31 days...

My bold. This is so significant that her nine day count is noted on the 24th. Count backwards from the 24th of June and you land on the 15th if you include the 9th. She is counting the days that she has not been "living at the house." She's counting her own independence from Cindy's control. This goes to motive.

When I count back 31 days from July 15th (the date of the 911 call) and I include the 15th, that lands me right on June 15th--the argument with Cindy.

I totally agree. Somewhere in there was the date of disposal. That's the date that has me baffled.

My bold. This is so significant that her nine day count is noted on the 24th. Count backwards from the 24th of June and you land on the 15th if you include the 9th. She is counting the days that she has not been "living at the house." She's counting her own independence from Cindy's control. This goes to motive.

When I count back 31 days from July 15th (the date of the 911 call) and I include the 15th, that lands me right on June 15th--the argument with Cindy.
It is also 9 days if you count the 16th and the 24th, which I think is exactly how she arrived at that number.

I agree here, that Casey was setting up for a kidnapping / carjacking with both Casey and Caylee missing. I think Casey planned to take off for California never to be seen again. I also think that is why she wanted "one more day" from her mother. She was going to disappear and lay a guilt trip on her parents. JMOO.

Interesting....I never thought of this possibility carjack/kidnapping. Totally possible, she was probably going to take off to California to live with her Marine guy.

Interesting....I never thought of this possibility carjack/kidnapping. Totally possible, she was probably going to take off to California to live with her Marine guy.

Do anyone know if the LE interview with this guy has been released?

Would she not realize how incredibly easy she'd be to track down there, via her text messages to him about wanting to come out and see him, plus the "bombshell" info she had to tell him??

This is a bit "out there" but perhaps worth considering. Perhaps, KC's decision to "eliminate" Caylee was made on the 15th. That in effect, her daughter ceased to exist for her on that day - based on the decision she made to kill her. If so, then in her mind - it's quite possible that Caylee was "gone" as of June 15th.

I do believe that this was premeditated but I think that that the decision to move forward on the "plan", to take action, was taken as a result of events that took place on the 15th. In KC's mind - this could well be more significant/important than the detail of what was carried out and when Caylee's "last breath" occured.

MOO
What about the 14th as the day she decided to "eliminate" her, thus the 31 days. It may have just been convenient for her to let CA have her on Father's Day--or more diabolical, maybe she wanted to be sure that CA would feel guilty and that everything was her fault , so KC "picked the fight". Just a little twist to the knife she knew she was going to stick in CA's gut by taking Caylee away from her forever.

It is also 9 days if you count the 16th and the 24th, which I think is exactly how she arrived at that number.

Exactly. Which means she may not have remembered exactly when Caylee died, or when she disposed of the body. What was significant and worth counting was not the days her daughter was missing, but the number of days she had been living on her own. Sigh. If this is the case, she is a true sociopath.

I don't think KC came up with the 31 days, CA did and she was just repeating it. CA was more likely to be counting the days, not KC...IMO.

Except KC told Lee that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days before CA came in and heard them and found out Caylee was missing.

Would she not realize how incredibly easy she'd be to track down there, via her text messages to him about wanting to come out and see him, plus the "bombshell" info she had to tell him??

Yes and no - I think she was set on stealing Amy's identity - she had her checkbook - she knew the bank account, DL and social - she had Amy's resume - she told Amy to send her mail to her parents house - I think Casey was Amy and she was going to set up the kidnapping by leaving the car with her purse, ID/keys in the car, she disposed of Caylee, did the chloroform cause thats what they use in the movies for kidnappings and such - she would scatter Caylee and Casey's stuff around town - and then disappear - Casey would be no more but Amy would be

GA said she had other ID, maybe having it made up to be Amy's ID with Casey's picture

We don't know what was in her purse that was returned to the house or if she had stuff stashed

I really think she was going to disappear, maybe to CA, as Amy

Am I reading this right? This ping map is telling us that there was no phone activity after 6:57 pm on the 18th?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11

I still cannot rule out the thought process that the gas cans were used for addt'l fuel so she didnt get caught on tape...and she left her phone in Orlando to record local pings..and took her elsewhere. I have absolutely nothing to confirm this. Just a possibility I cannot rule out.

