04-04-2010, 03:17 AM #46
04-04-2010, 03:19 AM #47
Hey, guys... let's find a way that we can include stuff that is reasonable and not outlandish. Melissa's info is not outlandish. I think that if we include it in a Timeline with 'According to JV via melissaw..."
We ought to start a second-hand info post, too. That would be a "reader beware" type thread. I'll try to pull one together after I get the fact one updated.
04-04-2010, 03:20 AM #48Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Happy Spring and Easter Day!
to my new friends who sleuth with light hearts and deep love----and very creative brains!
Working hard to bring light to the darkness...
04-04-2010, 03:21 AM #49
04-04-2010, 03:27 AM #50
I mean, we've had some outlandish stuff that's made its way through the rumor mill posted here. The reason I'm cool with adding your info is that I believe that you talked to JV, and I headed that section that it's what he said. Not that it's fact, but it's what HE said, via you.
I think we need a second-hand info thread, too. If someone wants to start it, cool. My big suggestion would be that the board kinda find agreement on what is too outlandish to include in the rumor thread.
Like: "I heard from RC's neighbor that MC was working as a frycook at Hooters in Seattle to make extra money on the weekends." <--- Well, that seems a little crazy, and the info doesn't come from one of the main players in the case.
Or: via Wser with a history in these threads: "I talked to CC (MC's brother) today, and he told me that Mackenzie was going to visit him at W State soon, but he had other plans the weekend MC was found." <--that's credible and should be added to a second-hand info timeline.
ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE FICTIONAL AND ONLY POSTED TO MAKE A POINT.
What do you guys think? Anyone want to take on a second-hand info timeline/info sheet?
04-04-2010, 03:33 AM #51
I'm getting so confused. There seems to be so much deception from LE in this case, and it's driving me
Oh ... as a good friend (although he's a butthead ) once told me, "That's not a drive ... it's a putt"
04-04-2010, 03:40 AM #52
04-04-2010, 03:42 AM #53
04-04-2010, 03:42 AM #54
This timeline has been created to report second-hand info by WS members. Second hand info means that a member talked directly to a player in the case. Inclusion in this timeline must be in accordance with the rules of this thread, as posted in initial thread post by Salem. If something is too outlandish to be believable, it shouldn't be submitted to this thread.
TIMELINE BASED ON SECOND-HAND INFORMATION
REPORTED BY WS MEMBERS
JV's February 9 timeline, as he reported to MelissaW:
2:45 PM - JV was at work at Target when he heard from MC the final time... he received a text message from her: "hey".
4:15 PM - JV leaves work, and then texts MC back: "hey wassup". Message was rejected/was not received. Unknown if Mackenzie was out of area or exactly why message did not go through to her. JV called her numerous times, but his calls went to her voicemail, leading her to believe that her phone had been turned off.
Information that MelissaW received from JV:
1. He says he is 21 and has no idea where the rumored age 27 comes from. He has never lived in California and has never been married.
2. He has never been to Crescent Bar, and as far as he knows, MC had never been there either. He will be confirming this with RC to see if he knows for a fact whether she had been or not.
3. I asked him if MC and him ever lived together, like was mentioned on this site and he said no, but they spent most of their time together. I'm thinking maybe she would spend the night at his place a lot, but didn't technically live there.
4. I sent him a link to the Tacoma guy's facebook where MC left that message "mmmm, u look good." JV has no idea who this guy is or how MC knew him.
5. When he arrived at PC the night she went missing, RC and LE were there. WC may have been there and left before he got there but he can't confirm that. To answer the question about what was done with the car that night- no one drove it or anything. It was towed. The LE were concerned about MC right away, especially when JV told them that MC never would have gone up to PC on her own. JV said they were all up there until 12:50 a.m. the next morning so it seems like a lot was done to preserve the car's evidence, we hope.
6. His car was never at the Hair Academy the day she went missing. He said he wished it were and he wished he would have taken the day off work that day to spend with her so this wouldn't have happened. He says that he cries every day for her and wants nothing more than to find out who did this to her.
Chuck Maureen's Speculative Timeline:
* morning of 02/09/2010 - unknown - where was / what did MC do?
