1099 users online (235 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Daniel Baker- 21 years old - Deerfield - 1 April 2010

Mom of Vernon Hills person of interest reports son 'endangered'April 4, 2010 5:39 PM

The mother of the "person of interest" Vernon Hills police are seeking in connection with a beating death in the north suburban community last week said today that she has reported her son "missing and endangered."

Diane Baker said she has no idea of the whereabouts of her son, Daniel, 21, who along with his girlfriend Kristina Aksman, 20, have not been seen since Aksman's mother, Marina Aksman, was found beaten to death in her home April 1.

In a phone interview Baker, a Deerfield resident, said she filed a missing-person report for her son to police in that city Saturday night. She declined to answer other questions, referring all inquiries to her lawyer Ed Genson.

"I love my son very much," she said. Asked why she believed her son was endangered, she said: "He's missing. That's it. I have no further comment."

-- Andrew L. Wang
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-08-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: copyright violation

Well if he is 21 and he is not developmentally disabled...not sure he qualifies as the "child" the lawyer is making him out to be...

Chicago burbs
    I read the article that Kristina Aksman was the disabled party in this alleged murder case. and is also a missing person.

Bakersfields mother:
    "I love my son very much," she said. Asked why she believed her son was endangered, she said: "He's missing. That's it. I have no further comment."

Is there any medical history that supports moms claim that her son is less than capable of being mentally capable for his age and which might support him being willingly missing?

There seems to be some alleged medical history for both of these teens., Did both of these young lovers have some kind of medical history? Did either parent seek guardianship over their incapable adult child?

Young love, dating a mere 8 months... and no one noticed anything amiss between two allegedly 'mentally challenged' teens in love? and now the girlfriends mother is dead? because ?????

Last edited by Cubby; 04-05-2010 at 03:44 AM.

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

up north

Police find motive in Vernon Hills murder

Posted: Thursday, 08 April 2010 3:09PM
    Steve Miller Reporting

CHICAGO (WBBM) - Prosecutors in Lake County, Illinois, say they believe they know what drove a 21-year-old man to kill the mother of his girlfriend in Vernon Hills a week ago.

up north

Kristina Aksman Found with Boyfriend Daniel Baker; Baker Charged with Mother's Murder

April 8, 2010 5:28 PM
    Posted by Caroline Black

HELENA, Mont. (CBS/AP) Twenty-year-old, mentally-handicapped woman Kristina Aksman and Daniel Baker, the man suspected of bludgeoning Kristina's mother to death, have been found.