Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 1

Friendly reminders:

This is a Victim-friendly board. That means we show respect to the Victim and his/her family members and friends. Rumors and suspicions regarding the sister in this case need to be posted with care. That means NO full names, initials only. It also means outrageous and/or completely unsubstantiated claims will be removed. That does not mean you can not theorize - it means you must be respectful in your theories until LE or main stream media provide facts to corroborate your theories.

Rumors are rumors - no matter where they come from. If you want to post as someone close to the family or with inside knowledge of the case, you MUST contact Tricia at: Tricia Griffith tgrif@xmission.com

Send Tricia an email and let her know how you are connected.

Terms of Service can be found here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

In this forum, you will find other useful tips and tricks for staying within the terms of service.

Also, all photos must give credit to the photographer/media outlet unless it is a personal, private photo, in which case, you need to state that it is your personal photo.

If you have any questions, please let me or one of the other moderators know and we will do our best to answer them for you.

Thanks,

Salem

I hope the law-in-enforcement has checked K and D's cell phones and computers

I hope the law-in-enforcement has checked K and D's cell phones and computers

Rest assured lotl, that is the case.
I feel certain 1 or more SW's are targeted that way.
"D" must be eliminated as a suspect before this murder can be solved and an arrest made.

Yes, i believe checking cell phone records and computers has become a pretty routine investigative tool now. even if material is erased from the computer, much of it can still be retrieved by an expert. You know, i was thinking, can you imagine the state of anxiety that the perp must be in, wondering if arrest is imminent, wondering if anything was forgotten or left behind, wondering if they will be discovered? I don't think I could live in that state of fear. As time goes by, the perp probably feels a bit more relaxed...."they are not going to charge me..." or "they have no evidence..." But the truth has a way of finding a path. It may not be today, or tomorrow....but the truth comes out. I wonder if leniency would be granted if a person confessed. There must be few things sadder than a person who cannot admit what they have done, for the rest of his life. That is an inner prison that no key can ever unlock.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5006049&postcount=649"]snipped[/ame]

"Early on, they showed a grainy image from a Harris Teeter grocery store surveillance camera to employees at a Domino's Pizza store several doors from the grocery store and just down the hill from the Cartier Drive home.

Well, whoever was wondering whether the HT store had surveillance cameras ... maybe this man was seen talking with DH? or paying attention to her in the store?

Theory

Are they certain it's a man on the grainy video?

Does anyone know if the weapon used to ultimately kill KT was ever found?

I am signing off for now...y'all are a special group.....I am learning from you. May the good spirit of JUSTICE, stay forever in your hearts. Friday will bring news. Happy Easter to you and your families

The seal order will expire this Friday (4-9)
If the 911 and SW's are resealed, D will be in scalding hot water.

chinstrap.jpg Photo from Contour MD

This is an example of the type of bandage used for chin lift surgery. It is a compression bandage, such as ace wrap. There might have been cotton packing and/or gauze also placed under the bandage to contain any oozing from stitches.

View attachment 8493 Photo from Contour MD

This is an example of the type of bandage used for chin lift surgery. It is a compression bandage, such as ace wrap. There might have been cotton packing and/or gauze also placed under the bandage to contain any oozing from stitches.

Do we know this is the type of surgery Kathy had? TIA.

Yes, from a good source the procedure was a "neck lift".

The seal order will expire this Friday (4-9)
If the 911 and SW's are resealed, D will be in scalding hot water.
BBM

Why do you think this?

Could they not just be trying to protect the integrity of the investigation no matter who is guilty?

If they do not reseal the search warrant and 911 calls, does that mean you think DH is innocent?

Are they certain it's a man on the grainy video?

I brought over the article posted by Just the Fax. The manager thought it was a man and it sounds like the deteectives did, if they were asking people if they knew "him." Tall and thin would not describe DH, according to those posting here who knew her.

Are you thinking some other relative?

"Family members said police were keeping them posted on some details of the investigation, but not all."

"Dina Holton, Taft's sister, was with her on the day and evening before Taft was rushed to WakeMed with critical injuries, according to family members, but they have not said where Holton was or what she was doing in the hours after the sisters ate dinner together March 5 and watched "Paper Moon"

"Early on, they showed a grainy image from a Harris Teeter grocery store surveillance camera to employees at a Domino's Pizza store several doors from the grocery store and just down the hill from the Cartier Drive home.

The man's face was not visible.

"John Stoner, daytime manager of the Domino's at Glenwood Village shopping center, said investigators came by several days after Taft's death March 9 and showed him a picture of a tall, thin man whose face was not visible and asked whether he had seen anyone fitting that description.

"He was carrying some kind of messenger bag," Stoner said. "The detective said he was wearing a backwards baseball cap, but he might have had a hoodie on."

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/04/...#ixzz0jx1gaHui

This is what I was picturing ... messenger bag ...

getimage
http://www.bing.com/getimage?q=CE489078045E3859FC9A5948FDC145AF&wf=Comimage

Noway- I reread what you had just posted. I have read that a few times now. The part that isn't making much sense to me is: 1) If this is someone the cops are truly interested in looking for/having the community look out for- why are they keeping it so hush hush, and why did they only ask the people at the Dominoes pizza? There are several other shops in that shopping center. I think some other shop owners/workers were quoted as saying that they were not asked about the photo, unless they are not telling the truth. That doesn't make sense to me. Why wouldn't they have folks in the neighborhoods surrounding on the lookout for someone matching that description if this person may have had anything, even if it was something minor or just suspicious, to do with this at all....? Any ideas?

BBM

Why do you think this?

Could they not just be trying to protect the integrity of the investigation no matter who is guilty?

If they do not reseal the search warrant and 911 calls, does that mean you think DH is innocent?

I think early on the cops truly had no idea if it was a random intruder (like the video of man in HT) or the sister. Until they can sort it out and go in a direction, it made sense to seal everything. If the judge agrees to another seal, I am thinking the investigation is focusing on the sister and they don't want the PC statements released so the cat is out of the bag just yet.
The 911 call involved only D, so resealing will be very telling.

I think early on the cops truly had no idea if it was a random intruder (like the video of man in HT) or the sister. Until they can sort it out and go in a direction, it made sense to seal everything. If the judge agrees to another seal, I am thinking the investigation is focusing on the sister and they don't want the PC statements released so the cat is out of the bag just yet.
The 911 call involved only D, so resealing will be very telling.

Have you changed your thoughts that it was a random attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail