Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > The Unidentified

Notices

The Unidentified Help give someone their name back so they can go home! Information, research and discussion of the Unidentified.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2006, 07:00 PM
PonderingThings PonderingThings is offline
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,752
VA - Annandale - White Female 245UFVA, ~60, "NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin", Dec'96

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/245ufva.html

Unidentified White Female

* Discovered on December 18, 1996 in Annandale, Fairfax County, Virginia.
* Estimated Date of Death: December 17, 1996
* Cause of death was suicide

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 60 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"; 157 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Auburn/red, curly hair. She had an 8 inch scar on her abdomen, probably from C-section. Fingernails painted red.
* Dentals: Dental chart is available.
* Clothing: Teal, all weather Eddie Baur hooded jacket, (size M). Navy blue Classiques Entier sweater (size L); red Classiques Entier sweater (size XL), red Classiques Entier sleeveless silk shirt (size Petite L), navy blue Classiques Entier knit wool pants (size L). Black loafers (size 7M), knee high stockings, white support bra, white "Fruite of the Loom" underpants (size 6). Her clothes may have come from an upscale store such as Saks Fifth Avenue. She also had a green knapsack.
* Jewelry: She wore bifocals with translucent frames, two clip-on earrings, a small gold women's Guess watch with mesh band and a 14 karat gold ring with 4 jade stones, a metal bead chain with medic alert "NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin."
* Other: Fingerprints/DNA available

Case History
This unidentified woman committed suicide on December 18, 1996. She left two 50$ bills one for the coroner and one for the cemetery with the same typed note:
Deceased by own hand...prefer no autopsy. Please order cremation with funds provided. Thank you, Jane Doe
She was located inside Pleasant Valley Memorial Park, a small cemetery in Annandale, Virginia. There was a clear plastic sheet on the ground. Next to the sheet was an 8" Christmas tree, adorned with gold balls and red ribbons.
In addition to drinking brandy (she had a 0.14 blood-alcohol level) and swallowing Valium, the victim had two empty juice bottles and a new roll of masking tape in her knapsack. She had no receipts in her pockets to enable police to trace her movements. She had a portable tape player, the headphones over her ears and had listened to a recording of comedians Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner doing their "2000 year old man" routine. She had placed a plastic bag over her head and tied it off with tape. This made her suffocate.
The site she chose, Pleasant Valley, probably wouldn't be known to a drifter. She lay down near the section of the cemetery where infants are buried, but not near any particular grave, and most of the stones nearby were fairly recent.

Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-24-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: updated doe network link
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PonderingThings For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 02-20-2006, 07:15 PM
PonderingThings PonderingThings is offline
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,752
http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/1699dfca.html

Susan J. Bernier
Missing since August 19, 1996 from San Diego, San Diego County, California
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: December 26, 1931
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 64 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"; 90 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Black hair; hazel eyes.
* Marks, Scars: Discoloration on her left ankle.
* Clothing: Black windbreaker jacket, white shoes.
* Dentals: Not Available.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Bernier was last seen in San Diego, California on August 19, 1996.

******************
Possible match?
1. There is a pretty close resemblence between Susan and Jane Doe - especially if you think of Susan with a little more weight on her.
2. Susan was only 90lbs in August of 1996 - Jane Doe was 156 pounds in December 1996 This, and the hair color, are the biggest descrepancies


This is my theory. Jane Doe did not want to be identified. Disappear 6 months before, put on weight, change your hair color, go to an unknown location on the other side of the country, dress differently (no info if this is true).

Its possible that someone with either saved money, or selling of jewellery might have been able to travel in comfort for 6 months......

Unfortunately the profiles of the other missing women don't give much to compare to.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PonderingThings For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 02-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Richard Richard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,478
Annandale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonderingThings
.....This is my theory. Jane Doe did not want to be identified. Disappear 6 months before, put on weight, change your hair color, go to an unknown location on the other side of the country, dress differently (no info if this is true).
Its possible that someone with either saved money, or selling of jewellery might have been able to travel in comfort for 6 months.......
Both are intriguing cases. While they might match, given your theory, I would tend to doubt that anyone would plan a suicide so far into the future. I am not a psycholigist, and do not have any definite statistics on suicides, but from what I have seen of them, I would think that the majority of them take their own lives within a short time of the onset of a bout of depression, and that the act is almost a "spur of the moment" type thing.

