New Docs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I believe they were wondering if KC was preggers in June/July 08, and maybe that was why she was avoiding CA.

"the last time" was when she was preggers w/ Caylee.

Exactly.

This almost sounds like Casey either had an abortion or gave the baby up for adoption. ?? Why did she feel like it was her own child, and yet she was so devastated? I don't get that.

There was talk a while back of Casey having a miscarriage. I don't remember who the baby daddy was and don't want to accuse anyone falsely.

searching shovel has me stumped. I cant find the fake emails about "the battle of the bands". I was wondering what the date was on them. I goggled shovel and I found it was a band with the UNIVERSAL record label. maybe she was going to use that band name to include in one of her fake emails.

Shovel formed in 1992 when singer/songwriter Nate Sidek met guitarist Michael Foley at a birthday party. The two decided to start an industrial music project. After tossing around names and recruiting keyboardist Rob DeGrasse, drummer Pete Bennet, and bassist Davis Connelley, the band decided on using the name Shovel. In 1995 the band self released their demo (under the "Scrap Records" moniker), which attracted the attention of numerous major labels.

[edit] Major label years
In 1996, the band inked a deal with A&M Records. They then began work on their full length debut album. On April 8, 1997, the band released Terrestrials. The band then toured in support of bands such as Rob Zombie and Incubus. The album achieved some minor success through this, but failed to reach a major audience.

In 1998, the band switched to Universal Records after a corporate merge. The band began work on their second album. In March 1999, the band released A Step from Nowhere. After the band gained a spot on the Ozzfest tour, the album managed to chart on the Billboard Top 200 and had success with the singles "Idle Hands", "Constant", and "Ruin by Numbers". In 2000, founding bassist Davis Connelley left the band. He was replaced by Sam Grendel.

In 2001, the band released their final major-label album, Death Culture. The album was less successful than their last album, and quickly fell off the charts. Amid poor sales and conflict with their record label regarding promotion, the band was dropped from Universal in 2002.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shovel_%28band%29

There was talk a while back of Casey having a miscarriage. I don't remember who the baby daddy was and don't want to accuse anyone falsely.

She said she had a miscarriage with Brandon S., but who knows if that is correct.

This states Casey was pregnant twice.

Two quotes from the email:

"I don't think she thought Casey was PG the last time around either."

"I was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant it was almost like it was my own child. "

It looks to me like it's dated July 11, 2008. Which means the prior pregnancy being talked about would be Caylee and they're speculating that Casey might be pregnant again now, or at least in July.

This almost sounds like Casey either had an abortion or gave the baby up for adoption. ?? Why did she feel like it was her own child, and yet she was so devastated? I don't get that.

I think she's saying she felt like Casey was her own child and she was devastated at the mistake she had made - getting pregnant out of wedlock I assume.

I got that the grandmother was shocked that CA and GA didn't even recognize the fact that their own daughter was preggers with Caylee. It had to be brought to their attention at Rick's wedding (Rick said she had on a short shirt and her belly was obviously protruding and her belly button was poked out at least 1/2"). KC had told CA and GA she was just gaining weight, and they had BELIEVED her even though she was already 7mos PG. I think they were speculating on the second pregnancy thing where she said she was PG by BSnow but miscarried recently. JMO

It looks to me like it's dated July 11, 2008. Which means the prior pregnancy being talked about would be Caylee and they're speculating that Casey might be pregnant again now, or at least in July.

Exactly. If you read all these emails in succession they are discussing Casey being missing since June 2008 and are speculating what on earth the reason may be she is staying away from Cindy.

Too much overspeculating by some of you. It's quite clear imo.

Katie R. who lives at Sawgrass.

Matt C. states that a Katie R. called him, a friend that also knew Casey back from grade school that also lives in Sawgrass Apartments as well. She had seen a lot of police officers there yesterday at the apartment and then had heard by word of mouth or on the news about it. Another friend, Victoria A. also called him. They had all gone to high school with Casey.
Page 722 Lines 18-23 & Page 723 Lines 1-25 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

When going through the transcripts from the last doc dump I came across these two girls names mentioned by Matt C. and wondered if this Katie R. may be the missing connection to the mystery of how Casey got ZG name connected with Sawgrass on June 17th. The part that I find interesting and needs to be looked into with more detail is Matt C. was interviewed on July 17, the day after Casey was arrested. The interview with Matt was in the afternoon and in the morning this Katie R. had already contacted Matt about seeing a lot of police at the apartment. Matt C. is making the assumption that she heard about Caylee by word of mouth or on the news.
I went looking for the time that the first TV news release was done on Caylee being missing and the only thing I could find was that Channel 6 did cast a news at 11:00PM on July 16 down in Orlando. There may have been something earlier but I am not finding it. Of course by the morning of July 17 it was being covered but I do not know in how much detail. So if this Katie had seen police it would have had to be sometime on July 16. What makes me raise an eyebrow is I have also been under the impression that there was not a large showing of police at Sawgrass. An officer was dispatched to the manager’s office and another officer in an unmarked car had driven Casey around on the now famous Orlando tour and had gone to Sawgrass with her to look at the place where Casey claimed the nanny would meet her with Caylee.

Does anyone who is local remember if there were notable police presences at Sawgrass? I know we had a person who lives at Sawgrass become a member on this forum who was answering questions about security and where the apartment was etc for us and he specifically said he did not see any huge police activity at all. He was at work during the day so he may have missed it also. It is just for this Katie to tell Matt C. about the seeing a lot of police on the morning of July 17 the police she saw had to have been there on July 16 and I am not finding anything in the police reports that remark about what officers responded to check out Sawgrass could have made up any more than possibly two cars at the complex at any one time.

