Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:33 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

Prime News, JVM, Nancy Grace, and Dr Drew are all discussing Caylee Anthony tonight.

ETA: Giving people the heads up on this


Nancy Grace NancyGraceHLN
Do we finally know who Caylee’s dad is? Primetime exclusive tonight w/woman who says her dead son is Caylee’s father!

Do we finally know who Caylee’s father is? In a primetime exclusive, Nancy talks to a woman who claims she’s “100 % certain” her late son is Caylee’s father - She is willing to take a lie detector test and/or DNA tests to prove it! Tune in at 8PM ET on HLN for her primetime exclusive interview w/Nancy!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...ype=1&comments
__________________
!~*Mar*~!





Last edited by WillenFan21; 06-29-2011 at 08:05 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:36 PM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
IMO - You have to know that NG was profoundly affected by the story we heard in court today of the mother who wanted to protect her child from the rain.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:36 PM
QueenD's Avatar
QueenD QueenD is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,661
Is she gone LKB, I had to turn HLN over to local news. I can't take her no more.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:37 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,716
There is a defense attorney in a purple dress showing lots and lots of skin, not sure who she is
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:48 PM
MMRC MMRC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
There is a defense attorney in a purple dress showing lots and lots of skin, not sure who she is
I'm sorry but I have forgotten her name; however, I watched the Dr. Drew program a few weeks ago when she announced that she was a victim of incest for years.
The Following User Says Thank You to MMRC For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 PM
JBounds's Avatar
JBounds JBounds is offline
I feel lucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Pines
Posts: 2,903
I think her name is Meagan (something) anyway she believes GA molested ICA.
__________________
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBounds For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 PM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
Dr. Drew do you still wonder why people are so impassioned about this case?

The mother, the rain, the blanket...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:00 PM
QueenD's Avatar
QueenD QueenD is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,661
Does anyone get the you are my sunshine commercial while watching HLN? I think it ironic I think I only see it while they are discussing this case. I could be wrong cause I don't think I watch anything else.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Rena_TN's Avatar
Rena_TN Rena_TN is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
Does anyone get the you are my sunshine commercial while watching HLN? I think it ironic I think I only see it while they are discussing this case. I could be wrong cause I don't think I watch anything else.

Yes I have noticed that too, along with the Panda commercial. I always connect Panda's with Caylee as well
The Following User Says Thank You to Rena_TN For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,834
This TH on JVM is a bit of a moron. Michelle Gallen ]sp]

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:17 PM
angeleleven's Avatar
angeleleven angeleleven is offline
proud mom of 3 beautiful daughters
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 9,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
This TH on JVM is a bit of a moron. Michelle Gallen ]sp]

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.
Thank you. I was getting angry listening to her. She is a bit of a moron. I agree.
__________________
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 PM
patriciah patriciah is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61
I must admit, I am hooked on the HLN coverage, but some of these shows are very hard to watch. So many uninformed/half informed/misinformed people spouting off opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
This TH on JVM is a bit of a moron. Michelle Gallen ]sp]

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to patriciah For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciah View Post
I must admit, I am hooked on the HLN coverage, but some of these shows are very hard to watch. So many uninformed/half informed/misinformed people spouting off opinions.

Just last night Jean said Kronk saw Caylee's BRAIN

It's maddening
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:21 PM
wandering wandering is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
This TH on JVM is a bit of a moron. Michelle Gallen ]sp]

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.
I disagree. George himself said he was praying that the smell in the car trunk wasn't KC or Caylee. He KNEW what the smell was, he told LE that. I think he SHOULD have called 911, and also the car repo man (he knew the smell, too) should have held the car there until LE checked it out. The car should NOT HAVE been driven off that lot. They BOTH were irresponsible in this regard.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,044
Who The Heck is the wing nut on JVM? Whoever she is...she's even MORE annoying than LKB....and I know you all find that HARD to believe
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
Who The Heck is the wing nut on JVM? Whoever she is...she's even MORE annoying than LKB....and I know you all find that HARD to believe
Do you mean the blond with the mis matched sleeves? I'm about to do a channel check on her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering View Post
I disagree. George himself said he was praying that the smell in the car trunk wasn't KC or Caylee. He KNEW what the smell was, he told LE that. I think he SHOULD have called 911, and also the car repo man (he knew the smell, too) should have held the car there until LE checked it out. The car should NOT HAVE been driven off that lot. They BOTH were irresponsible in this regard.
I disagree. He stopped right after he left the lot and spoke with Cindy. She had spoken to Casey the night before. So he had no reason to believe she had died/ And he threw away the garbage bag, and probably thought the smell would go away by the time he arrived home.

And sure, he made that comment about the trunk, it was a normal reaction. When I hear sirens when my kids are out I always say a silent prayer, and even sometimes out loud, that it is not for them. But it does not mean I assume they have been in an accident.

And IIRC, they did call 911 that same day. right? So he was not irresponsible imo. They called and reported it within 8 hours I believe.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:31 PM
MADJGNLAW's Avatar
MADJGNLAW MADJGNLAW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
Prime News 6PM EST
What a day so far in the Casey Anthony trial! George, Cindy,Roy Kronk, and more take the stand before lunch! Speaking of the meter reader... he's the subject of our Question of the Day for today: What do YOU think of Roy Kronk?

[b]Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM EST

Nancy Grace 8PM EST

Dr. Drew HLN 9 PM ET
Closing arguments could be delivered late next week.


The Joy Behar Show 10 PM ET

B]
I wanted to Change the date on this thread but it would not let me. Here is a little update on what will be discussed tonight.