I agree that the dead woman did not want her identity known, for some reason. It was probably related to factors which contributed to her depression - perhaps a feeling of abandonment by family or friends. As such, she may have simply chosen a place totally unrelated in any way to her past. On the other hand, could she have perhaps been seeking the grave of a baby which she gave birth to many years earlier?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 02-21-2006, 04:08 PM
PonderingThings PonderingThings is offline
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Both are intriguing cases. While they might match, given your theory, I would tend to doubt that anyone would plan a suicide so far into the future. I am not a psycholigist, and do not have any definite statistics on suicides, but from what I have seen of them, I would think that the majority of them take their own lives within a short time of the onset of a bout of depression, and that the act is almost a "spur of the moment" type thing.

I agree that the dead woman did not want her identity known, for some reason. It was probably related to factors which contributed to her depression - perhaps a feeling of abandonment by family or friends. As such, she may have simply chosen a place totally unrelated in any way to her past. On the other hand, could she have perhaps been seeking the grave of a baby which she gave birth to many years earlier?
Richard I have had 3 people, who were in my family, who committed suicide, who CAREFULLY planned every step. One kept a diary and it took them 2 years to "stage" the perfect exit. So... based on my own personal experience, I have to disagree with you about the possibilities. However, you might be right about this particular woman.

P.S. In case any of you are wondering these were "in-laws" (from various families who married into my family).
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PonderingThings For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 02-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Richard Richard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,478
Meanings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonderingThings
Richard I have had 3 people, who were in my family, who committed suicide, who CAREFULLY planned every step. One kept a diary and it took them 2 years to "stage" the perfect exit. So... based on my own personal experience, I have to disagree with you about the possibilities. However, you might be right about this particular woman....
I am sorry to hear of the tragedies suffered by your family. Suicide is something which I find hard to understand, usually. It so often comes as a surprise to people who knew the person, yet it is usually the result of a deep depression or mental illness.

A friend of mine committed suicide about ten years ago. He had been in a downward spiral of mental illness (schizophrenic) in which he had delusions of people chasing him, "saw" people and things which did not exist, and alternated between being a jovial, friendly guy one minute, and a screaming madman the next. He was committed twice to an institution, but each time released with medications - which he subsequently refused to take. Whether or not he "planned" his death well in advance, or simply reached his final breaking point and went on the spur-of-the moment, is debatable.

I think that the Annandale woman did do at least some planning for her death. She had probably bought her clothes specially for her last night. She had carefully removed any kind of identification, composed a note, laid down plastic to keep from soiling her clothing, went to a remote place, and brought with her a small decorated Christmas tree. The brandy, vallium, plastic bag and tape were all part of her plan, as was the CD player, headphones, and recording.

Those things all meant something to her. I therefor think that the location also meant something special. Did she have a relative, or perhaps a baby buried in that cemetery? Had she visited it before? Was the small Christmas tree actually meant to be placed on a grave? Or had it been given to her by someone special? The description of her clothing would indicate that she had good taste in dress and grooming. The choice of CD recording would indicate that she had a sense of humor and wanted to go out laughing - perhaps at those who would be growing older.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 02-20-2006, 09:39 PM
docwho3 docwho3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,623
patient?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonderingThings
http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/245ufva.html

