Girl With Dark Curly Hair & Blue Shirt

jessunlil

MOO
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this girl, hopefully I didn't overlook one.
I've been calling her Mona Lisa because, for some reason, she makes me think of the Mona Lisa.

Here are the original large images at Nancy Grace's site;
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00313.jpg
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01091.jpg

Here are some smaller versions;
ml2a.jpg
ml1a.jpg

After enlarging many photos and changing the lighting of the pictures this young lady looks to me like

Sarah Rachel Tokier
Missing since 1977 from San Bernardino County, California
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: June 10, 1960
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 110 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sarah Tokier was last seen in San Bernardino County sometime in 1977.

Case File 2883DFCA The Doe Network

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2883dfca.html

After enlarging many photos and changing the lighting of the pictures this young lady looks to me like

Sarah Rachel Tokier

Vital Statistics

SophClown, I am not 100% certain, but I think this young lady has been found alive.

Let me check. I think we had one thread on her and then Jess at some point had another.

She does remind you of Miss Tokier though only with darker hair.

Nope I am wrong. I thought she was found. I'm sorry. That may be a match you have. Her smile is like Mona Lisa.

Sarah Rachel Tokier

Vital Statistics

The Alcala photo girl has a more rounded clefted chin, and different eyebrows. They do have the same smile in the photo though. JMO

Glad this girl has her own thread now, thanks Jess.
This is from a comment dated March 13 on Nancy Grace's pictures link. I have wondered since I read it which picture this person was referring to and since there are two of this girl, I'm guessing it's this one. Here's the snipped comment:

We lived in a small podunky suburban town in Massachusetts.

One of the victims looks like a girl my age from my old town. She had moved to the city when we were about 14 and came to visit us all when we were about 16 or 17. She had very white skin and a pie face with thick black eyebrows, wide set brown eyes and very curly dark brown , shoulder length hair. She was about 5' tall and very muscular. Nobody ever heard from her again. We just thought she moved on. One picture looks just like her as I remembered her. A second picture, her jaw looks too angular – I remembered her having a pie shaped face. She would be around 52 years old now if it was her.

Does this describe her to you guys? Too bad this person didn't say what podunk town.

Glad this girl has her own thread now, thanks Jess.
This is from a comment dated March 13 on Nancy Grace's pictures link. I have wondered since I read it which picture this person was referring to and since there are two of this girl, I'm guessing it's this one. Here's the snipped comment:

We lived in a small podunky suburban town in Massachusetts.

One of the victims looks like a girl my age from my old town. She had moved to the city when we were about 14 and came to visit us all when we were about 16 or 17. She had very white skin and a pie face with thick black eyebrows, wide set brown eyes and very curly dark brown , shoulder length hair. She was about 5' tall and very muscular. Nobody ever heard from her again. We just thought she moved on. One picture looks just like her as I remembered her. A second picture, her jaw looks too angular – I remembered her having a pie shaped face. She would be around 52 years old now if it was her.

Does this describe her to you guys? Too bad this person didn't say what podunk town.
I remember reading that also ! Thanks for posting it here, because I couldn't remember where I had read it! I think it does discribe the girl in the photos posted above.

This young lady does have a Mona Lisa smile. I find it a bit strange that she went missing in 1977 however, it is not known when she disappeared. If you look very close at her bangs they are a close match in both pictures, in style and the flatness of her bangs on the right side of her scalp area. Also look at the right left cheek, there is a dark patch that is seen in both pictures. She also has a mole on each cheek on the right cheek close to her nose and the left cheek a little higher, it is the same in both pictures. As for her lips, notice the bottom right corner because in cuts in the same in both pictures. The lines that run from her nose toward her lips are also the same in both photos. I think that her chin does appear to look slightly different however I think it is due to different lighting in each picture. I hope that she is somewhere still smiling with that Mona Lisa smile!

This young lady does have a Mona Lisa smile. I find it a bit strange that she went missing in 1977 however, it is not known when she disappeared. If you look very close at her bangs they are a close match in both pictures, in style and the flatness of her bangs on the right side of her scalp area. Also look at the right left cheek, there is a dark patch that is seen in both pictures. She also has a mole on each cheek on the right cheek close to her nose and the left cheek a little higher, it is the same in both pictures. As for her lips, notice the bottom right corner because in cuts in the same in both pictures. The lines that run from her nose toward her lips are also the same in both photos. I think that her chin does appear to look slightly different however I think it is due to different lighting in each picture. I hope that she is somewhere still smiling with that Mona Lisa smile!

I came across this girl Evelyn Louise Davis which mentions she has a scar on lower lip that this girl looks like she might have and her features remind me of hers also http://doenetwork.org/cases/183dfoh.html and then i came across this unidentified jane doe that reminded me of this girl also http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/244ufny.html i dont know if the Acala girl has been identified as alive or not. But maybe this could help

I think she looks so much like Sarah Tokier. wow.

I hope these are the right photos this thread is referencing, please notify me or remove if they are not the correct photos.

chbs1.png chbs2.png

The nancy grace links are all error 404
Photo links are broken, so I am adding for ease of access/visibility

Plausible but I'm seeing a different person. JLB chin is weaker and has no hint of cleft. No raised mole over JLB's right eye.

Attachments

• JLB comparison.jpg
    JLB comparison.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members