Quote:
2011.06.29. HLN-NG-JVM- 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.


Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)



Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.


Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!


Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Quote:
Prime News 6PM ET
An emotional morning in the Casey Anthony trial as Jose Baez and George Anthony go at it again… What do you think about the interaction between them?

Fireworks as Casey Anthony's father takes stand again
www.cnn.com
Casey Anthony's father squared off again with his daughter's defense attorney in her capital murder trial Wednesday, acknowledging statements he made to law enforcement but bristling at what he called efforts by the defense to "spin" them.


Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM ET
An emotional George Anthony breaks down sobbing on the stand while going toe-to-toe with Casey’s lead attorney! TONIGHT: We’ll talk to George and Cindy’s former lawyer live from Orlando!




Nancy Grace 8 PM ET
George Anthony takes the stand! Caylee’s grandfather denies allegations that he molested Tot Mom, claiming “I never would do anything to harm my daughter in that way.” Jose Baez lashes back, “Only in that way?” Jose Baez then brings up George Anthony’s 2009 suicide attempt, sending Caylee’s distraught grandfather into hysterical tears. What does Tot Mom do while her father sobs on the stand? She sits there, stone-faced, cold as ice. Tune in tonight!



Dr. Drew HLN 9PM ET
Share your thoughts about George Anthony and the possibility he had an affair. Was he truthful when he testified yesterday?



The Joy Behar Show 10PM ETJoy is on vacation this week. Nancy Grace will be airing at 10 pm on HLN with the latest on the Casey Anthony trial. BTW...Casey wants to stop the trial. She claims she's crazy. Is she really crazy--or crazy like a fox?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:39 PM
sappysoul's Avatar
sappysoul sappysoul is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 482
I have to say I get irate with these people saying they think Casey was sexually abused. Based on what? Are they implying that she is severely disturbed thus she must have been sexually abused? Her behavior is much more indicative of a sociopath than an abuse survivor.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sappysoul For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Bon's Avatar
Bon Bon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation!!!
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I disagree. He stopped right after he left the lot and spoke with Cindy. She had spoken to Casey the night before. So he had no reason to believe she had died/ And he threw away the garbage bag, and probably thought the smell would go away by the time he arrived home.

And sure, he made that comment about the trunk, it was a normal reaction. When I hear sirens when my kids are out I always say a silent prayer, and even sometimes out loud, that it is not for them. But it does not mean I assume they have been in an accident.

And IIRC, they did call 911 that same day. right? So he was not irresponsible imo. They called and reported it within 8 hours I believe.
Totally agree, George was in shock and denial, things were just starting to unravel and spinning out of control.......hindsight is 20/20......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:51 PM
azscr4mbl3r's Avatar
azscr4mbl3r azscr4mbl3r is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Snowflake
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I disagree. He stopped right after he left the lot and spoke with Cindy. She had spoken to Casey the night before. So he had no reason to believe she had died/ And he threw away the garbage bag, and probably thought the smell would go away by the time he arrived home.

And sure, he made that comment about the trunk, it was a normal reaction. When I hear sirens when my kids are out I always say a silent prayer, and even sometimes out loud, that it is not for them. But it does not mean I assume they have been in an accident.

And IIRC, they did call 911 that same day. right? So he was not irresponsible imo. They called and reported it within 8 hours I believe.
I remember she CA complained she had called 911 previously and they had not showed up I want to say 2 hours? It always floors me that people expect the tow truck guy to call 911 lawyers tow truck drivers used car salesman fairly or not are generally considered paragons of virtue. On the other hand you would think he would have a working relationship with LE enough to call if something suspect came to his yard.
__________________
  #22  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:29 PM
krimekat's Avatar
krimekat krimekat is offline
Amazed and Baffled
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
This TH on JVM is a bit of a moron. Michelle Gallen ]sp]

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.
Bravo!!! Love this post . . . when I saw the young Deborah Harry-look alike I wondered if she realized what she was saying. Then I decided she may not have all the discovery -- much like Baez's "expert" witness.
__________________
~ krimekat ~
Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
Forum Information & Esoterica
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 PM
angeleleven's Avatar
angeleleven angeleleven is offline
proud mom of 3 beautiful daughters
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 9,909
There she goes again....she will not shut up.
__________________
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,834
on JVM: what is the everchanging theory of the defense?



Michelle Gallen=my clinical interp. of what I am seeing is I believe casey was molested.
I knew it way back then. It is a conspiracy of silence. Denial about the pregnancy. I believe george did hide the body.

[First of all, this lady does not know the facts of the case, as shown by her first statement, that Casey had 'been missing' for 31 days. So I have to look at anything she
says as suspect anyhow.
But her reasons for KNOWING that George raped Casey is because the 'family was full of denial and shame and had poor communication."

That describes MOST modern urban families, and it does not mean everyone is being raped by their fathers. This lady is unreal, imo

Joe EPiscopo=

Beth Karas= Baez tried to call it an 'alleged' suicide
Baez tried to get under his skin and make him upset for the jury to see
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:26 PM
HarvestMoon HarvestMoon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Valley of the Moon
Posts: 2,494
Jean Valez Mitchell, just wondering, does she wear a wig?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case MADJGNLAW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 177 06-21-2011 11:22 PM
2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony SoSueMe Caylee Anthony 2 years old 534 06-17-2011 01:39 AM
2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MADJGNLAW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 252 06-14-2011 03:30 PM
2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony SoSueMe Caylee Anthony 2 years old 232 06-11-2011 12:00 AM
2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED SoSueMe Caylee Anthony 2 years old 279 06-10-2011 04:35 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!