New Rule, Misty's Letters on You Tube

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Many of you want to discuss Misty's letters posted on You Tube.

We have no way to verify any of those letters are the real thing. However, tonight I was shown a picture of Misty's handwriting and a picture of the letters being sent to the woman on You Tube.

The look a lot alike.

In the interest of discussing all plausible aspects of this case we will open the forum up to discussion of these letters.

As long as everyone realizes we can not say for certain these letters are authentic and there is always a chance they are a total fraud.

Click on the pictures below. The one on the right is a sample of Misty's handwriting. The one on the left if from You Tube.

If someone could please link to You Tube with the video I would appreciate it. I don't have it handy.

Tricia

Attachments

• Capturep3-1-2-1.jpg
    Capturep3-1-2-1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 260
  • MCLetter-1.jpg
    MCLetter-1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 261
Misty's "a's" look like q, but in the letter, they don't look like that at all.

I don't think these letters are from Misty. jmo

I can't seem to find the videos on youtube. Anybody? Thanks in advance.

In Tricia's examples above - the m, o, e, and s all looked very much alike to me. FWIW

Ath - you are the best. Thank you for the videos. :blowkiss:

Ok, just finished watching. This is a friend that Misty talked about to her mother in one of the tapes. Crystal R. reads Misty's first letter and then adds her own opinion on the case. Added bonus of foul language and finger signs.

Second letter she is with a boyfriend and they both read letter and add commentary. This also has the above bonus language and signs. What really p/o me in this letter is when Misty said Ron's kids called her Mom and Crystal "Crystal"

I do believe that Misty wrote these letters.

Okay - now, I've watched these videos and....what can I say? I have zero trouble believing that this girl could be a BFF of Misty's. I also have no trouble believing Misty wrote the letters. Especially the asking for money part - good grief - now that was believable. There wasn't anything new revealed in them that I heard - so, are they authentic? I have absolutely no idea. Maybe the letters are just as honest as Misty.

Aside from common literacy issues, compare the letters below between YouTube/Verified Sample:

seen/Misty

up/Cummings

talking/take

me/me

girl/polygraph

from/Fields

to/attorney

I think Misty wrote both letters.

If these are true Misty letters and her friend, they obviously went to the same language school. :eek: Real classy. Goodness. She and Misty look so young. The letters do sound like something Misty would write. f-this, f-that, and talking about God. :tsktsk:

Interesting how in the first letter, she is Misty Cummings. In the second letter, she is Misty Croslin. Can't decide which she wants to be?

How incredible these people are, taking down about Haleigh's mother that way. :shakehead: I'm not impressed.

Might I add having these people talking for her does nothing to aid Misty's case? Do they really think saying she was out partying while the kids were left home alone sounds like a good thing???

I think they were written by Misty... sadly they do nothing to find Haleigh.

*That girl and her b/f are real winners! Glad she is pro-creating and sharing those wonderful genes of hers. (Sorry Tricia, I'm just so appalled by the uselessness of all the clowns that are involved in this case)

Those videos should come with a warning: WATCH ONLY ON MUTE!

letters.jpg

THANK YOU ilovemew so much for posting them side by side and nice and big,

This is so weird.

so maybe I am the odd one of the bunch but the letters ( side by side) the writing does NOT match up. Just look at the M's ( imo) this maybe some kids trying to get attention. Who knows crazy either way.. That kid ( as she looks like one to me) needs her mouth washed out.. IMO

so maybe I am the odd one of the bunch but the letters ( side by side) the writing does NOT match up. Just look at the M's ( imo) this maybe some kids trying to get attention. Who knows crazy either way.. That kid ( as she looks like one to me) needs her mouth washed out.. IMO

IDK, you may be right, but the M's look similiar to me:

MMCOMP-1.jpg
Capturep3-1-2-1-1.jpg

Hi, even if the letters are real either her or her friend Crystal are throwing Crystal S. under the bus. I've had too many peeps send the link to me saying this changes everything. To me it doesn't change a thing. klynn

I have to agree. It changes nothing. There is nothing relevant in the letters, and if we wanted lots of cursing, we could watch the Croslin/Cummings/Sykes tapes on a daily basis. Absolutely nothing relevant. The handwriting are the same. Yes, even those Ms appear to be written by the same hand. Remember, our Misty sample was written under stress, as she was about to undergo a polygraph test, so we can't expect perfection. One is written on unlined paper, the other, she could take her time and follow the lines.

In one of the Misty tapes she talks to her mom about this Crystal writing her and she reminds her Mom that this crystal is the one that her and her mom ran away with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back