In this doc dump this Katie was supposed to come and talk to LE. She never showed.
Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill on this? Any other thoughts on this.
...and she said she was going to give LE names of other people who lived at Sawgrass. According to D he knew of no one else...so that makes me wonder. Didn't LA start sending out text messages on the 16th about Caylee being missing? Maybe she was on alert after receiving a message (?) Could the message have read last seen at Sawgrass Apts...or maybe the website gave that info early on? Just guessing, but I did not like that KR not showing up, nor did she call. Something is up with that. (Wouldn't LE follow up on it if they thought it was pertinent?)

...and she said she was going to give LE names of other people who lived at Sawgrass. According to D he knew of no one else...so that makes me wonder. Didn't LA start sending out text messages on the 16th about Caylee being missing? Maybe she was on alert after receiving a message (?) Could the message have read last seen at Sawgrass Apts...or maybe the website gave that info early on? Just guessing, but I did not like that KR not showing up, nor did she call. Something is up with that. (Wouldn't LE follow up on it if they thought it was pertinent?)

No doubt. I'm sure if there is anything to know about these girls in relation to Casey LE knows about it. I just wish we did :)

Can someone point me to where KC's incoming texts are in the new docs.?

TIA

Intrestingly, The docs have statements from 3 kids (age 16/17) about a discovery at the east end of Suburban Dr. (near school?) on 09/12/08..involving a tethered rope in a pond or hole and freshly dug dirt. As many tips that have been sent in, this is intresting that they included this one. It also states that none of them contacted media. But there's nothing else about this. I know the date is way off the time line, but could this be another ace in the hole for the prosecution?

Ironically, quite shortly after that test was administered George moved out of the house and filed for divorce. We are led to believe that it was because of gambling debts which we now find out were paid for by a Workman's Comp claim and were of Nigerian scam descent. Now, for a minute think what might have been found out when Caylee was born in those tests with JG? Lee moved out too. Lee didn't come around when George was there after George came back home. According to George, after it was revealed Casey was pregnant (8th month), Lee and CAsey's relationship was strained.

Did Casey tell the truth to friends about the abuse that possibly started in middle school? WHAT does ANNIE know?

I didn't realize that both LA/GA moved out at the same time. Their relationship is strained from what is read, but LA seemed to be helpful to CA/KC. so GA????? he is a VERY questionable man........on many things IMO

I got that the grandmother was shocked that CA and GA didn't even recognize the fact that their own daughter was preggers with Caylee. It had to be brought to their attention at Rick's wedding (Rick said she had on a short shirt and her belly was obviously protruding and her belly button was poked out at least 1/2"). KC had told CA and GA she was just gaining weight, and they had BELIEVED her even though she was already 7mos PG. I think they were speculating on the second pregnancy thing where she said she was PG by BSnow but miscarried recently. JMO

IMO, GA/CA KNEW KC was pregnant but didn't want to answer any questions.
IMO CA wanted the baby as hers to control and lie about the father...........

Casey's grandmother was speculating that Casey was hiding from Cindy during June/July because she didn't want Cindy to see her and know.

It was a grandmother and great aunt trying to guess why Casey ran off and was hiding. They were clearly guessing.

If Casey had a miscarriage by herself in a bathroom before June it was a very early miscarriage. None of her friends said Casey was showing. I don't think she would have told Cindy or her grandmother or her great aunt.

I think the miscarriage story was a lie to get sympathy and attention.

MOO

Casey's grandmother was speculating that Casey was hiding from Cindy during June/July because she didn't want Cindy to see her and know.

It was a grandmother and great aunt trying to guess why Casey ran off and was hiding. They were clearly guessing.

If Casey had a miscarriage by herself in a bathroom before June it was a very early miscarriage. None of her friends said Casey was showing. I don't think she would have told Cindy or her grandmother or her great aunt.

I think the miscarriage story was a lie to get sympathy and attention.

MOO

Agreed, I don't think there was a miscarriage. The two most common things for manipulative female liars to lie about are rape and pregnancy. And I can't say that I am sorry for KC or the child if there was a pregnancy and miscarriage. MOO.

I'm suspicious of KR too. In fact she didn't just not show up for an interview, she flatly refused LE's request for an interview. At the same time, she told LE that Vicky A. lived at Sawgrass and was a good friend of Casey's.
Conspicuously absent from this last 700 page document release is any statement or info about Vicky A. which makes me think (hope?) she's an important witness.

I'm suspicious of KR too. In fact she didn't just not show up for an interview, she flatly refused LE's request for an interview. At the same time, she told LE that Vicky A. lived at Sawgrass and was a good friend of Casey's.
Conspicuously absent from this last 700 page document release is any statement or info about Vicky Aleman, which makes me think (hope?) she's an important witness.

Maybe her statement will provide HOW casey got a look at Zanny's visitor card she filled out?:waitasec:

Agreed, I don't think there was a miscarriage. The two most common things for manipulative female liars to lie about are rape and pregnancy. And I can't say that I am sorry for KC or the child if there was a pregnancy and miscarriage. MOO.

I don't recall the details, but didn't she tell her friends the miscarriage story as a reason for avoiding Brandon at a party? Or to cover for her reaction? With Casey, it's probably more likely she stole from him and wanted to get out of there before he saw her.

another doc dump??? per update??? 10-15---wow! is this new or expected? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member