2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the craziest story ever...Joe killed Haleigh because he couldn't find the gun he wanted to use to kill deer? That is best they could come up with now? If he was so angry and wanted to kill someone, wouldn't he have been angry at Tommy and/or Misty? And go after them? And killed her how, supposedly?
When did Tommy say this-was it in the phone call to Grandma or was this today to his lawyer? Didn't LE say she was killed at or near the river? I don't think they would say that without reason...I don't believe a word Tommy says and don't believe he passed a polygraph unless LE says he did. I also don't believe his lawyer is interested only in justice for Haleigh, unless it also clears his client. He is a defense attorney.

Werter said LE has offered no plea deals to Tommy in exchange for his statement.

I like Werter. He seems like a very genuine nice man that wants justice for Haleigh.

IMO

This is an incredible story for me to purchase from JW today. Not buying it yet. Not the JO part - I'm open to that. It's the ToC part where he is 100% blameless in all this from the bedroom to the dock.

She was making up the whole story as an example, say the found a piece of rope 5 feet long then went to Tommy's house and found a package of rope with 5 feet missing according to the package.

We have never heard there was any rope found in the river and the story that rope was found in Tommy's trailer is suspect because the source said LE got permission from Lyndsy to search for it and at the time that search would have been Lyndsy did not own the trailer anymore and had moved out.

When Lindsey moved, she more than likely took everything that wasn't considered junk. The rope still being in the package probably went with her and that's where LE found it. Just saying, it's the most likely explanation.

Wouldn't his lawyer be proclaiming that though.

I think a lawyer that stays away from the media, especially some shows, is the one I would want. Besides, who would believe him if he said, "my client passed a poly"? LE might believe all the boogie man JO tales....if so, hopefully, they'll nab him, soon.

Maybe I'm not remembering this right....but, didn't Misty write a letter to CC implicating JO? Are we to believe that ToC never heard about that letter? The attorney of ToC says the "statements" are pure....or, he wants them to be pure. How many JO versions are out there? Should only be one....for purity sake. I think that attorney is full of beans! :loser:

I think the ones that will become pure are the ones where polygraphs showed they are telling the truth. I do think they each have taken polys since April and passed.

IMO

OT here, but I had a neighbor that looked like a little weasel. Only those who knew him well were afraid of him, nobody else believed there was any reason to be. Until the night he went to his ex-wife's house with a gun, took their baby back to his mother's house, went back and shot her then himself. She came out to be shot because she knew full well if she didn't, he would have shot everyone in that trailer. And he would have. I was called on jury duty. I didn't have to sit because he was my neighbor. But I could hear all the prospective jurors talking about how could anybody be afraid of that little small time criminal weasel? We were afraid of h im and protected ourselves from him.

SOmetimes it's those little unsuspecting looking guys that are in fact the most dangerous.

I wasn't talking only about his looks. I'm just not buying that these cast of characters are afraid of anybody. Except Ronald. I think they are very afraid of him.

I don't know what the rest of you think, but any time Art H and Granny has inside info on this case, it turns out to be a whole lot of whooey. Any these attorneys talking to NG about their clients... what's up with that? I'm not believing any of this until LE makes an arrest.

I think the ones that will become pure are the ones where polygraphs showed they are telling the truth. I do think they each have taken polys since April and passed.

IMO

I think the opposite LOL. I think Tommy took a poly and tried to pass it saying that he knew nothing but when he failed that he decided to start co-operating. Whether he is telling the truth, the full truth and nothing but the truth remains to be seen. I don't think he is though.

It's not quite ringing true yet. MC and TC are STILL covering something and it isn't Joe.

I thought that had already been ruled out? :waitasec:

I brought that up a while back and someone said that the air conditioner was outside. The thermostat and circuit breakers would be inside, the thermostat at least.

goldie

This is an incredible story for me to purchase from JW today. Not buying it yet. Not the JO part - I'm open to that. It's the ToC part where he is 100% blameless in all this from the bedroom to the dock.

It all has been so convoluted but to me it really goes back to some of the things they mentioned early on about Joe. I think with every lie they told back then some truth seeped out.

It just makes sense to me. I do think they were scared chitless of this dude. Why? Maybe someday we will learn that answer. But if he did do this incredibly cruel and sadistic crime then I would be scared out of my wits of this guy too especially if he threatened me with a weapon just after killing a little girl.

But this is just my opinion and from very early on I always had Joe Overstreet at the top of my list. NO! I haven't received any calls from Tommy, I promise. LOL! :crazy: Just kidding.

IMO

So listening to NG again..Toc's lawyer did say that Misty was there with ToC when this occured...so if that can be believed (grain of salt) then I guess I could jump off my fence about Misty being there .....

I am telling you that if I was in that house no matter how scared I would have been there would be no way that punk would have left with that child without killing me first, wether she was my own or not.

I can not understand this, maybe he did take ToC by gunpoint and told Misty he would kill ToC and her if she opened her mouth .. I still would stand my ground this is such carp....

I'm just catching up on the news, and I'm sorry, but I don't believe any of this. If Tommy is involved, then I think he is guilty of the whole thing! Either he killed Haleigh, or he is innocent of everything and is just trying to give LE what they want so he can get out of jail. I can't believe Joe is guilty of anything. Speaking of Joe, where is he? If LE believes this story, and they have 2 witnesses, (Misty and Tommy) lock Joe up already! This is a crock, and I'm disgusted by this entire scenario! I hope the whole bunch of them never get out of jail!

The COBRA tapes stay in the Parking Lot Please. No linking to them up here.

I think the opposite LOL. I think Tommy took a poly and tried to pass it saying that he knew nothing but when he failed that he decided to start co-operating. Whether he is telling the truth, the full truth and nothing but the truth remains to be seen. I don't think he is though.

I just don't think Werter would have ever contacted LE for a meeting if he knew he had just failed the poly that his own private examiner gave him. Werter says he has a good working relationship with LE and I think he wants to keep in good standing with them.

I think he passed then he took him to the meeting and then they gave him another one and he passed and when that happened they went to the boat ramp area for the three day search. They wouldn't just take Tommy's word for it and spend all that money if they didn't believe him.

IMO

I totally agree with you.

Hold on, Haleigh died in the trailer?

Wasn't the MH searched with cadaver dogs? And they didn't find anything there, did they? I thought I had read it somewhere in the beginning of the case. I'm assuming if they had hit on signs of recent human decomposition and the previous tenants didn't list any persons who died there LE wouldn't have been talking about looking for a living Haleigh so much.

Huh?? Joe killed Haleigh because he couldn't poach deer that night??

wow

Maybe it's just me.....but, Joe doesn't look really menacing. It's not like he lives in the vicinity. Not even the same state!! Under the bus with you, Joe. Truth be told, ToC and Misty are in fear of Ronald. And, what HE might do to ToC's kids. Headless RAT.....remember?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

In my mind there are 3 possible trailers. The one on Green Lane, Tyler St. and Magnolia (5 minutes from Shell Harbor). I hope LE had checked out each and every one at that time. IF not, I would venture to guess it's the one on Magnolia that hasn't yet been checked. I would hope they get to it......and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnswersFound