Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

A big bravo to Cyberborg in post #278. You are dead on with this observation. By attempting to discredit TES, the Anthony family succeeds only in highlighting their defensiveness, fear and guilt. By publicly issuing ridiculous and manipulative statements against TES and LE, they think questions about the family's character and involvement will disappear. It has quite the opposite affect.

My opinion is that this family wants the child to remain permanently missing because the doubt suits their needs. Should TES recover Caylee or her remains, there will be no more doubt. That means no corporations, foundations, etc. for obtaining donations to find the "missing" child, because there is no missing child.

After protesting so vocally against honest efforts for recovery of Caylee, they will be shunned for instigating all this distraction.

Not wanting a search is indicitive of two things:

They know Caylee is dead and they know she died at Casey's hands. If they truly believed she was alive a search wouldn't harm anything. It brings even more attention to their case and keeps Caylee in the news. If they believed she was kidnapped they would have to be worried she has been harmed by now, and the body could hold evidence that would get their daughter out from under a possible death penalty conviction.

I think there's a good reason why so many people immediately believed LA wrote this email. Firstly, David Lohr is a very credible source and he works with TM and reports on the search, which he personally is a part of. Secondly, it is not farfetched to believe this email came directly from LA because the family has been on record as disliking TM. It's not like this is out of left field. If it was reported that Natalie Holloway's mom, for example, had written an email asking people NOT to donate to TES everyone would think it was a hoax, because of her past behavior. We are all logical people and the A's past behavior makes it plausible that this email came out of their camp.

We obviously can't be certain, but our willingness to believe the source of the email and to believe it exists is reasonable.

Here's the scoop, as I was a recipient of the email !!!

I belong to a group of friends, known as the Circle of Friends, that came together after the brutal murder of Riley Ann Sawyers, aka "Baby Grace" last summer. We came together over the internet and enjoy the friendship of Riley's grandmother. We work together bring awareness to the increasing number of child abuse cases in this country. We are all child advocates, from many walks of life and from across the world. We came together in July in Galveston, along with Sheryl Sawyers and dedicated a bench in Riley's name. TES was very instrumental in helping publicize Riley's case and in bringing her home to Ohio once she was identified.

As a result of TES's involvement with Riley and the Sawyers family, the Circle of Friends befriended Tim and members of TES. I now spend much of my time volunteering with TES. Tim Miller is a hero to all of us.

One of our members sent out an email to people in her address book, asking that everyone consider making a $5.00 donation to TES to help with the search for Caylee. Unfortunately, she forgot that Lee Anthony was in her address book because she had previously corresponded with him in a supportive way, back in the summer.

Here is his exact response, which several of us sent to David Lohr:

Subject:Date:Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:51 PM
spacer.gif
Re: Texas Equisearch Size:7 KB
spacer.gif
Priority:Normal
content_address_book_dividerh01.gif
spacer.gif
In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:04 PM, <redacted by Barb0301> wrote:
Texas Equisearch helps so many people as we all know!
But what we do not think of when they find someone is the expense of them doing this!
Please visit their website at www.txeq.org
I have asked this before but am asking again ~ please donate at least $5 to them!
They will be going back out to Florida in search of Caylee in November!
They search for people all over the world! They need your donations!
They were the ones so dedicated to Riley! I will forever love them and support them!

Love,
Ruhla

David Lohr is a very well respected true crime writer with the Discovery Channel. Because he has an extremely well written blog about the case, several of us sent it to him. He has been on several searches with TES, including the Caylee search. He tried to contact Lee, and of course, no response.

I also responded to Lee, in what I considered a very polite manner. Of course, no response. I don't expect one.

My opinion? There are people out there that want to distract Tim Miller from his goal. They want the attention off of Casey and on to something else. Not going to happen. Tim cares about one thing, and one thing only......bringing Caylee home.

I stand with Tim. I stand for Caylee.

Barbie

Respectfully clipped
In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters
LINK:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

I love this this comment on the bottom of the page from the link above:

*snip*
"Does anyone really believe that "Todd Black" exists? He lives in Baez' fax machine, his words are Baez' words -- I mean, a public relations guy who can't write a decent sentence -- and will never show his face?

Especially the latter.
It just doesn't happen.

Todd Black.
Just another lie dressed up as a cheap PR guy."

:laugh:

Here's the scoop, as I was a recipient of the email !!!

I belong to a group of friends, known as the Circle of Friends, that came together after the brutal murder of Riley Ann Sawyers, aka "Baby Grace" last summer. We came together over the internet and enjoy the friendship of Riley's grandmother. We work together bring awareness to the increasing number of child abuse cases in this country. We are all child advocates, from many walks of life and from across the world. We came together in July in Galveston, along with Sheryl Sawyers and dedicated a bench in Riley's name. TES was very instrumental in helping publicize Riley's case and in bringing her home to Ohio once she was identified.

As a result of TES's involvement with Riley and the Sawyers family, the Circle of Friends befriended Tim and members of TES. I now spend much of my time volunteering with TES. Tim Miller is a hero to all of us.

One of our members sent out an email to people in her address book, asking that everyone consider making a $5.00 donation to TES to help with the search for Caylee. Unfortunately, she forgot that Lee Anthony was in her address book because she had previously corresponded with him in a supportive way, back in the summer.