Unidentified White Female. . .
The short hair, as it is pictured, makes me think of a recovering cancer patient. I wonder if it is possible that she was a patient who had a relapse?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to docwho3 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-21-2006, 02:21 AM
gardenmom gardenmom is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by docwho3
The short hair, as it is pictured, makes me think of a recovering cancer patient. I wonder if it is possible that she was a patient who had a relapse?
YOu may be right. I notice she had a DNR medic alert braclet. Sounds like she was tired of fighting the fight. She seems like someone who would have been missed by someone. I wonder how she got there if she wasn't from the area. How close was a bus station, railroad. She reminds me so much of a favorite aunt, who passed away a couple of years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2006, 02:50 AM
docwho3 docwho3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,623
I hope she is in a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenmom
YOu may be right. I notice she had a DNR medic alert braclet. Sounds like she was tired of fighting the fight. She seems like someone who would have been missed by someone. I wonder how she got there if she wasn't from the area. How close was a bus station, railroad. She reminds me so much of a favorite aunt, who passed away a couple of years ago.
When I saw her face I felt sorry for her. I wished there was a way to have given her a hug and made everything alright for her. Sadly there are just times when it doesn't work out that way in this life.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to docwho3 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 02-22-2006, 10:09 AM
marylandmissing marylandmissing is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by docwho3
The short hair, as it is pictured, makes me think of a recovering cancer patient. I wonder if it is possible that she was a patient who had a relapse?
Virginia requires suicide victims to have autopsies and this would have been revealed with this...
__________________
www.marylandmissing.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marylandmissing For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:58 PM
PonderingThings PonderingThings is offline
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,752
MarylandMissing I thought the same thing as you... and since they didn't mention an illness I figured she didn't have one.

Its not impossible that she didn't "go through" a recent loss of a loved one, with them, hand in hand. The DNR chain could have belonged to the loved one who recently passed away?

************
Richard thank you for your kind words. When my sister in law (latest one) died there was so many great things that were happening... my brother and her had just celebrated their 6th anniversary and were very much in love.

About 4 months earlier they had bought their dream home and had many plans for it. Her beloved daughter was about to enter jr. high, the next month, and they had already gone shopping for new school clothes... she was on an "up".

A mean spirited move by her boss though made her realise the "the pits of depression", which she had suffered from for years, was just around the corner - she couldn't face another down, so she hanged herself while she was still up.

Logical... yes... in a sad, tormented way. She was loved by many, and still is missed terribly
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PonderingThings For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 02-22-2006, 04:38 PM
docwho3 docwho3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,623
depressed then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandmissing
Virginia requires suicide victims to have autopsies and this would have been revealed with this...
I guess I had just not been sure how detailed an autopsy was done. Ok so physical health is ruled out as cause of suicide. That seems to leave depression,grief or other mental/emotional trouble.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to docwho3 For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 02-24-2006, 09:51 PM
annemc2's Avatar
annemc2 annemc2 is offline
who is Sharon Marshall?
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,440
I thought the same thing when I read about the DNR on the medic alert bracelet - that the woman was terminally ill. Are the results of the autopsy report posted somewhere? The Doe Network site lists cause of death as suicide, but autopsy findings wouldn't necessarily be on the site, perhaps because of privacy issues. And the suggestion about the hair resembling that of a cancer patient was interesting - very observant! Then again, the suggestion about the medic alert bracelet (or was it a necklace?) being a deceased loved ones' is valid also. I also thought that maybe she made sure to wear it (if it was hers) in case she was found before she died, to ensure that she was not saved with heroic measures.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annemc2 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 02-24-2006, 10:43 PM
docwho3 docwho3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,623
small signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemc2
I thought the same thing when I read about the DNR on the medic alert bracelet - that the woman was terminally ill. Are the results of the autopsy report posted somewhere? The Doe Network site lists cause of death as suicide, but autopsy findings wouldn't necessarily be on the site, perhaps because of privacy issues. And the suggestion about the hair resembling that of a cancer patient was interesting - very observant! Then again, the suggestion about the medic alert bracelet (or was it a necklace?) being a deceased loved ones' is valid also. I also thought that maybe she made sure to wear it (if it was hers) in case she was found before she died, to ensure that she was not saved with heroic measures.
I don't know but there are times with illnesses like leukemia that if someone had been in remission but was just starting to relapse it would not necessarily show up in normal blood work and would require an expensive bone marrow biopsy test to show up. One tell tale sign if this were the case might be a very small scar on the lower back at about hip level where a long instrument was inserted into bone to draw bonemarrow but the scar might easily be missed.