* 11:30 am - MC visits the Target with intent to meet JV. MC hangs a bit perusing CDs then decides to leave because JV is still attending to a customer(s). [complete speculation - nothing to back this up]
* unknown - assumption is MC goes to the Academy of Hair Design.
* 2:45 pm - JV receives / exchanges text from / with MC. This is before MC leaves the Academy of Hair Design or at least she is still in the immediate vicinity of / in the building.
* 3:01 pm - video shows MC walking to her car in the parking lot.
* 3:40 pm - LE reports MC's phone (and probably MC) is 'located' at the boat ramp. This is sketchy and *too accurate* a placement if based on phone signaling only. Maybe Gold's Gym? Can JV confirm? JV indicates MC did not frequent the boat ramp area.
* 4:00 pm - MC and a 'passenger' are witnessed at the car wash. [This is based on unsourced rumor] Possibly on video. Attendant assists MC with inserting money. JV indicates MC was not a regular visitor to a car wash - or at least was not adamant about washing her car so who knows if she did or did not actually visit the car wash for whatever other reason?
* 4:15 pm - JV sends a text to MC but it is not received by MC's phone. The phone either is powered off or is outside of cell coverage areas, such as along the route to CB?
* 5:42 pm - LE reports a last 'ping' of MC's phone. This leads me to conclude the phone was not powered off earlier but was outside of coverage area. I do not expect a perp to power on the phone after having powered it off. LE does not reveal the ping location. Why not? I believe LE can not pinpoint an area and do not want this public.
* Present Day - LE and Websleuthers pull hair out sleuthing this case. Wig and Toupee manufacturers follow closely behind picking up remnants.
(So many rumors have flown around here that I can't remember who said what and from whom the info was gleaned. So if you think that second-hand info needs to be in this timeline, please post the info on the board and members will discuss whether or not it belongs in this timeline. I'll try to always add this post within the first few pages of new threads.)
Last edited by pufnstuf; 04-05-2010 at 01:01 AM.
04-04-2010, 03:47 AM #55
Possible Rumor to Add:
There's a possibility that MC drove through a car wash, with a passenger in her car, February 9. The exact time of day is unknown, however it could have been between 3 and 4:14. This rumor was stated by several WS members and not JV.
04-04-2010, 03:49 AM #56
04-04-2010, 03:50 AM #57
Gee puf, you ARE good!
And fast, too! Thank you!!!
04-04-2010, 03:58 AM #58
I'm curious as to why Jv wasn't told not to discuss this case by le
04-04-2010, 04:03 AM #59
Yep. I am switching to orange. Puf...you HAVE been busy, and it is very late. Just see one correction in your "second-hand" time line.
snipped by me;
JV's March 9 timeline, as he reported to MelissaW
I am guessing you meant to say February 9th? Thanks for all of your hard work, and congrats. on the pups! (At first I thought sleuthers were referring to grandkids or something. REAL pups. How fun!)
04-04-2010, 04:19 AM #60
Well, with the recent info Melissa has returned from MC's boyfriend, JV, I think LE was told right away that she was having an issue with a certain someone.
IIRC, there was also a rumor that WC and JF had a fight that same morning and it was about MC.
When LE got word of the vehicle and found out MC was missing, LE would have immediately asked boyfriend and family if MC was having a problem with someone recently in her life. If LE was given a name, that person would have been questioned that same night, (or they would have started looking for this person). If they were unable to find him/her, or if they did and questioning him/her didn't quite seem on the up-and-up, I could see the sheriff immediately asking for a task force to be formed.
As to this wording, used in the article mentioned above, "a nearly instant decision by Chelan County Sheriff Mike Harum to organize a high power task force to orchestrate an all out" blah, blah, blah. That just sounds like election year grandstanding by a politician, (with "media" working as a cheerleaders). Using this murder IN ANY MANNER for political gain pisses me off - sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if the arrest was put off until closer to election day to give the incumbent a bigger boost at the polls.
By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 305Last Post: 05-21-2012, 01:45 PM
By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 696Last Post: 03-14-2010, 02:29 PM
By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 886Last Post: 03-11-2010, 12:04 AM
By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 774Last Post: 03-07-2010, 03:44 AM
By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 675Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:41 AM