791 users online (97 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Prayers needed - off topic

My dear friends, I apologise for taklng this off-topic and I will remove the thread when I can, but desperate prayers are needed for a beautiful, dear, sweet, kind child who needs a liver transplant. The Royal Free Hospital in London has the child prepared for a transplant and has moved her to the top of the transplant list. Her stepfather, a dear friend of mine, has found that his liver isn't a match and her biological dad is arriving from Zimbabwe this evening. She is British-African, an adorable, sweet, wonderful girl and she needs your prayers. Please, please, please direct any good energy to this.

Tricia, I'm sorry - will remove this asap.

Adding my prayers

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    Adding my prayers
    Ditto....

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    My dear friends, I apologise for taklng this off-topic and I will remove the thread when I can, but desperate prayers are needed for a beautiful, dear, sweet, kind child who needs a liver transplant. The Royal Free Hospital in London has the child prepared for a transplant and has moved her to the top of the transplant list. Her stepfather, a dear friend of mine, has found that his liver isn't a match and her biological dad is arriving from Zimbabwe this evening. She is British-African, an adorable, sweet, wonderful girl and she needs your prayers. Please, please, please direct any good energy to this.

Tricia, I'm sorry - will remove this asap.
    Are you able to give a first name of this precious child?

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    Are you able to give a first name of this precious child?
    Yes, please give a name. I will add her to my prayer council.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

And I too!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    And I too!
    Ditto.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

I will pray for this lil angel...
    Knowledge of time is precious.Wisdom of truth is more precious than time..Opinions I write are mine..

Bless her heart. I am praying for her and her family, and her good friends like you!

Thank you and and an update

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I know she could feel the positive energy and warmth coming from so many good people.

A donor was found and she is currently recovering from the transplant, which is a long road and will surely be difficult for her and for her family, but it seems that the prognosis is getting much better.

Thank you all so much.

I will PM those who asked her Christian name and explain why I didn't give it initially - nothing sinister, just a bit of JonBenet subculture nuttiness rearing its head.

BTW. I am a bit AWOL at the moment but I am reading every single post and cheering you all on as you work so tirelessly for JonBenet. Will be back to annoy you all soonxxxxx

Hello all. Just to let you know that Chenge left hospital today after a torrid few months. I had never really thought about the 'afters' of organ transplants but it's an awful process. Thank you for your prayers.

My son, Huw (Hugh in Welsh) was born yesterday. 7 lbs 5. He's an angel and was born on the same day as my great niece Liberty. Thank you to all who expressed good wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Hello all. Just to let you know that Chenge left hospital today after a torrid few months. I had never really thought about the 'afters' of organ transplants but it's an awful process. Thank you for your prayers.

My son, Huw (Hugh in Welsh) was born yesterday. 7 lbs 5. He's an angel and was born on the same day as my great niece Liberty. Thank you to all who expressed good wishes.
    Wonderful news!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.