This is why I had wondered if a standard autopsy would find the disease. I don't know what is done in an autopsy or how thorough they would be. I know that in our small area I would be really surprised if they were that thorough.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to docwho3 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 02-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Mr. E Mr. E is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The South, USA
Posts: 2,420
What if she were Marjorie West?

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/799dfpa.html

Sorry, but 60-ish red-haired ladies make me think of Marjorie West.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-21-2006, 04:13 PM
PonderingThings PonderingThings is offline
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E
What if she were Marjorie West?

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/799dfpa.html

Sorry, but 60-ish red-haired ladies make me think of Marjorie West.
Mr. E awesome find! Side by side comparison of the photos DOES show some resemblence! Imagine if this IS her and she staged the picnic scene from her memory of being abducted at a picnic!

The Christmas tree that she placed in the corner could have represented the upcoming Christmas... or perhaps a "family event"?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PonderingThings For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 07-16-2006, 09:28 PM
anthrobones anthrobones is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,166
A strange case: Unidentified White Female, Virginia, 1996, suicide

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/245ufva.html



Unidentified White Female

  • Discovered on December 18, 1996 in Annandale, Fairfax County, Virginia.
  • Estimated Date of Death: December 17, 1996
  • Cause of death was suicide



Vital Statistics
  • Estimated age: 60 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"; 157 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Auburn/red, curly hair. She had an 8 inch scar on her abdomen, probably from C-section. Fingernails painted red.
  • Dentals: Dental chart is available.
  • Clothing: Teal, all weather Eddie Baur hooded jacket, (size M). Navy blue Classiques Entier sweater (size L); red Classiques Entier sweater (size XL), red Classiques Entier sleeveless silk shirt (size Petite L), navy blue Classiques Entier knit wool pants (size L). Black loafers (size 7M), knee high stockings, white support bra, white "Fruite of the Loom" underpants (size 6). Her clothes may have come from an upscale store such as Saks Fifth Avenue. She also had a green knapsack.
  • Jewelry: She wore bifocals with translucent frames, two clip-on earrings, a small gold women's Guess watch with mesh band and a 14 karat gold ring with 4 jade stones, a metal bead chain with medic alert "NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin."
  • Other: Fingerprints/DNA available

Case History
This unidentified woman committed suicide on December 18, 1996. She left two 50$ bills one for the coroner and one for the cemetery with the same typed note:
Deceased by own hand...prefer no autopsy. Please order cremation with funds provided. Thank you, Jane Doe
She was located inside Pleasant Valley Memorial Park, a small cemetery in Annandale, Virginia. There was a clear plastic sheet on the ground. Next to the sheet was an 8" Christmas tree, adorned with gold balls and red ribbons.
In addition to drinking brandy (she had a 0.14 blood-alcohol level) and swallowing Valium, the victim had two empty juice bottles and a new roll of masking tape in her knapsack. She had no receipts in her pockets to enable police to trace her movements. She had a portable tape player, the headphones over her ears and had listened to a recording of comedians Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner doing their "2000 year old man" routine. She had placed a plastic bag over her head and tied it off with tape. This made her suffocate.
The site she chose, Pleasant Valley, probably wouldn't be known to a drifter. She lay down near the section of the cemetery where infants are buried, but not near any particular grave, and most of the stones nearby were fairly recent.



Last edited by CarlK90245; 12-10-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-28-2007, 09:18 AM
christine2448's Avatar
christine2448 christine2448 is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,537
VA - Fairfax - White Female (NamUs #6279), 50-70, Dec 1996 - requested no autopsy

Someone sent me a tip on my Myspace page www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me

They said they think they know who this woman is:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?U200500025S


they believe it may be her

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200301575W


They are contacting reporting agencies.......what do you all think?


This body would have been discovered 6 yrs after Carmella's disappearance....

I'd like to know #1...did Carmella have an 8 inch scar on her abdomen? #2 were her ears pierced? #3 how accurate are heights and weights on this particular reporting site? (I have found many sites with many errors) the height is off by 4 inches, weight is off by 37 lbs (this could be possible in 6 yrs missing).
__________________


Last edited by Cubby; 03-02-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-28-2007, 09:29 AM
christine2448's Avatar
christine2448 christine2448 is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,537
Question to sleuthers who have 'been around awhile'....these 2 women are listed on the same website...what are the chances this would be missed?

Secondly, they both have NCIC #'s, does that mean they have DNA and it's in a database?

Want to know if we are wasting our time.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-28-2007, 09:44 AM
concernedperson concernedperson is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
Question to sleuthers who have 'been around awhile'....these 2 women are listed on the same website...what are the chances this would be missed?

Secondly, they both have NCIC #'s, does that mean they have DNA and it's in a database?

Want to know if we are wasting our time.
The first lady found in 1996 wasn't skeletal and she appeared to be in her mid to late 60's. I dunno Chris this doesn't seem to be a fit. It is possible the lady that went missing in 1990 traveled to the other coast to leave everything behind but I'll bet that husband knows she is closer to Riverside, Ca.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
christine2448's Avatar
christine2448 christine2448 is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
The first lady found in 1996 wasn't skeletal and she appeared to be in her mid to late 60's. I dunno Chris this doesn't seem to be a fit. It is possible the lady that went missing in 1990 traveled to the other coast to leave everything behind but I'll bet that husband knows she is closer to Riverside, Ca.
I think it was Riverdale, GA. Which is a hop skip and jump from me.

Thanks for your input concerned, I value your points of view!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM
concernedperson concernedperson is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
I think it was Riverdale, GA. Which is a hop skip and jump from me.

Thanks for your input concerned, I value your points of view!
Boy, did I get that wrong. Riverdale,Ga. puts it much closer. Reading skills this AM aren't too good. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Donjeta's Avatar
Donjeta Donjeta is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 16,281
The victim's Namus page
https://identifyus.org/cases/6279

The only one in the rule out list is Iva Foss. Namus says DNA samples exist but the tests are not complete so apparently there are no Codis ruleouts by default.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 03-25-2014, 09:57 PM
CallMeTres CallMeTres is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 54
Post #163 in this thread, from February 2011, says that JD's DNA tests are not complete. More than 3 years? I wonder if someone failed to update the page or if JD's sample is too degraded to use.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
The victim's Namus page
https://identifyus.org/cases/6279

The only one in the rule out list is Iva Foss. Namus says DNA samples exist but the tests are not complete so apparently there are no Codis ruleouts by default.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CallMeTres For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 03-25-2014, 10:02 PM
astridxx's Avatar
astridxx astridxx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: northern VA, USA
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeTres View Post
Post #163 in this thread, from February 2011, says that JD's DNA tests are not complete. More than 3 years? I wonder if someone failed to update the page or if JD's sample is too degraded to use.

I emailed a contact at the FFX PD's office that I was in touch with back when I thought JG was our JD. He hasn't replied -- this was a month or so ago too. :/ I'm not sure if poky asked about the DNA?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astridxx For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
astridxx's Avatar
astridxx astridxx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: northern VA, USA
Posts: 1,250
No updates on the case?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to astridxx For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
annandale, fairfax county, virginia

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NJ NJ - Galloway Twp - WhtFem 668UFNJ, 14-18, Watch w/Wide Leather Band, Dec'71 WhyaDuck? The Unidentified 24 03-31-2014 06:18 PM
Identified! IL - Galesburg, WhtFem UP11209, 59-71, @Purington Paver Brickyard, May'96 Helen Alps JDuMo Identified! 21 12-27-2013 05:38 PM
CA CA - Trabuco Canyon in Orange County - White Male 190UMCA, 15-19, Dec 1996 Ambercat The Unidentified 23 12-16-2013 11:44 PM
NC NC - Jacksonville - WhtFem 319UFNC, 25-40, NY Transit Authority Tokens - Dec'95 ihadcabinfever The Unidentified 31 09-12-2013 02:01 PM
NM NM - Santa Fe, WhtFem 407UFNM, 14-19, Gold Round Wire Earrings, Dec'74 CarlK90245 The Unidentified 26 06-01-2013 08:17 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!