Yes and no - I think she was set on stealing Amy's identity - she had her checkbook - she knew the bank account, DL and social - she had Amy's resume - she told Amy to send her mail to her parents house - I think Casey was Amy and she was going to set up the kidnapping by leaving the car with her purse, ID/keys in the car, she disposed of Caylee, did the chloroform cause thats what they use in the movies for kidnappings and such - she would scatter Caylee and Casey's stuff around town - and then disappear - Casey would be no more but Amy would be

GA said she had other ID, maybe having it made up to be Amy's ID with Casey's picture

We don't know what was in her purse that was returned to the house or if she had stuff stashed

I really think she was going to disappear, maybe to CA, as Amy
That's a good thought. Remember Lee talking about the policewoman grabbing something that looked like some sort of ID from the wallet she had at Tonee's, but that she grabbed it so fast he couldn't see what it was? I don't recall seeing any info on what that was. Would it be listed in the items the police took from the house? She was old enough not to need a fake ID for drinking so, if it was a fake ID, I wonder whose name was on it.

You mean after they all got out of the clown car, Zanny knocked KC down, and the SippyCupGang made off with little Caylee?

I'm so sorry, but everytime I read SippyCupGang, I have to giggle. :)

I know that this is such a tragedy, but I can't help but to laugh at the outrageous tall tales this family comes up with. The fact that CA insists that Casey is/was a good mother is the biggest laugh of all.

Casey wasn't a good, loving mother. She was a young woman who gave birth. Cindy was Caylee's mother. Casey was a incubater for Caylee. I'm sure she loved Caylee, but she didn't love Caylee the way a true mother loves her daughter. Any true mother would give up her own life for her child, not give up her child for her own life.

I know many believe that Casey is slick and wiley, smart and calculating. I think that they give her far too much credit. I feel that Casey is a liar. A born liar. She isn't nearly as smart and wiley as many suspect. She is a born liar and not very good at it.

It's obvious that she was constantly being caught in her lies. You can tell that by her need to fake emails about her employment, not being paid, her whereabouts, etc. Her family was onto her bull****, and called her on it. The fact that they'd buy any of her crap is their own doing and they all should not be surprised at the outcome. This poor little girl has physically gone from this material world and in a better place, God willing. (Which I'm sure God certainly has willed.)

Casey isn't smart, or slick, she's just plain selfish, and will do whatever, and say whatever she has to, at that moment, to get whatever the hell she wants. She's not slick or smart. She's selfish. Her family enabled this by NEVER holding her responsible for her actions. Cripes! The grandparents were raising her little girl, Caylee.

I could've been a Casey. I know her well. Fortunately, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, my parents didn't buy a single second of the bull**** I was selling and there was a healthy dose of leather belt/back up against the wall reprimanding that kept me on the straight an narrow. I thank them for it every day of my life. Let's just say my nickname was Summertime, 'cause I was always grounded during the school year. :crazy:

I'm going to have to agree about the SippyCupGang - and the clown car - very funny stuff

I will agree with you on this stuff - my concern is that if the A's were on to her lying, theiving, loose ways, why didn't they insist on meeting this sitter? Picking up Caylee from the sitter, etc.? This is where I have a hard time believing most things that come from the A's -

As for you could have been Casey - I myself was going down this same road that Casey did also - tho my parents straightened my arse up - after one night of near alcohol poisoning, almost dying in my parents house and my Mom staying up with me to make sure I didn't die - I was coming down the stairs and my Dad (police chief of the city at that time) gave me three choices - 1) go to school full time, no parties, study, get a degree - 2) go to school part time, work part time, no parties, no out - work and study - parents to pay for school my job was to get good grades and make a life for myself - and 3) go into the military

What did I pick? military - I was so dumb at that age but it was the smartest thing I did for myself - it kicked me up and down and sideways and straightened me out - I traveled all over the world, was responsible for myself - even when my husband at the time left me pregnant and with a toddler, I picked myself up by my bootstraps, and made a life for me and my girls

So I think a lot of us can see some of us in Casey, with her lifestyle only thing is we had family that kicked our arses and we had the concious to swim not sink

A side note - my 17 yr old daughter took my credit card the other night and took $40. My mind went immediately to Casey and what she did to her parents and I made up my mind - I was not going to be an enabler and my daughter was ordered home and punished - if I have to, and she does this again I'm considering taking her to the police station and have the police talk to her - I WILL NOT go down this road - not only am I involved with a great sleuthing community here and I'm learning a lot about the law - this case has taught me a lot of lessons of what NOT to do

I'm so sorry, but everytime I read SippyCupGang, I have to giggle. :)

I know that this is such a tragedy, but I can't help but to laugh at the outrageous tall tales this family comes up with. The fact that CA insists that Casey is/was a good mother is the biggest laugh of all.

Casey wasn't a good, loving mother. She was a young woman who gave birth. Cindy was Caylee's mother. Casey was a incubater for Caylee. I'm sure she loved Caylee, but she didn't love Caylee the way a true mother loves her daughter. Any true mother would give up her own life for her child, not give up her child for her own life.

I know many believe that Casey is slick and wiley, smart and calculating. I think that they give her far too much credit. I feel that Casey is a liar. A born liar. She isn't nearly as smart and wiley as many suspect. She is a born liar and not very good at it.

It's obvious that she was constantly being caught in her lies. You can tell that by her need to fake emails about her employment, not being paid, her whereabouts, etc. Her family was onto her bull****, and called her on it. The fact that they'd buy any of her crap is their own doing and they all should not be surprised at the outcome. This poor little girl has physically gone from this material world and in a better place, God willing. (Which I'm sure God certainly has willed.)

Casey isn't smart, or slick, she's just plain selfish, and will do whatever, and say whatever she has to, at that moment, to get whatever the hell she wants. She's not slick or smart. She's selfish. Her family enabled this by NEVER holding her responsible for her actions. Cripes! The grandparents were raising her little girl, Caylee.

I could've been a Casey. I know her well. Fortunately, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, my parents didn't buy a single second of the bull**** I was selling and there was a healthy dose of leather belt/back up against the wall reprimanding that kept me on the straight an narrow. I thank them for it every day of my life. Let's just say my nickname was Summertime, 'cause I was always grounded during the school year. :crazy:

It means George and Casey were lying. There was no Zanny, and I don't believe George saw Caylee on the morning of the 16th. IMHO, Casey did know exactly how many days Caylee had been gone because she was with her when she drew her last breath on June 15th.

I agree, here is my theory.

I say the Oviedeo house needs to be checked as well as Mike16acre property..

Cindy said that LE lied, that the nanny did call Casey and she could prove it, but still has not, nor do the phone records prove it. The nanny was Casey, she even told George and wrote in in her resume last year that she was looking into becoming a "Nanny".... That is where the so called nanny story came from..

As for Cindy, I don't think she is that stupid or gullible as her brother states...I think she knows what happen to Caylee and when. Cindy helped Casey clean up her mess as always...I say something happen to Caylee the night Cindy went "NUTS" ....they need to search Cindy's pings...she had Caylee last for sure, George could not of seen Caylee on June 16th because his epass records show him on the road...he can't be in two places at once... He is covering up for Cindy and Casey as always..Look into his eyes, they tell a lot, so do Cindy's..."JMO"

That 31 days would have turned into 6 months now if Cindy and George lived in another state and just called Casey once in awhile to say hello. Casey still wouldnt of told anyone all this time she is missing, IMO. I think she would of went on saying shes with this one or that one. Can someone maybe answer this question for me: Has Lees house been searched and his yard? anyone have any clue about this? I havent seen anyone else ask this on any thread, or I missed it but I think somewhere along the line , his place should of been looked at.

I have wondered about Lee's house as well.
We have not heard from Lee's neighbors or from the media if LE searched around his home since it is close to the Anthony's.
Do we know for certain that Casey(and/or Caylee) slept at the Anthony home the night of June 15?

As time goes on, Im getting more and more backwards about the 31 days Caylee was missing/unaccounted for. Heres where I am confused...

If I'm understanding this correctly, the incident with GA, KC and the gas cans all went down on June 24th (where GA said KC wouldnt allow him near the trunk). This date, if accurate, really messes with the death timeline. Everyone assumes that Caylee died on or within a day of the 17th....would the smell of a body that had been dead and rotting for a week not have been present that day? GA got right up to the tailight on the Pontiac...no odor?

Bold above is by me. Yes he would have smelled the decomp smell. In George's interview he almost "alluded" to them that he knew something was hinky and purposely asked to get the car pegs from her drunk, he kinda knew something wasn't right and she refused. Now imagine if GEORGE would have told the FBI that yes at that time he DID smell the decomp and this is why he chased her.

The FBI would have asked GEORGE WHY as a former LE he didn't call someone or check it further? He would come across as suspect.

I also wonder if my dad werein that position and he having the temper that he does would have shoved me aside to look in my car if I tried to stop him and he would have been arguing with me - GA wants us to believe he was calm. What if MY dad would have found a dead body in my car? Would he have helped his little girl depose of it? Would he have turned me over to the police? Would George turn casey over?

I always wondered why he was so forthcoming in his interviews with the FBI - he is kissing major butt.

IMO

As time goes on, Im getting more and more backwards about the 31 days Caylee was missing/unaccounted for. Heres where I am confused...

If I'm understanding this correctly, the incident with GA, KC and the gas cans all went down on June 24th (where GA said KC wouldnt allow him near the trunk). This date, if accurate, really messes with the death timeline. Everyone assumes that Caylee died on or within a day of the 17th....would the smell of a body that had been dead and rotting for a week not have been present that day? GA got right up to the tailight on the Pontiac...no odor? Hmmmm....

