Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin

Notices

George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin This forum is currently closed for discussion, but open for posting new links to updated MSM information.Please check back for any new developments.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 12:10 AM
* * * * Desi * * * *

Trayvon at 7-11: Surveillance Video

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/surv...e-night/vHLg7/

Surveillance video of Trayvon making purchases at 7-11 the night of his death, multiple camera angles.

Released 5/17/12.
Blaise Pascal
Old 05-18-2012, 12:43 AM

So...what do we think he picked up off the floor?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Usually out just horsin' around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
Money.

Halt, face away from me and put the Occam's Razor on the ground now; put your hands on your head and interlace your fingers behind your head.

"Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is the right thing to do."-Justice Potter Stewart, US Supreme Court Justice 1915-1985
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaded cat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 12:50 AM

Quote:
The cashier? I thought he dropped a dime/penny. Not sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
The cashier? I thought he dropped a dime/penny. Not sure.
No, Trayvon. It looked like he went and picked something off the floor.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:17 AM

IMO, Trayvon kept checking his pockets as if he was missing money. Maybe that's what he picked up off the floor. JMO
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 01:20 AM

toward the beginning, he also had a verbal exchange with the clerk. Of course we'll never be able to tell what that was about from this tape. But I wonder if the clerk has given a statement or will be called as a witness.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Yo I'm a ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
IMO, Trayvon kept checking his pockets as if he was missing money. Maybe that's what he picked up off the floor. JMO
That is exactly what I thought when I saw it. He took a while counting out his money and change and probably (IMO) realized he was missing a bill, so he glanced over, noticed it, and when the transaction was concluded, he picked it back up. jmo

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/surv...e-night/vHLg7/

Surveillance video of Trayvon making purchases at 7-11 the night of his death, multiple camera angles.

Released 5/17/12.
Thanks for the link Desdemona. The only thing I found interesting in the 7/11 tape was that after Trayvon finished the transaction with the clerk, he headed for the exit, then came back into view and walked to the center of the store. He then bent down reached towards his left foot, turned around and left the store. Why did he walk back to the center of the store? I also learned that hoodies do in fact block surveillance video of the side of your face. JMO.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
Thanks for the link Desdemona. The only thing I found interesting in the 7/11 tape was that after Trayvon finished the transaction with the clerk, he headed for the exit, then came back into view and walked to the center of the store. He then bent down reached towards his left foot, turned around and left the store. Why did he walk back to the center of the store? I also learned that hoodies do in fact block surveillance video of the side of your face. JMO.
It also showed that he wore his hoodie indoors where it was, obviously, not raining, and the girl friend said he put up his hood when he got back to Twin Lakes because it was raining.

meh...idk
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
It also showed that he wore his hoodie indoors where it was, obviously, not raining, and the girl friend said he put up his hood when he got back to Twin Lakes because it was raining.

meh...idk
I did notice that. Seem unlikely he would have the hood up inside the store, then take it off when outside.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:04 AM
* * * * Desi * * * *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
I found it interesting to observe TM's demeanor and appearance, imagining how he might have seemed a bit later from GZ's POV in the dark inside the gated complex. I did notice that the purchase -- especially the exchange of money -- seemed to take a little longer than one would expect, but not sure what that might/might not signify, if anything. And that he chose to wear the hoodie up inside the store, ditto on any possible significance. JMO.
Blaise Pascal
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Desdemona For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 03:49 AM
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."

