Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy101

Reaction score
picture.php
picture.php

Info about Robert Davidson
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=28132

Although there are some similarities, the height is off, and this guy had no known scars. It is interesting that there may be ties to Indiana and Florida. The age is within the range. This guy had glasses too--does BK? This guy had back problems--does BK? This guy had gold caps on his teeth--I don't believe BK has them? Would this guys fingerprints be on file?

In the photo area (under media), the side photo of this Davidson guy is really interesting, and their nose IS very similar.

BK has galsses
Back problems.. I have no clue
Didn't say he does have gold caps...they are not sure.. because it is only believed
No clue about fingerprints..

I was looking at the ear ..comparing it with the pic where BK has the beard ...kinda looks the same to me...
I also found it interesting that Davidson' s girlfriend also is still missing.. apparently with him...
When Davidson went missing he has no scars.. who is to say he continued to be scar free to this day?
The height is off by 3 inches... so.. I guess it must not be BK...
as for fingerprints on file.. doesn't sound like it to me.. as Davidson was wanted for questioning, he fled the state...
What is known of nurse Betty? Is she real? Does she have family and "forever" friends..or was she new to the area when BK was found?

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Ok.. it is my understanding that the pic of davidson was taken 1997 .. I have no clue when the pic of BK was taken...or if Davidson is BK then how many years between the two pics...

I saw Robert Davidson's pic on amw a few days ago,
while googling after the Davidson dna info came out.

I felt RB looked like BK only heavier.

I am unsure if Robert Davidson's fingerprints
are in the system or not.
It does look like he has a booking photo.
There is the 3 inch gap in height.

The last two days I did some more researching.
The pic of Robert Davidson shown with facial hair
is older than 1997.
The photo of BK in the suit was taken in 2008, I think.
So, there is at least an 11 yr gap in dates of pics.

As for NB, yes, she is real.
She was on the Dr Phil show with Benjman Kyle.
As for how long she has lived in Georgia, I don't know.
I have read news articles that says she
works as a psychiatric nurse.

As for Jean Japes, Robert Davidson was her boy friend.
He reportedly was going to be questioned
about the ongoing sexual abuse of
Jean's daughter.
The child is the one who told what had been
going on.
Robert D was scheduled to be interviewed, but
left the state.
Jean Jape also supposedly left the state, leaving behind her
daughter.
http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/wi-e/fugitives/jape.htm

I then did a little more research about Jean J.
http://www.sex-offenders.info/detail.php?id=43100
Her mother is said to have received a note when she left WI, but
never heard from again.

But, one of the oddest things I found was
about an unidentified body found in WI.
Let me get that link.

IMO: I have no idea if this is BK or not.
I do have the US Marshall's phone number
and will call to ask questions;
such as, fingerprints or dna in the system?

Although there are some similarities, the height is off, and this guy had no known scars. It is interesting that there may be ties to Indiana and Florida. The age is within the range. This guy had glasses too--does BK? This guy had back problems--does BK? This guy had gold caps on his teeth--I don't believe BK has them? Would this guys fingerprints be on file?

In the photo area (under media), the side photo of this Davidson guy is really interesting, and their nose IS very similar.

BBM:
What I noticed about BK's potential back problems is that what RHPD first responders noted about him when they arrived at the Burger King location.
He, BK, said his back hurt and that is one reason they took him to the hospital.

Could the mention of glasses relate to the cataracts???

(Did anyone come up with a good explanation of how long those cataracts were forming in Mr. Kyle's eyes, anyway?)

Ears are always telling, and the ears are different.
there are facial similarities though.

I doubt this is a match... height is wrong, RDD is 50 lbs lighter and looks much heavier, as well as being 3" shorter.

I don't see much facial similarity - RDD's nose is shorter and rounder, and his chin appears to be smaller and less square, too. I can't really see the eyes so won't comment there but I don't think this is a match even if RDD's prints are somehow not in the system.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Ok.. it is my understanding that the pic of davidson was taken 1997 .. I have no clue when the pic of BK was taken...or if Davidson is BK then how many years between the two pics...

This one pic(in the red shirt) on the bottom is of the newest pics of Benjaman. Taken late 09, I believe.

It is hard to think that considering Robert Davidson is on the US Marshall's watch list, that they would missed when Benjaman Kyle's fingerprints were ran.

But I don't know for sure if they have RD's fingerprints.
I did call the WI US Marshall's office. They are closed for the weekend.
I did talk with someone who said call back Monday.
There are no emails addresses listed.
Will call first thing on Mon.

I would be curious to know which teeth Robert Davidson had gold caps on--wasn't BK missing some teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth