648 users online (78 members and 570 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Short Sleeve Blue Shirt & White Pants Woman

I didn't see this one anywhere. What is going on with her neck??

ETA: Is that really just the wrinkles in her skin??

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/01881.jpg
    Last edited by Earthbound Misfit I; 04-04-2010 at 09:19 PM.

I think so. If you at the other picture of her, she has a fair number of wrinkles on the left side of her neck.
    ETA: I think it might be a tan line. Maybe she was wearing a thin necklace while tanning and it left a pale line.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bargle; 04-04-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Cool

This one always bothered me, even though she is smiling in her other shot, she looks disturbed in this one....

Those concentric ring wrinkles on a young woman suggest, to me, that she was a heavy reader. If you lie in bed reading a few hours a day, you get those.

Does it look like her hair is dyed to anyone. Like maybe she is a lighter brown haired girl, but she has nearly black put in?

Her nose is a bit crooked.

Here are two Jane Does from the doenetwork who had crooked or previously broken noses and are approximately of the timeframes involved.

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase777.html
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/244ufny.html

She has a ring that might be identifiable.

she has also opened her blouse to show her...bra?...in the second pic where she's smiling.

she's wearing a nice outfit, almost as if she was dressed for work, yet the area where she's posing is outdoors, and rugged looking. the contrast between her professional outfit and the outdoor location is disturbing knowing alcala's penchant for picking up girls on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by bludahlia View Post
    she has also opened her blouse to show her...bra?...in the second pic where she's smiling.

she's wearing a nice outfit, almost as if she was dressed for work, yet the area where she's posing is outdoors, and rugged looking. the contrast between her professional outfit and the outdoor location is disturbing knowing alcala's penchant for picking up girls on a whim.
    That looks like the same path where several other photos were taken.

If you look closely at her feet, she's wearing some kind of sock -- nylons probably. I thought at first she might have thrown clothing on over her swimsuit, but it doesn't look like beach clothes at all. Yes, disturbing.

I agree, it is disturbing. One wouldn't be dressed up the way she is, and be in the outdoor surroundings she is in dressed that way....IMO

Agreed, it's not an outdoorsy outfit at all. She looks more like she's going to a job interview. I suppose if she's just a random amateur model this could have been her idea of dressing up for a photo shoot. Maybe she didn't know Alcala was planning an outdoors photo shoot?

Her clothes would have started to look dirty pretty soon if there was any physical altercation. Wonder if the police has more photos of her.

It's not uncommon for fashion shoots to take place in inappropriate settings -- evening gowns on fishing docks, swimsuits on icebergs, etc. etc. etc. It's not really a fancy outfit either.

No, it wouldn't be uncommon for a fashion shoot to take place out there. That would mean that Alcala brought her out in that location himself or she met him there and that they would most likely be alone. It does not appear to be just a random photo that Alcala just happened to see this girl out there and asked her if he could take her photo.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    It's not uncommon for fashion shoots to take place in inappropriate settings -- evening gowns on fishing docks, swimsuits on icebergs, etc. etc. etc. It's not really a fancy outfit either.

it may not be a fancy outfit, but it's an expensive one. i'm trying to date the time frame of this pic, i'd estimate it to be latter half of the 70's. there's a lot of detail in the pic, you can almost reach out and touch the fabric.

i remember vividly not being able to afford something as nice and airy looking as that outfit. plus the stocking feet in the sandals, she was somewhere during the day that didn't allow bare toes, like at work.

i can guarantee you, she wasn't out hiking. if the background of this pic means they were in a rugged area, then he or she or both of them came there from somewhere else, and she had been at work, or going to work at some point.

and i'm pretty sure the pic where she's looking uncomfortable is the first in the series, and then the second one is her with her shirt open, with her smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    No, it wouldn't be uncommon for a fashion shoot to take place out there. That would mean that Alcala brought her out in that location himself or she met him there and that they would most likely be alone. It does not appear to be just a random photo that Alcala just happened to see this girl out there and asked her if he could take her photo.
    Yeah, that seems like a likely scenario.

There's something about the way that ring is displayed so prominently that makes me think he probably kept it as a trophy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast