2011323812.jpg

2011323813.jpg

2011323814.jpg

2011323815.jpg

2011323816.jpg

2011323818.jpg

2011323830.jpg

2011323831.jpg

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2011323273/131.html

It appears there were at least 3 at this photo shoot.

I wonder if these were taken in a bar or nightclub. In the third photo down, it looks like there's a neon sign behind her head, maybe that's the name of the venue? It looks like the beginning is "Fir" and it ends with a "t". Fire something?

Oh, I thought it was Five something.

It appears there were at least 3 at this photo shoot.

There was also a woman with long, dark, curly hair and in a couple of photos I noticed a man off to the side or in the background but I can't remember which site had those photos. There wasn't enough visible of the man to make him recognizeable or to even tell if it was the same man in each photo.

Girl with long dark hair and what appears to be a man next to her.
rdbck2.jpg

I agree. Strikes me as a strip/topless/nude club of some sort.

Is the girl with the blue string/necklace around her neck the same as what this girl is wearing?

e5p5rb.jpg

I know there are quite a few of these photographs of these young women. I'm posting one that gives us more background clues IMO anyway.

Could Alcala did his short stint in the Army in Germany? There were plenty of bases back then in Germany.

Again this is just what I am seeing, but I think this may be Munich in one of those cellar clubs that has striptease shows. However, I don't think these girls are dancing. Sadly it looks like they are just standing there to be oggled and maybe picked out? Think Bunny Ranch only ilegal.

In one of these club type pictures that's kind of out of focus I made out a man with dimples to the side of the dark haired woman. I'll have to go back and find it. Could it be Alcala himself? Would he dared have let someone else touch that camera?

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00053.jpg

BTW, I do not believe this is the girl Alcala fixated on. I think we've all seen the girl with the ribbon/choker around her neck in this series of pictures.

Filly, I think you might be right. The ceiling sure looks like a cellar, doesn't it.

Behind these girls in one picture is a neon sign which says FIV***and what looks like an "L" at the end. I've gone through five star, five o'clock, five alive, five easy pieces, five alarm; what a I missing? I can't figure an English word(s) for this. Maybe that's because it's a foreign word. Fiv***L Anyone?

Behind these girls in one picture is a neon sign which says FIV***and what looks like an "L" at the end. I've gone through five star, five o'clock, five alive, five easy pieces, five alarm; what a I missing? I can't figure an English word(s) for this. Maybe that's because it's a foreign word. Fiv***L Anyone?

Bless you BillyLee for trying. Once we get to looking we can't stop.

Hmmmmm, off the top of my head and that's if it's in German maybe Fubvolk? Could it be a "U" and not an "I"? That translates I think to something with the infantry? I'll have to pull up the photograph. I think it looked neon like maybe? That one, right?

Or maybe it says Finnland? Maybe promoting girls from Finnland? Maybe it's even the name of the underground club?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back