Secondly (and this may be due to poor media coverage, and I admit I dont have the time to sift through ALL the documents and transcripts) I really *THOUGHT* that the Anthony's said they hadnt seen Caylee OR Casey from the 16th of June all the way up until the confrontation at TL's apartment? :waitasec: If thats the case, what the heck is up with the gas can story?
Something about this "31 days" missing thing isnt adding up. There are too many holes in EVERYONES story....KC, GA, CA....is everyone just making this up as they go along?

Mods, feel free to move this if you like. I wasnt sure where it needed to go.

THANKS!
(Bolded is mine.)

The problem is that the above places too much belief in "facts" as given by members of the Anthony family that are complete BS.

I believe Caylee died on the evening of June 15 and that Casey counted this date as one of the 31 days.

I don't believe anything George says re: seeing the girls on June 16. I still think that was all complete BS.

If George saw Casey re: the gas cans on June 24, then I believe he never told Cindy about it, thus Cindy's call to 911 saying she hadn't seen either of them.

If George was actually that close to the car, then he did know as of that date, at the latest, that Caylee was gone. Maybe this is what he finally told the Grand Jury, eh? (This would REALLY explain why he wouldn't have told Cindy about seeing Casey on June 24, too, as he probably didn't want to admit even to himself what his ex-cop, subconscious mind was telling him, and didn't want to put Cindy through that kind of pain and fear without knowing "for sure...") Supposedly he told the GJ the whole truth and nothing but - and we aren't privy to the details of that testimony...

Bold above is by me. Yes he would have smelled the decomp smell. In George's interview he almost "alluded" to them that he knew something was hinky and purposely asked to get the car pegs from her drunk, he kinda knew something wasn't right and she refused. Now imagine if GEORGE would have told the FBI that yes at that time he DID smell the decomp and this is why he chased her.

The FBI would have asked GEORGE WHY as a former LE he didn't call someone or check it further? He would come across as suspect.

I also wonder if my dad werein that position and he having the temper that he does would have shoved me aside to look in my car if I tried to stop him and he would have been arguing with me - GA wants us to believe he was calm. What if MY dad would have found a dead body in my car? Would he have helped his little girl depose of it? Would he have turned me over to the police? Would George turn casey over?

I always wondered why he was so forthcoming in his interviews with the FBI - he is kissing major butt.IMO

(bold mine)

he really wasn't all that forthcoming in interviews--basically just verified the same ole things....but remember he did have that "notebook" so he wouldn't forget what he told others...:loser: I also think he was deceptive in that interview and am sure that LE and FBI ar well aware of it...he is also more mindful of how it is more important to tell truth to FBI (fed prision)--I truly don't think that has escaped him to much but his and CA body language do show major deception....on all fronts! jmo :twocents:

(Bolded is mine.)

THe problem is that the above places too much belief in "facts" as given by members of the Anthony family that are complete BS.

I believe Caylee died on the evening of June 15 and that Casey counted this date as one of the 31 days.

I don't believe anything George says re: seeing the girls on June 16. I still think that was all complete BS.

If George saw Casey re: the gas cans on June 24, then I believe he never told Cindy about it, thus Cindy's call to 911 saying she hadn't seen either of them.

If George was actually that close to the car, and he really chased Casey in it, then he did know as of that date, at the latest, that Caylee was gone. Maybe this is what he finally told the Grand Jury, eh? (This would REALLY explain why he wouldn't have told Cindy about seeing Casey on June 24, too, as he probably didn't want to admit what his ex-cop mind was telling him, and didn't want to put Cindy through that kind of pain and fear without knowing "for sure...") Supposedly he told the GJ the whole truth and nothing but - and we aren't privy to the details of that testimony...

bold mine)

totally agree--I think LE & FBI are currently using the shovel for all the bs they spew...heck they probably have had to purchase more---just for the amount! That there is the major problem--they don't get reality is:fantasy isn't....it is a snowball effect and problem with that is they are in Fl.

jmo :twocents:

(bold mine)

he really wasn't all that forthcoming in interviews--basically just verified the same ole things....but remember he did have that "notebook" so he wouldn't forget what he told others...:loser: I also think he was deceptive in that interview and am sure that LE and FBI ar well aware of it...he is also more mindful of how it is more important to tell truth to FBI (fed prision)--I truly don't think that has escaped him to much but his and CA body language do show major deception....on all fronts! jmo :twocents:

What I mean is that the first words he spoke was to tell him he was there to help them and would give them all the info they needed, he also offers the info about the pictures foudn of his daughter, he speaks about her being a liar and he often talks about his wife in not such a good way. he seems like he is trying too hard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back