statement said.

More at link:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/02/john.forsythe/index.html?hpt=T2

Charlie, You're an Angel now.

92, God Bless. Rip John

RIP John. Thank you for sharing your talent with us through the years.

I remember him in Bachelor Uncle. Loved that show, it was the first one I really watched on tv, from one week to another. He was so handsome then, and he only improved with the years.

Dignity is a word I always have and always will associate with John Forsythe. He owned that word.

RIP John Forsythe.

RIP Mr. Forsythe......thank you for your great work.....

ah!!! Dynasty was my favorite growing up if I was good my mom would let me stay up special to watch that and Dallas, I absolutely love that mans voice. He was a great actor

I absolutely adore John Forsythe. Great actor and just so easy on the eyes.
Bachelor Father, Madame X, Dynasty and then Charlie. I am so sad over this.

Thank you Mr. Forsythe for all the great memories you left with me. I will dearly miss you. Sympathies to your family and friends.

RIP Mr. Forsythe :angel:

RIP John Forsythe
long_rose_3_2.gif

You were a class act and today's Hollywood could take lessons from you!!:twocents:
Thanks for the memories!!:innocent:

RIP John - I watch Dynasty every day on You Tube...Thanks for your superb acting.
Such a classy gentleman!

That was one HANDSOME man until the very end. Like a fine wine got better as he aged.

Geez, I had no idea he was in his 90's. He was a handsome man and a good actor. RIP.

aw, he's just so handsome and dignified and great actor. RIP

Thank you, for your talent,dignity & grace. The world is a better place for all you gave. R.I.P. John Forsythe .

One classy guy! You'll be missed. RIP

I used to watch repeats of Bachelor Father when I was a kid, when he played Uncle Bentley. I thought he was so handsome...

92...he lived a good, long life...

I know he lived a good long life..............it's still say though! RIP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth