Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > A little of this... A little of that > WS-BAY!

Notices

WS-BAY! BUY SELL AND TRADE HERE!

Old 01-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Help Find Maura Murray

Crafts and homemade decor

Would anyone be interested in creative wreaths, spice ropes, candle collaborations or gift baskets? I'm trying to get my mom to set up an online ebay section ... she is REALLY good. I will get everyone some pictures and pricing soon, but wanted to give you all a head's up
Old 01-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Banned

I'd be interested!! Thanks.
Old 01-29-2004, 10:12 AM

eyespy, Does she make anything decorative using chili peppers? My kitchen is done in this theme. Even my switch paltes have hand painted chili peppers. I had a wreath made from chili peppers but threw it out because it had gotten old. Maybe she can come up with something. Thanks
Old 01-29-2004, 10:15 AM
Banned

I would love to see her creations ! Awesome
Old 02-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Help Find Maura Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinnieB
I would love to see her creations ! Awesome
I love your doll, linnie!!!

Let me know what you would like to see.
I need to fire up the digital camera!
Old 02-03-2004, 09:27 AM

eyespy, Please do ask her. I saw a wreath with lots of dried flowers, chili peppers and artichokes, it was very nice but I would like more chili peppers in it to go with my decor. Ask her what she thinks as I 'am sure she knows best. Thanks
Old 02-02-2004, 02:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerdog
eyespy, Does she make anything decorative using chili peppers? My kitchen is done in this theme. Even my switch paltes have hand painted chili peppers. I had a wreath made from chili peppers but threw it out because it had gotten old. Maybe she can come up with something. Thanks
packerdog, where do you get these things?? My daughter wants a chili pepper theme for her kitchen. I've looked online, but can't find much of anything. I wanted to make her a ristra (pepper 'string') but failed miserably at that!! Where'd you get the switch plates; or did you paint them yourself??

eyespy, I'd be interested in any craft items, too. (I bet your Mom could make chili pepper crafts!)
Old 02-02-2004, 11:48 AM

Peekaboo, I bought the switch plates in Rosarito, Mexico. They are really cute, white with hand painted chili peppers on them with the green stems. They cost about $3.00 for a single one and about $5.00 for a double. Most of my peppers came from AZ, my whole house is done in the Southwest theme so my kitchen and dinning room is perfect in the chili peppers. I just love them. I purchased kitchen towels and oven mitts at regular dept. stores here in CA.Robertson Mays has a large selection of pepper things, dishes, platers glasses all kinds of things. I bought alot on ebay, wallies, they are chili peppers cut out of wallpaper type material that you wet and stick on, real cute on the soffit.I found a place that sells hundreds of pepper stuff, from canister sets to iron skillets with pepper handles. The co is located near LA and you can order from a catalog. I will find their address so you can send for a catalog, they are pretty reasonable too. Of course everyone knows that I am crazy about them so I get all kinds of cute gifts from their travels. HA
Old 02-02-2004, 12:08 PM

pekaboo, I found the address, write to them and tell them you want to see the catalog with chili peppers, they have lots of stuff, cows, frogs, you name it.

Richie Enterprises
P.O. Box 112
Canoga Park, CA 91305 Telephone # 818 883-7553
Old 02-03-2004, 08:29 AM
Help Find Maura Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerdog
Hi there!

Sorry for the delayed response! I have been moving for the past week and swamped!

My mom can make anything with any pattern for home decor. She is very gifted.
Would you like me to ask her about some ideas and then run them by you?

Thanks!
Linda
Old 01-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Mel1024

Photo Albums

my sister who is disable makes and sells photo albums thought i would post them on here for anyone who is interested
just contact Mel1024
here is some pictures, She can make any team, Army , Nvay or any colors design you would like
thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG4883.JPG (50.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG4884.JPG (49.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg album 2.jpg (50.4 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Mel1024; 01-30-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: left stuff out