Here is his exact response, which several of us sent to David Lohr:

Subject: Date:Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:51 PM
spacer.gif
Re: Texas Equisearch Size:7 KB
spacer.gif
Priority:Normal
content_address_book_dividerh01.gif
spacer.gif
In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:04 PM, <redacted by Barb0301> wrote:
Texas Equisearch helps so many people as we all know!
But what we do not think of when they find someone is the expense of them doing this!
Please visit their website at
www.txeq.org
I have asked this before but am asking again ~ please donate at least $5 to them!
They will be going back out to Florida in search of Caylee in November!
They search for people all over the world! They need your donations!
They were the ones so dedicated to Riley! I will forever love them and support them!

Love,
Ruhla

Thank you SO much for confirming the validity of Lee's email. It sickens me that he dumped such a cruel and obviously self-serving email on the good-hearted TES volunteers like he did. Fortunately, his email has backfired on him and people are donating to TES left and right now, thanks to that email.

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

UGH! It makes me furious to see this email again, makes me hate/detest/loathe LA more than I did 5 minutes ago. As a previous poster said earlier, (TraceyLeigh :blowkiss:) KARMA!

Can't type anymore, I think I just broke the keyboard:confused:

Found this--thought I should post it here

I REMOVED IT UNTIL TIM TELLS ME IT'S OK

I think this is where I get a little leary. If he sent it out to the list of TES supporters then why aren't more folks reporting it? Don't you find that odd?:waitasec:

No.....just trust the process.

The WS people here KNOW the one who received it and it is for real.

Unfortunately for LA, it is a terrible move for the family, and almost as STUPID as that poorly written press release from "Todd Black" (or whatever his name is this week)

As per LA's email..................."they have done nothing to help find this little girl."

He NEVER seems to personally associate himself with Caylee ........it is always the little girl, the child, etc.

He never seems to call her by name or even talk about her in any tense but past tense................Why is that?

I have found that strange since the beginning.

As per LA's email..................."they have done nothing to help find this little girl."

He NEVER seems to personally associate himself with Caylee ........it is always the little girl, the child, etc.

He never seems to call her by name or even talk about her in any tense but past tense................Why is that?

Maybe he never really bonded with her?

Thank you for your reply. May I ask who David Lohr is? Is he the one that rec'd the letter?

He is a very well respected writer who does "The Criminal Report Daily". He is highly trustworthy and dependable. Blink has already said it wasn't a hoax, and Blink is WELL connected-so you can depend on what she tell you to be accurate as well...:blowkiss:

It was a link to a supposed TES site but I can't verify it's his so I pulled the info!

Sorry didn't mean to tease!
I was just playing with you. Someone has started a thread about this I believe.

Here's the scoop, as I was a recipient of the email !!! <SNIP>

Barb, thank you very much for the explanation of how LA sent out that mass email - much appreciated!

I just hope that he figures out how many GOOD, CARING people he pissed off with that dumb 1-minute response. And is horrified, and tries to make real, honest amends.

He could START by not covering for Casey anymore, and convincing his parents to do the same.

THEN we might get somewhere, and actually figure out where Caylee is!

Barb, thank you very much for the explanation of how LA sent out that mass email - much appreciated!

I just hope that he figures out how many GOOD, CARING people he pissed off with that dumb 1-minute response. And is horrified, and tries to make real, honest amends.

He could START by not covering for Casey anymore, and convincing his parents to do the same.

:clap::clap: Amen

I knew there was a good reason why I did not like Lee...now I know for certain what it is. How dare he send such a thing out to the very people who are risking their own lives and donating their own time to search for HIS niece? while he sits on his @55 and does nothing. Hearing this right out of the mouth of the recipient (one of) makes me almost boil over! He is so obnoxious and uncouth! WHO DOES THAT when their relative is missing and a HUGE VOLUNTEER GROUP is donating their time to search for said missing relative? These people take the cake, and now I am back to my former extremely low opinion of Lee...You try to give them a break and give them the benefit of the doubt and for what? For them to turn around and do something like this! Lee-UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!#$#@%^&%&^%

No problem, glad to be able to clear it up. Funny thing is, Tim's Executive Assistant was included in Lee's response, as part of our group - LOL ! Not the right person to send his response to !!

And you are right - if they would all just quit covering for Casey, we would be much farther ahead than we are. Maybe, just maybe, dear Caylee could be found without a massive search effort. Maybe the conversation would once again turn to where it belongs, away from the Todd Blacks and Baez's of the case, and back to CAYLEE !! After all, that's all that matters..........WHERE IS CAYLEE ???

Maybe he never really bonded with her?

Many times people disassociate themselves from names of family members after death. They call them "my uncle"........"my aunt", etc. Psychologically the father they distance themselves, the less they have to "feel" about the death. It is very rare to hear someone speak that way about a living person.

Make sense?

Many times people disassociate themselves from names of family members after death. They call them "my uncle"........"my aunt", etc. Psychologically the father they distance themselves, the less they have to "feel" about the death. It is very rare to hear someone speak that way about a living person.

Make sense?

Makes TONS of sense...he knows she is dead. He does not want her found, and so slanders poor Tim and his group so his scum-bucket child murdering sister can go free. Makes all the sense in the world when you consider the source and the goal...:furious:

Make sense?

Yep, makes total sense. I completely believe they know Caylee is dead.

I think this whole situation is not even close to being about Caylee to them, it's now all about THEM and what they can control and manipulate to maximize as much gain as possible for THEMselves. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back