Quote:
I found it interesting to observe TM's demeanor and appearance, imagining how he might have seemed a bit later from GZ's POV in the dark inside the gated complex. I did notice that the purchase -- especially the exchange of money -- seemed to take a little longer than one would expect, but not sure what that might/might not signify, if anything. And that he chose to wear the hoodie up inside the store, ditto on any possible significance. JMO.
I havent read all the pages here but did anyone see how after the clerk had the items it seemed to me that TM turned his head slightly and asked the clerk something then the clerk says no and shakes head no right before TM pays.He might have asked for rolling papers,or cigar skins.I would think police asked the clerk.Teens use them for rolling blunts(cigars or cigar skins they smell helps hide the weed)

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
July 5,2011
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 09:34 PM
WS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
I havent read all the pages here but did anyone see how after the clerk had the items it seemed to me that TM turned his head slightly and asked the clerk something then the clerk says no and shakes head no right before TM pays.He might have asked for rolling papers,or cigar skins.I would think police asked the clerk.Teens use them for rolling blunts(cigars or cigar skins they smell helps hide the weed)
It's also equally as likely that he may have asked him if they carried the other flavor of skittles or something innocuous.
JMHO of course.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:38 PM
WS Administrator

I try not to remove any posts and I am not going to,but please try and stay on topic. thanks.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 12:45 AM
Yo I'm a ninja!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
Right to the papers...couldn't have been a magazine or gum or something on the little hot dog/taquito rollie thingy...nope.

I heard GZ was said to be violent when he drank...so he drank at least once in his life...must have been drunk already and headed to Target to buy more alcohol that cold February night ....

I really need the emoticon square to my right just now

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flourish View Post
Right to the papers...couldn't have been a magazine or gum or something on the little hot dog/taquito rollie thingy...nope.

I heard GZ was said to be violent when he drank...so he drank at least once in his life...must have been drunk already and headed to Target to buy more alcohol that cold February night ....

GZ might've been drunk that night, IMO.

It amazes me that people want to make TM out to be the bad Guy...oh, he got caught with an empty bag of weed so now every move he made he was high or about to get high. It must be the truth since his past included having this empty bag of weed.

But GZ, on the other hand, has numerous things in his past (domestic violence, assaulting an undercover cop, etc.), and his supporters claim those things don't matter. WTH.

Those things do matter. To me anyway.

JMO
Old 05-20-2012, 12:30 AM
Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flourish View Post

........that is a leap IMHO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 01:27 PM

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...rayvon_ma.html

We found how out how Martin's family is responding to the evidence in the case that was recently released.

"Bottom line, they know how this story ends. It ends with their son being killed, said Ben Crump, the Martin's family attorney.

Crump said the Martin family has had an emotional 24 hours after seeing the pictures and video included in the evidence.

"She's watching that video knowing in five minutes or so her son is gonna be dead, and you know she is trying to talk to the television on one hand. But you know her son died, Crump said.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:44 PM

This cashier obviously didn't have a problem with Trayvon wearing his hood -- as the cashier could have told Trayvon to take it off. I don't know why anyone here has a problem with it -- but okay?

It was a normal transaction and I do agree with the member who pointed out that Trayvon actually handed the cashier the change and didn't just throw it down on the counter. Good manners!

MOO
Old 05-18-2012, 01:01 AM
* * * * Desi * * * *

Arrow Can we tell?

Watching this transaction, would you say TM was right- or left-handed?
Blaise Pascal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desdemona For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
He seemed to be using both hands.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
EXCELLENT observation desdemona. I'll have to go back and watch. I recall that he fished for change (interminably lol) with his left hand, but I did NOT pay attention to anything else for handedness.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
EXCELLENT observation desdemona. I'll have to go back and watch. I recall that he fished for change (interminably lol) with his left hand, but I did NOT pay attention to anything else for handedness.
He also gave the clerk change using his left hand. But I don't know that it means anything, as he used both hands. Maybe he is bidextrous?
Old 05-18-2012, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
He also gave the clerk change using his left hand. But I don't know that it means anything, as he used both hands. Maybe he is bidextrous?
I am extremely right-handed and don't do ANYTHING with my left hand other than type, and that's only because I have to. I don't answer the phone with it and I definitely wouldn't use it to dig in my pockets or hand something to someone if my right hand was free. Even just thinking about it right now feels awkward. lol My left hand is an almost useless appendage.

My dd is the exact same, except she is left-handed. I think I've read that lefties tend to be ambidextrous more than right-handers, but I could be mistaken about that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread