NY - Doris Drakeford, 44, & Gerry Pollard, 49, killed for their NYC apts, 2001

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Yesterday, at age 23 — sporting a violence-pocked rap sheet, a tattoo that reads "Beast" and a vacant stare — Bernard Perez was sentenced to life without parole for murdering two Inwood neighbors, one of whom he dismembered in a failed cover-up.

The 2001 slaughter was Page 1 news not only for its gruesomeness — Perez tossed the victim's bagged hands out his windows as cops closed in, yet left the head under his kitchen sink — but for the motive"...

Perez’s two accomplices are serving 25-year-to-life sentences for their roles in the slayings.

http://nypost.com/2004/07/14/beast-gets-life-judge-locks-up-brutal-murderer/

I agree that he is evil but what happened to this man when he was a child? Sometimes I think the parents should be sitting in jail right next to their child.

blueclouds said:
I agree that he is evil but what happened to this man when he was a child? Sometimes I think the parents should be sitting in jail right next to their child.
Something could have happened to him as a child...... or... he could just have his brain wiring screwed up and was just born with these tendencies for cruelty.

Scary though... most kids love animals and would never hurt them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back